• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN - OOC {Open }

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Finishing Malos with a full burst from Mythra was pretty satisfying. Full burst is so much easier in the DLC to pull off than in the main game.

I'm afraid I may not be around much over the next few days. I've got to deal with a bloody iphone launch.

Will be back 100% by Sunday though, but I expect I'll be too tired/annoyed to write friday/saturday.

I hope XC3 has a girl protagonist again. I liked whats her face.

Xeno games have a lot of strong female protagonists. Melia from XC1 and Elma from XCX are two of my favorites; I think I like either of them better than Lora, for the most part, especially Melia. I haven't played any of the Xeno games before one, but I know someone like Kos-Mos is another strong female character from the Xenogears/Xenosaga era.

On a brighter note today is the anniversary of the day I first graced the world with my presence!
Y'all are welcome.

In Xenoblade chronicles 2 there's this BS lottery system to get new Blades (they're basically Pokémon)
Kos-Mos is insanely, insanely rare and this is my first time even seeing her. I've always wanted her <3

She's a reference to a character from an earlier Xeno game on the playstation. She's also supposedly really good. I've never gotten her myself.

Ugh God, one more day of this iphone nonsense and I'm finally home...

Thanks for holding on. I know a few people are waiting for me.

It's my bday tomorrow! (woo) gonna be doing a lot of stuff over the next few days, will pop in as I can - if you're waiting on me for something please feel free to give me a poke. I'm multi-tasking a few different meetingpads right now.

It's my bday tomorrow! (woo) gonna be doing a lot of stuff over the next few days, will pop in as I can - if you're waiting on me for something please feel free to give me a poke. I'm multi-tasking a few different meetingpads right now.
Can birthday beats be swapped for birthday pokes?

So Morgana sees Tannur hanging out with a strange girl and her first thought is he's trying to get a lay in the middle of everything?

Either she has a much lower opinion of him than I thought or she thinks they're already together or really wishes they were.

So Morgana sees Tannur hanging out with a strange girl and her first thought is he's trying to get a lay in the middle of everything?

Either she has a much lower opinion of him than I thought or she thinks they're already together or really wishes they were.
It’s more like “Why the hell is he roaming around with a civilian” then goes “oh, she’s probably Light never mind.” She basically just took a moment to figure out the person’s identity/affiliation. I’ll edit my post to make more sense later

Morgana has a low opinion of most life forms. She mostly tolerates the people around her, except Rai, Lucretia, and Silver most of the time whom she genuinely enjoys/isn’t annoyed around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back