• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN - OOC {Open }

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
You might be able to have a character who WAS a seasoned politician in Aether, but is reduced to a kid on Earth. Can't imagine why they'd send a politician through the portal, though. Maybe his political opponents embroil him in scandal or frame him or something and he's sent in the portal as a means of execution or exile? Or maybe he's a steward or an administrator under Lucrezia, ruling some territory in her name, and something goes wrong while she's away, so he has to chase her in to let her know that hell's breaking loose at home. Something like that.

You might be able to have a character who WAS a seasoned politician in Aether, but is reduced to a kid on Earth. Can't imagine why they'd send a politician through the portal, though. Maybe his political opponents embroil him in scandal or frame him or something and he's sent in the portal as a means of execution or exile? Or maybe he's a steward or an administrator under Lucrezia, ruling some territory in her name, and something goes wrong while she's away, so he has to chase her in to let her know that hell's breaking loose at home. Something like that.

The portal has closed, we're just currently retconning people in, ahah.

okay Avari Avari i was thinking of just messaging her cs to you since i think most other people will be able to see it. so yea im just really lazy >.<

wait flip i meant to send it to the other thread -_- im so disappointed in myself sksksk

Oki doki, looking good!
I have two requests :
1) First one might sound Strange, but please remove the reference to the "Void" in her ability list. Call it a pocket dimension or something. It's just to avoid confusion with something else.
2) During the attack on Alcamoth, fancy a little run-in with Lucrezia herself?

This is really random (I’m trying to actually find images for Daniel that comply with your style request lol) but I just had this crazy idea...

But what if the Dark/Light characters were finally revealed to one another at a masquerade type gala...?

Avari Avari

This is really random (I’m trying to actually find images for Daniel that comply with your style request lol) but I just had this crazy idea...

But what if the Dark/Light characters were finally revealed to one another at a masquerade type gala...?

Avari Avari

I mean it's modern day London. I can't think of any such event like that taking place. More likely to be clubbing or something.

Oki doki, looking good!
I have two requests :
1) First one might sound Strange, but please remove the reference to the "Void" in her ability list. Call it a pocket dimension or something. It's just to avoid confusion with something else.
2) During the attack on Alcamoth, fancy a little run-in with Lucrezia herself?

for 1 : sure, i just didnt know what else to call it. thanks for the suggestion but suggestion of a future void :thinking:

for 2 : do you want that to be maybe like a memory since i guess they're like gone to england at this point? lol

True true, told you it was random and felt like dropping it lol

Also, do y’all think this kinda looks like Daniel? I’m trying to find something that actually fits your request
e870f07da254f375a1695f5fa95df5be-dbquuuc.jpg

yvette-chua-alcyon2018concept-small.jpg

I mean it's modern day London. I can't think of any such event like that taking place. More likely to be clubbing or something.

Maybe something like a charity ball or like an event that's supposed to mimic a time period. We had masquerade balls like that once or twice when I was in college.

Why all the light and dark characters would be in attendance, though, I have no idea.

Downtown festivals and parades are always fun. Loads of people go to those and while light & dark might not ALL meet each other at the same time, they’re likely to come across one another in a scattered fashion.

I'm probably going to put that my character was somehow placed on an outbound ship to justify why she hasn't appeared yet

wait so are they on earth currently ? i'm thinking of maybe doing my first post but idk if i should yet lol

MagicPenguin MagicPenguin would you mind if aemi was basically retconned to you? like i have no idea how they would find each other but maybe she passes out after she goes through the portal and then is walking around the streets when she overhears them like talking about Aether basically... yeah lol idk how im supposed to fit her in. with luck and patience

MagicPenguin MagicPenguin would you mind if aemi was basically retconned to you? like i have no idea how they would find each other but maybe she passes out after she goes through the portal and then is walking around the streets when she overhears them like talking about Aether basically... yeah lol idk how im supposed to fit her in. with luck and patience
Could always wait for the time skip like the other fellow and I. That way you don't have to explain much about her first day on Earth

Could always wait for the time skip like the other fellow and I. That way you don't have to explain much about her first day on Earth

kinda interested in her new life... maybe i'll write a bit and if it turns out good i'll post it up. also, do you know when time skip will end (like where do we skip to)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back