• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π™—π™šπ™œπ™žπ™£ π™–π™œπ™–π™žπ™£ [ 𝘰𝘰𝘀 ]

Characters
Here
Other
Here

natasha.

𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘀𝘦𝘯𝘀𝘦
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

begin again

the deadline for character sheets is
23/11/2020

heya! ^^ i love all the placeholders, they look super cool already omg

i'm also being super indecisive so i'll probably end up changing the role i'm going for lmao

poppin' in to ask what the age range is? i'm assuming it's 22 to 24 since it's 5 years after his death, but i don't want to assume because i still can't figure out how american education assigns ages to school years/grades (οΌ›βŒ£Μ€_⌣́)

forgot to mention but yeah, age range is about 22 - 24!

i got my character up! everything’s done but the relationship section, but i’m hungry, so i’m gonna go grab lunch and finish it later lol

very exited for this! fragile butterfly seems to be popular, but I have confidence in my baby ~

loving all the characters so far and excited to see all of the others coming Ω©(q‒́‿‒̀q)ΫΆ

i got my character up! everything’s done but the relationship section, but i’m hungry, so i’m gonna go grab lunch and finish it later lol
i think i’ve finally got the relationship section for juliette done?? right now, it’s kinda just based on what was in the role info, but if i somehow get chosen for this, i’ll change it up to fit whoever else is cast c:

now i don't have to rush my personality and relationships :,)

and yes, I did see that it originally said december. you cannot hide

MINHO IS FINALLY FINISHED AJHSDIJGASDASDASD
i sorta only did two important peeps for minho.

and i just realised i forgot one person
BUT MEH. IM GOING TO BED. I HAVE WORK ALL DAY TOMORROW. ILU

Hi lovely people in this group-

due to schoolwork and such, i don’t think i can be in this rp. it’s such a lovely idea and i wish i could, but schoolworks been nagging me for so long and i’m so sorry

aight so i finally finished saint??? maybe. we'll see.
anyways i'd like to apologize for how long the scroll box on the backstory tab is. i combined the interview, history and rships on that one tab and it's really long my b. didn't think about adding another box or tab when i designed the code heh

[ weldherwings weldherwings , tamarapasek tamarapasek , solarsaphia solarsaphia , Uxie Uxie , lipglossy. lipglossy. , dreamglow dreamglow , Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy , lvcid lvcid , weather_or_not weather_or_not , triples triples , .empathogen. .empathogen. ]

late to my own party adkjsh but applications are officially closed!
i'm going to sit and go through all the characters and send everyone a pm in a little bit regarding whether their application was accepted or not. i want to thank everyone that took an interest in the plot though, and took the time to make a character! i've been really excited about the plot and i'm looking forward to writing with some of you. < 3

thank you again! expect a pm shortly. (:

just wanted to say that i loved all of the characters that were posted!! !! (Β°β—‘Β°β™‘) regardless of who the final line-up is i'll be following the roleplay for sure since i'm 100% confident the final cast list will be worth the attention too β™‘

Users who are viewing this thread

Back