• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
>is me
>counter-debating with Shadowz
>forged in the fiery crucible of breaking down the lore
>somehow ends up as his co-host
>serving coffee to those in the OOC
>sushi does a confushi

2PfZ4Y7.png

Wew lad, RIP to the lore, you never did anything to me and you seemed like good information. :O

Wew lad, RIP to the lore, you never did anything to me and you seemed like good information. :O
BH Lore is quite interesting, despite our current run in modern London. So pretty much most of it won't surface unless there's a HUGE exposition arc from the Aetherians. xD

Indeed, can't wait to see the inevitable portal opened up to Aetheria and the whole cast looking for the next adventure, Ludwig's standing there like One Punch Man with an 'okay' look on his face and turns back.

Lisa is channeling the spirit of Albert Camus in that post, apparently. Nice.

@Koala

Elena will receive a summons for a second interview at Charing Cross police station regarding her witness statement. she will be allowed to bring a friend as support. Maybe Arryn MagicPenguin MagicPenguin ?
It's going to be on Friday daytime, if that's alright?

I'm guessing Arryn's just taking Elena to the police station, not actually sitting in on the interrogation with her, right?

Arryn: *looks up from newspaper* Someone say "forge?!"

Uh oh... it would seems that I have awakened a giant.

I also love how so many posts are coming within the last few hours (waiting for that dramatic entry of posts just before the due date). Good job everyone xD we managed to pull through. I will read the rest later. Gonna... go... to ... sl-
zzzz

Arryn: *plays Skyrim for the first time* Who is this Eorlund Gray-Mane fellow and his vaunted Skyforge steel?

Lisa is channeling the spirit of Albert Camus in that post, apparently. Nice.

I'm guessing Arryn's just taking Elena to the police station, not actually sitting in on the interrogation with her, right?

He'll go into the police station.

Lisa's going to take Hannah. So they'll be there at the same time.

I suppose since we're in a culture of inquisition here in the OOC, I had a little question on mind. I know abnormals have Aetherian ancestry that grants them their various magical abilities in either pro-active or passive capacities but are there any other ways to become abnormal?

Sorry if that's something of a stupid question and it's covered in the Lore section.

I suppose since we're in a culture of inquisition here in the OOC, I had a little question on mind. I know abnormals have Aetherian ancestry that grants them their various magical abilities in either pro-active or passive capacities but are there any other ways to become abnormal?

Sorry if that's something of a stupid question and it's covered in the Lore section.

Infection.

Or perhaps some sort of run-in with an artifact.

Well vampirisim and lycanthropy transfer as you expect them to so there's that.

Can the infection engender a magical ability or power unique to that person or will it develop a similar ability to the source of that infection?

Can the infection engender a magical ability or power unique to that person or will it develop a similar ability to the source of that infection?
I'm pretty sure vampires are just vampires and werewolves are just werewolves here, no extra superpowers or sparkles.

Okie dokie, and what about an interaction with an artefact? Will that confer unique magical qualities on the person?

That's your last lifeline now; we'll have somebody watching your "friend" to make sure they're not cheating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back