• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN - OOC {Open }

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
So everyone else just assumed this was someone who was already part of the group and just rolled with it?

... I don't think you're in this RP, are you?
Sorry I guess I made a mistake. I had made a comment in regards to something Xenoblade related, and all of a sudden I’m being tagged in this. So I guess somewhere I got mixed up? Im sorry if I interfered with your rp..?

Morgana has a low opinion of most life forms. She mostly tolerates the people around her, except Rai, Lucretia, and Silver most of the time whom she genuinely enjoys/isn’t annoyed around.
Tannur annoys her and yet... She isn't annoyed by Silver?????

Sorry I guess I made a mistake. I had made a comment in regards to something Xenoblade related, and all of a sudden I’m being tagged in this. So I guess somewhere I got mixed up? Im sorry if I interfered with your rp..?
Well, this is the OOC thread so it's not much of an interference
Avari Avari has been trying to get more people to join for Chapter Two of the in character stuff....

Aha it's no big deal.

Ugh I've spent the entire day playing Switch. My partner has been stuck at work and came home to me still in my PJs ahaha

Ugh I've spent the entire day playing Switch. My partner has been stuck at work and came home to me still in my PJs ahaha
I did that a bit over the summer when there wasn't anyone else around and it was really damn hot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back