• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐™—๐™š๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ [ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ]

OOC
Here
Other
Here

natasha.

๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

begin again

filler!

filler!

filler!

filler!

• so, what's the story so far?

joshua wellington was a star in his hometown.

he played almost every sport, he was cast as the lead in the school play, he was the life of every party. there was hardly a soul alive whom he was mean to, and almost everyone knew his name. there were six students in particular who were closest to him, and despite some differences among them all, they would all agree that their high school life wouldn't have been the same if they hadn't met joshua, and they sure as hell wouldn't remained a group of friends for those few years.

when they all graduated and went their separate ways, most of them lost touch. even joshua hadn't been heard from for a while. nearly five years had passed before they all thought of joshua again, and that was only because they'd gotten a call one day, informing them of their high school friend's death.

the news came as a shock to them all. some of them want to just accept it and try to move on, while some of the others think that the reason behind his death seems a little off. in any case, the six friends, once all close to joshua, find themselves coming together again, not just for the funeral, but also to carry out one of joshua's final wishes.

he'd always talked about loving the beach, and his family owned a house near the coast that the group of friends often used during summer break in high school. the six of them, choosing to put past troubles between them all aside for the time being, agree to spend a week at the beach house in memory of joshua.

but after all that time spent apart, all the unresolved issues and feelings from high school seem to be bubbling to the surface, and to add to the tension, there's still an aura of mystery surrounding joshua's death that some of them just can't quite let go of.

a week at that beach house sounds like a recipe for disaster โ€” but at least it's going to be a week none of them will ever forget.

โ™กdesign by natasha., coded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
TW: mentions of substance abuse & addiction.​

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

• did you think i tied myself to this tree because i had nothing to do?

you'd be right if you did, but in my defense, i am extremely intoxicated and forgot that the protest isn't tonight.

i don't give two flying hoots.

requisite

tough

quinn xcii ft. noah kahan

colby noelle huntington.

also known as col, occasionally.

twenty-two.

august 29th.

female.

heterosexual.

half british, part chinese + maori.

the loose canon.

Last edited:

The Cultured Bad-Ass

@minniek

you do not have access to view this onlyfansโ„ข account.
please subscribe to view content.

• ha

follow $12.99 (Per month)

tip

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:

Michelle Stephan

• Michelle Stephan

The Fragile Butterfly

Name.

Michelle Caroline Stephan

Nicknames.

Elle, Turtle,

Age.

22 going on 23

DOB.

April 13

Gender.

Female

Sexuality.

Bi-curious

Ethnicity.

Biracial, Half Caucasian, Half African-American

Role.

The Fragile Butterfly

Height/Weight.

5โ€™6/160 lbs

Hair Color/Style.

Black, and she enjoys wearing it loose.

Eyes.

Black

Build.

Skinny/Slender

Attire.

She always tries dressing fashionably and donates outfits that she finds โ€œoutโ€ to charity.

Modifications.

None. She tried getting her ears pierced in college but threw up at the sight of the needle.

Health/Physical Ailments.

None. Did have appendicitis in high school.

FC.

Madison Pettis

Positive Traits.

1. Kind. She always tries to do things that are in the best interest of those around her even if her actions are somewhat misguided.

2. Calm. She rarely showcases emotions even if theyโ€™re very much present when she makes decisions.

3. Intelligent. In High School and College she was one of the best students ever. She was no IG, but she definitely got better grades than others in her friend group.

Negative Traits.

1. Ditzy. Getting good grades doesnโ€™t mean that someone is smart in other aspects. When it comes to actual people in real life she shuts down at the first feeling of discomfort.
    2. Repressed. Because she doesnโ€™t show her negative feelings often, she doesnโ€™t have a sense of what is โ€œtoo muchโ€. Sheโ€™s very โ€œall or nothingโ€ with her feelings.
    3. Cowardly. Whenever conflict arises she tends to side with the person who sheโ€™s most afraid of. The one time she didnโ€™t do that was with TBA when he broke up with her sister. She had to agree with him, since she genuinely believed in him , and then her sister got pissed at her. Since then itโ€™s always been her goal to side with the most fearsome.

Likes.

Social Media
    Books
    TIG
    Fashion

Dislikes.

Meat
    Insects
    Styrofoam
    Her Father

Talents.

Writing
    Organization
    Speed-Reading

Fears.

Conflict
    Needles
    Relationships Ending
    Death

Mental Ailments.

Suffers from Panic Disorder.

Memorable Quotes.

โ€œWhy did it have to be Josh? He was the best of us.โ€
    โ€œOh god. I canโ€™t breathe.โ€
    โ€œLook can we not get together if weโ€™re just gonna fight and split up? I canโ€™t take it a second time.โ€

HDYKJW?.

In her freshman year the school was doing an original musical based on the history of their town. She wrote the script, and he approached her to say he loved it. Eventually they became friends outside of theater, and he helped her grow braver and even helped her get into social media.

HDYFAJD?.

Sheโ€™s crushed. Even as a kid she hated the concept of death, and here one of her best friends from High School was dying. Itโ€™s got her a little frazzled about how much time she has left.

DYTTSWAAODYJWTMO?

She wouldnโ€™t be the first to things somethingโ€™s weird, but sheโ€™d love to jump on that wagon to prove that it wasnโ€™t normal for people to die at that age. When her mom died, she was only in her 20โ€™s, and sheโ€™s hoping this isnโ€™t a trend.

WAYLLFTSAATYAW?

TBA for sure. Once she and TPD got into a row over it, she ended her friendship with him. She still misses him from time to time, but itโ€™s just too messy. And even if they were half sisters, she would kill to bring their fragile relationship back from itโ€™s shards.

History.

When she was younger she didnโ€™t see anything wrong with her life. At the beginning her father wasnโ€™t around too much, but that was soon rectified. Then he became the perfect fun father that very kid wanted. Though in hindsight nobody was perfect, she hadnโ€™t known him long enough to see that side of him.

On the day that her parents died, she was crushed. Even more so when she found out that her father had a whole family before her that would be taking care of her.

Her first few days at the new place were miserable. TPD and her barely talked, and her mother absolutely loathed her. Though there was no physical abuse happening, there was definitely emotional abuse.

Michelle was constantly belittled for crying, and was told that TPD is the one that should be weeping since sheโ€™s the one who was betrayed by her father. And she would always praise TPD, and call her the perfect child. Oddly enough TPD was never in the room when her mother praised her.

And once she had had the emotions, and security mocked out of her, it was time for high school. She had joined the drama club as a backstage worker, and was moderately happy. No one had to look at her, and nobody could pin mistakes on her if she ever screwed them up. And thatโ€™s where she met Josh, and joined his friend group. (If I get accepted Iโ€™ll update this section. For now I donโ€™t wanna gm too much :)).

Once college started, she slowly drifted away from her friends. Part of it was because of the fight with TDP, and she even broke off from the friends who didnโ€™t care. She couldnโ€™t handle a slow death to their friendship where they ended up hating each other in the end. Better to stay acquaintances.

After graduating she started to work in the fashion industry, and has become something of an influencer. It was easy. Observing the algorithm and posting what it wants to see. Boom. Youโ€™re famous. And no real life skills are necessary.

Since she and Josh stayed out of touch, sheโ€™s remained something of a recluse only going out for work or photo ops. She canโ€™t picture anything getting her out of the house for more than a day.

Relationships.

TBA- They were close friends for a while, and emotionally she took his side during the breakup with TPD. He was the first and only friendship she ended of her own volition.
    TPD- Deep down she loves and wants a relationship with her half sister. In high school however it was more fear and envy than actual love that kept them together.
    TLC- Theyโ€™re not especially close, but she has stayed out of her way by relation to TBA.
    TCB-They didnโ€™t get along very well in high school due to his relationship with TBA.
    TIG- She harbored a deep crush on him in High School, but never told him for a multitude of reasons. She was lucky enough that he was her friend, and he chose her over TPD, and trying to ask for a relationship always felt like asking for rejection. She still stalks him on social media though.

โ™กdesign by triples, coded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
  • the faceless prince
    theo huntington
    the broken ace
code by valen t.

Last edited:

imogen

shangguan

the primadonna

am i unhinged? yes. a bitch is hanging like a loose tooth. like a ripped nail. like pulled grey hair. a bitch is saying no, thatโ€™s not okay, actually. she is taking a second helping. she is not saying sorry every two minutes. a bitch is about two minutes away from blocked, reported, repeat. i donโ€™t have time for the bullshit. i donโ€™t have time for defeat.

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

• requisite.

full name.

imogen shangguan

chinese name.

ไธŠๅฎ˜ ้™่Šธ

nickname/s.

gigi, gen

age.

twenty-three

d.o.b.

january 18th, 1997

gender.

female

sexuality.

heterosexual? no time 4 romance

ethnicity.

han chinese

role.

the primadonna

see more

+3

• filler! ignore

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
The Fragile Butterfly

FC: ???
โ€œIf you want rainbows, you gotta put up with the rain.โ€

• saint chaison

โ™กdesign by dreamglow, coded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:

• name

Theresa Wood

nickname

Tessa, Tess

Female

d.o.b

January 22nd

ethnicity

Caucasian

sexuality

Bisexual

height

5'3"

weight

130 lbs

hair

Straight Brown Hair

eyes

Brown

body type

Lean

attire

X X X

mods

Ears Pierced

HEALTH/PHYSICAL AILMENTS

none

role

The Fragile Butterfly

faceclaim

Dasha Taran

Code by Stardust Galaxy

Last edited:

• 7:43

Spotify

now playing:
    Check Yes, Juliet
    by We The Kings

[spotify]

calendar
    beach trip
    upcoming

Are you watching what you eat? You donโ€™t wanna get fat..
    swipe up
coded by hanthesunbeam

Last edited:

• name: danielle page

nickname: elle, butterfly

d.o.b.: may 17th

sexuality: heteroflexible

ethnicity: caucasian, with her mother being canadian and her father american

role: the fragile butterfly
playing: symphony by clean bandit (romy wave cover)

coded by weldherwings.

since you're on this thread weldherwings weldherwings , i just hope you know that i love and appreciate your gorgeous codes ~

Last edited:

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

• he says, no use in being sober, i can't recall the words we left unsaid. will you set me free? you, angel from my nightmares. i wanted something i could touch, something i could feel. but my pride was my achilles heel. and only when my time is up, you'll know my love was real. darling, my pride is my achilles heel.

come on, just trust me

requisite

achilles

gareth fernandez

noah jaime huntington

twenty-three

male

bisexual

august 5

british + argentinian

the broken ace