• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN - OOC {Open }

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Besides, I won't tell if nobody else will, even if it is against the rules. If no one makes a stink about it, maybe nobody will come looking to police it. Out of sight, out of mind, as they say.

I promise I am not dead. I have just been focusing all my writing energy into a lame essay and yeah it's kiLLING ME.

Also, hello new person. I support tragic backstories. My characters for this rp are very vanilla though. : )))

I promise I am not dead. I have just been focusing all my writing energy into a lame essay and yeah it's kiLLING ME.

Also, hello new person. I support tragic backstories. My characters for this rp are very vanilla though. : )))
Hi dearie

Yes I am. Nathan has told me about it, and it sounds very intriguing.

We're crawling towards the end of the first chapter (turns out having everyone in the same place doesn't really work for pacing) but we are chipping away at it - should be done over the next few weeks.

I'll DM you some details so you can start thinking about characters.

We're crawling towards the end of the first chapter (turns out having everyone in the same place doesn't really work for pacing) but we are chipping away at it - should be done over the next few weeks.

I'll DM you some details so you can start thinking about characters.
I already have like 15 ideas. Thanks dearie!

In chapter 2, we should devise a way to make it easier for new players to jump in right away without it seeming too contrived. I feel bad for all the people who have been waiting since, like, August.

In chapter 2, we should devise a way to make it easier for new players to jump in right away without it seeming too contrived. I feel bad for all the people who have been waiting since, like, August.

Already planned.

In fact, a few are already writing intros. Ahaha.

Well as I understand it only we get to have the native Aetherians unless Avari has changed their mind since we last talked about so while they don't have to be full on muggles they won't be waiting for a convenient portal to spit them out.

Sugar manipulation is not the most intuitive superpower.

Might make him/her right at home working in Hannah's cafe, though.
I know, but let me explain why it is awesome. While there are the common uses Making items out of sugar, baking, ect. Think back to biology. All living cells run on glucose. Glucose is a sugar. So technically, you could rip the energy out of someone's cells. Aka, necrosis as the cells die from lack of energy.

I know, but let me explain why it is awesome. While there are the common uses Making items out of sugar, baking, ect. Think back to biology. All living cells run on glucose. Glucose is a sugar. So technically, you could rip the energy out of someone's cells. Aka, necrosis as the cells die from lack of energy.

Neat!

Going that direction, there might be other creative ways you can use that. Instead of stealing sugar from cells, maybe make them process it more quickly or efficiently? Give someone an energy boost or some accelerated healing?

I love abilities like this that seem to be limited in use at first glance, but can be applied in very creative ways to do something really unexpected.

My own character can create portals from one place to another by ripping open holes in the fabric of space-time. You might think this is only useful for traveling from place to place very quickly, and it is useful for that, but the portals can be used for lots of other fun things too.

...Unfortunately, I probably won't get to experiment with their more creative applications anytime soon since characters' abilities are severely limited on Earth.

Le sigh...

All this superpower discussion makes me feel like this spontaneously turned into an MHA RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back