• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π™—π™šπ™œπ™žπ™£ π™–π™œπ™–π™žπ™£ [ 𝘳𝘦𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘡 ]

natasha.

𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘀𝘦𝘯𝘀𝘦
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

begin again

filler!

filler!

filler!

filler!

• so, what's the story so far?

joshua wellington was a star in his hometown.

he played almost every sport, he was cast as the lead in the school play, he was the life of every party. there was hardly a soul alive whom he was mean to, and almost everyone knew his name. there were six students in particular who were closest to him, and despite some differences among them all, they would all agree that their high school life wouldn't have been the same if they hadn't met joshua, and they sure as hell wouldn't rhave emained a group of friends for those few years.

when they all graduated and went their separate ways, most of them lost touch. even joshua hadn't been heard from for a while. nearly five years had passed before they all thought of joshua again, and that was only because they'd gotten a call one day, informing them of their high school friend's death.

the news came as a shock to them all. some of them want to just accept it and try to move on, while some of the others think that the reason behind his death seems a little off. in any case, the six friends, once all close to joshua, find themselves coming together again, not just for the funeral, but also to carry out one of joshua's final wishes.

he'd always talked about loving the beach, and his family owned a house near the coast that the group of friends often used during summer break in high school. the six of them, choosing to put past troubles between them all aside for the time being, agree to spend a week at the beach house in memory of joshua.

but after all that time spent apart, all the unresolved issues and feelings from high school seem to be bubbling to the surface, and to add to the tension, there's still an aura of mystery surrounding joshua's death that some of them just can't quite let go of.

a week at that beach house sounds like a recipe for disaster β€” but at least it's going to be a week none of them will ever forget.

β™‘design by natasha., coded by uxieβ™‘

Last edited:
this idea is so cool, im interested!

omg NAT U MASSIVE BRAIN !! this idea is absolutely fantastic !! not sure if I have the time to apply, but here’s my endless love for u and ur incredible mind πŸ’“ πŸ’– πŸ’•

ajahs excited to see all the interest!! i shall be back soon with links for the ooc and cs threads! <3

bitch u guessed it

do i or do i not bring back a remastered version of everyone's fave asshole genius *cough* kodi *cough*

just a heads up that the role descriptions have been slightly edited!

ooh, i’m so interested!!

is this the place to claim spots?

is this the place to claim spots?
it's not actually first come first serve, so there are no claims. (: you post a sheet for the role that you want and once the deadline passes, the characters created that best suit the roles are picked.

okay! is there allowed to be 2 of the same characters?

okay! is there allowed to be 2 of the same characters?
you can definitely apply for a role that someone else is also applying for, but at the end of the day there will only be one character for each role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back