• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Busy_Bea

Buzzin’
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey all! I’m Ash, more commonly I go by Bee on socials. I’m new here and in a bit of a rush to set up this thread before I forget so please excuse the lack of aesthetic/organisation! I’ll jump right into it :)

About me
- I use she/her pronouns, I am proudly queer and love to play LGBT+ stories!
- I’m 18, for those who have age preferences.
- I typically write 1-3 paragraphs, I am capable of more but due to a rocky mental health I try not to overwork myself.
- I will almost definitely want romance involved in our story. It doesn’t have to be a central thing, but it is a huge preference for me.
- I am more comfortable playing female characters, however if you convince me enough I can be swayed to play a different gender here and there!
- I work from home and often spend most of my days alone, so you’ll have no problem getting a quick response out of me. The only times I ever may reply slowly is due to my mental health and a lack of motivation, but I will try my best to warn you if I can feel it coming on!
- I try my best not to ghost. If I don’t feel too attached to the role play I will let you know. However I am very disorganised and may just forget to reply so please feel free to nudge me every now and then!

What I want from you
- I don’t mind your age, but preferably something close to my own age/older as I just am more comfortable with it.
- I’d prefer if you could mirror/write around the same amount as myself, you can write more I won’t stop you, but I’m not a fan of one-liners. It’s hard to be engaged that way.
- I have no say in what gender you wish to play, I have no preference whatsoever and I enjoy every pairing!
- I’d prefer to hear from you/get responses at least a few times a week, but I completely understand that people are busy and I will be patient. Just know I may lose interest if enough time goes by!
- I won’t hate you for ghosting but I’d much rather be told why/what it is that made you lose interest. If it’s just life stuff, I understand perfectly.

I’ll leave some favourite themes/settings of mine below and then some pairings for you to read through, hopefully you find something we’d both like!

Romance
Action
Slice of life
Supernatural/Superpowers!
High school/college setting
Mythical creatures/beings

Okay! Onto pairings and the like. I have no specific plots I’m currently after so I’ll just leave a big ol’ list for us to work from! Bold is my preferred side of the pairing, if I have no preference both will be bold <3

Life/Day witch x Death/Night witch
Good student x Rebel student
Vampire x Human
Vampire
x Werewolf
Demon
x Demon
Human
x Demon
Cat x Dog (personality wise or perhaps humanoid creatures, think BNA)
Lower class x Rich
Artist x Musician
Celebrity x Non-Celebrity
Fake dating to developing feelings
Enemies to lovers

Last edited:
I also like the life witch x death witch, but I understand if you don't want to play an already taken plot!

I also like the life witch x death witch, but I understand if you don't want to play an already taken plot!
I’ll PM you! We can perhaps find a way to twist it into a story much more different than the other I’m playing

Hi! I am Sear and I would be interested in a mashup of lower class x rich class and good student x delinquent or cat x dog ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back