• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Aha naw.

Healing spells are less effective with repeat use.

Seb just has a single one running 24/7. Tis why it works so well.

Won't last forever though. He is aging.
No I get that. I'm asking why isnt everyone old af on Aether lol. Cuz even among the Aetherian cast, Seb Is like 3rd or 4th oldest.

Excluding lucrezia

No I get that. I'm asking why isnt everyone old af on Aether lol. Cuz even among the Aetherian cast, Seb Is like 3rd or 4th oldest.

Bodies give up eventually. There are limits.

Lucrezia is an oddity, because she's basically the last from the Young days of Aether. All the others simply...left. Either leaving their bodies behind and becoming spirits/deities or moving out across the endless White Sea. Lucrezia's the very last one.

Kinda sad really.

But she's fueled by spite so.

Bodies give up eventually. There are limits.

Lucrezia is an oddity, because she's basically the last from the Young days of Aether. All the others simply...left. Either leaving their bodies behind and becoming spirits/deities or moving out across the endless White Sea. Lucrezia's the very last one.

Kinda sad really.

But she's fueled by spite so.

Should probably have a book or chapter dedicated for L. Now you got me intrigued.

Did you forget magical properties exist in their realm? Their concept of time and space, and even aging may be different.
That is the question I am asking, yes. What those properties are? Like for ex. Roland being like one of the main big bois is 30. Morgana being a death mage of deathness is younger than our characters.

Basically the question is, what is normal life expectancy in Aether and if it's not like....500, why is that. Feel me? Cuz anyone could learn a low tier healing spell and just have it..... on?

That is the question I am asking, yes. What those properties are? Like for ex. Roland being like one of the main big bois is 30. Morgana being a death mage of deathness is younger than our characters.

Basically the question is, what is normal life expectancy in Aether and if it's not like....500, why is that. Feel me? Cuz anyone could learn a low tier healing spell and just have it..... on?
As I recall life expectancy for puny humans is pretty much the same though it gets a bit more complicated for other races or bishounen half breeds.

As I recall life expectancy for puny humans is pretty much the same though it gets a bit more complicated for other races or bishounen half breeds.
Oh no I'm naturally not talking about elves or dwarves or evil old ancient God thing like Lucrezia. Talking just about humans for the most part. Since they are usually the shortest lived in these fantasy world things unless something influences it like magical immortality or a curse or.... a disease... something you know?

Oh no I'm naturally not talking about elves or dwarves or evil old ancient God thing like Lucrezia. Talking just about humans for the most part. Since they are usually the shortest lived in these fantasy world things unless something influences it like magical immortality or a curse or.... a disease... something you know?

Humans clock in around 60/70. Can't be longer if they've lived healthy/rich lives.

Life spans can be magically extended via either spells or potions - but effects are limited. Oldest get to around 200, but there's a point where it's just to agonizing to go on.

Hey
Hey guess what
HUMANS AREN'T THE SHORTEST LIVED SPECIES
ShapeShifters only live like 50-60 years

The more you tread, the more questions you open. Like how different is a human in the Aether Realm is from the Earth human? Mana manipulations? How would it affect the humans of the Aether Realm? How long has the Aether Realm been around as compared to Earth? Magical properties and perhaps the different construct of dimensional and/or environmental integrity that shapes the Aether World as thus? Healthcare in Aether?

All in all, there's no "definite" answer as to why certain thing is for both worlds, imo.

There's a lot more going on that can be dissected into smaller pieces, but I digress for simplicity.

Humans clock in around 60/70. Can't be longer if they've lived healthy/rich lives.

Life spans can be magically extended via either spells or potions - but effects are limited. Oldest get to around 200, but there's a point where it's just to agonizing to go on.
Hm. Id definitely like to have a little character arc for Seb to figure out exactly what makes him tick in that case.

Magically bolstered humans in Aether live to 200. Seb is 138 and his father and grandfather are still alive and they are much older than he is, as you know. So, that's definitely something interesting to dive into IC. I'm sure Lisa/Lucrezia could divulge that info to him in exchange for something.

The more you tread, the more questions you open. Like how different is a human in the Aether Realm is from the Earth human? Mana manipulations? How would it affect the humans of the Aether Realm? How long has the Aether Realm been around as compared to Earth? Magical properties and perhaps the different construct of dimensional and/or environmental integrity that shapes the Aether World as thus? Healthcare in Aether?

All in all, there's no "definite" answer as to why certain thing is for both worlds, imo.

There's a lot more going on that can be dissected into smaller pieces, but I digress for simplicity.
Well yes. That's true. But I'm not asking all that lol

Hm. Id definitely like to have a little character arc for Seb to figure out exactly what makes him tick in that case.

Magically bolstered humans in Aether live to 200. Seb is 138 and his father and grandfather are still alive and they are much older than he is, as you know. So, that's definitely something interesting to dive into IC. I'm sure Lisa/Lucrezia could divulge that info to him in exchange for something.

Eh, make it 300 then lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back