• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Belleview Hight OOC

Characters
Here

KaiMedia

Just some guy
Heyo Welcome to the OOC for Belleview High!

Now GO do ooc things Chat plot and whatever else you may want to use this thing for!

Hello everyone! 💕

I'm Irinaka, it's nice to meet you.
I'd be happy to play a teacher for this RP ー let me know what class/subject you need filled.

ill be playing a student ig (if theres a student council i can maybe be a president or something dunno)

Irinaka Irinaka
Hey nice to meet you and glad to have you.
Folks just call me Kai.

Well as far as what class you could do I mean you could realy be anything you want Ill leave that up to you if you have any ideas for a class you would like to have your character teach.

Hey nice to meet you and glad to have you.
Folks just call me Kai.

Well as far as what class you could do I mean you could realy be anything you want Ill leave that up to you if you have any ideas for a class you would like to have your character teach.

History could be fun!

ill be playing a student ig (if theres a student council i can maybe be a president or something dunno)
sounds great I as well at least for my main/one of my characters will be a student I imagine most people will be but we shall see what happens

I do imaging there is a student council and since you brought it up you are more than welcome to be the president!

Now forgive me if i don't respond imediatly I am going to try and get the Character page up so that it done and you guys can start working on them.
feel free to keep disscussing Ideas tho

Now forgive me if i don't respond imediatly I am going to try and get the Character page up so that it done and you guys can start working on them.
feel free to keep disscussing Ideas tho
Sounds good, take care! 💕

anyway one more question would you prefer face claims being realistic or drawings/anime/etc

oh sure i tend to prefer realistic face claims!

also now that Theater was mentioned I have a theater kid character idea banging around in my head that I can't get out lol

Alright I have linked the Character page at the top but ill leave it here as well.

so like I said in the interest check I hope for this rp to not just take place in school I want to follow these characters through their lives and see what kind of stuff they get up to outside of school as well so be thinking about that kind of thing to

ok i might has to use anime face claim i was gonna use realistic but since my character is a minor and im not comfortable using real minors faces i might has to use anime

Like my character or at least my main/ first character is also gonna work at a local cafe near the school. Probably a common get together spot for a lot of students.

also random quesion not a big deal if not but Irinaka Irinaka would you be interested in having a sharacter be your characters kid? A second character idea I had was going to have a parent who was a teacher anyways so i thought id ask. If not Ill just make it some other random teacher that I use as a side character.
ok i might has to use anime face claim i was gonna use realistic but since my character is a minor and im not comfortable using real minors faces i might has to use anime
I can understand that. Thats why most of the time I just use like actors and stuff for those types of characters but if you arent comfortable using one yourself i suppose thats fine

Like my character or at least my main/ first character is also gonna work at a local cafe near the school. Probably a common get together spot for a lot of students.

also random quesion not a big deal if not but Irinaka Irinaka would you be interested in having a sharacter be your characters kid? A second character idea I had was going to have a parent who was a teacher anyways so i thought id ask. If not Ill just make it some other random teacher that I use as a side character.

I can understand that. Thats why most of the time I just use like actors and stuff for those types of characters but if you arent comfortable using one yourself i suppose thats fine

I wouldn't mind that at all!

okay cool!
well then I guess you are one of my characters parent then!
so I was planning on them being a sophmore so like 15 and he is a very academic kid. I.e a bit of a nerd lol

okay cool!
well then I guess you are one of my characters parent then!
so I was planning on them being a sophmore so like 15 and he is a very academic kid. I.e a bit of a nerd lol
That makes sense. His mother values Intellectualism and ambition.

That makes sense. His mother values Intellectualism and ambition.
yes indeed! that was the idea.
tho when I say nerd i don't really mean the sterotypical movie nerd just that he really likes school and learning and stuff.
so what shall our last name be? Guess thats a good place to start lol

yes indeed! that was the idea.
tho when I say nerd i don't really mean the sterotypical movie nerd just that he really likes school and learning and stuff.
so what shall our last name be? Guess thats a good place to start lol
Given my lady might have Irish-American heritage, how about Callahan?

okay okay I think ill probably have your hair/eye colour but possibly not curly we will say I get my straight hair from my dads side. I was originally thinking he came from a single parent household if that works for you?
If so I was thinking more of his dad passed when he was really young rather than like him just not being around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back