• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hey guys - gotta deal with some stuff tonight, so on the off chance I'm back late - Morning will have to be tomorrow.

Sorry! <3

You don't sound too sure yourself! :closed eyes open smile:
I've been in another rp with him. He did say he was a guy and that people often confuse him with a gril so he just let people refer to him as whatever.

At least, that's what I remember. I may be thinking of someone else lol. But I'm fairly sure

Right, I think I'm just fairly basic when it comes to profile pictures; I see a girl, it's a girl behind the screen.
Likewise for fellas, so needless to say when I come across somebody with an opposite sex profile pic, I get disconcerted! :O

ehhhh a bullshitted a post on mobile ahahha. I figured it would better just to get it out, rather than delay things.

Daytime will start shortly!

SlySilvie isn't usually around at this time. She'll likely pop up early in the morning (for me, anyway). If you're going to wait for them, that's probably around the time you should wait 'till before moving on.

Right, I think I'm just fairly basic when it comes to profile pictures; I see a girl, it's a girl behind the screen.
Likewise for fellas, so needless to say when I come across somebody with an opposite sex profile pic, I get disconcerted! :O
I mean my profile picture is actually me lmao. So makes sense

Users who are viewing this thread

Back