• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Been Watching New Anime. I Need Some Role Plays For Them!

Artificial Sugar

Plus Ultra

Hello! I'm back!

So, I've been watching a lot of new anime like a maniac, and though I have yet to finish some of them, or get very far at all, I do want to start some role plays with the characters!

(This means if you're the type of person to want 100% accuracy, then... You probably don't belong here.)

So, before we begin with the anime, I have some rules!

1- Use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation. I'd like partners who are literate.

2- Be able to reply every day-- at least once a day, though multiple replies are preferred.

3- Use third person only, please!

4- Be wiling to double, or play the canon.

5- Let me know if you want to quit the role play or if you become busy, or even if you simply don't have the energy/muse to reply that day!

So, some notes!!

I only do canon/oc for these. I don't mind adventure and action, but romance is my main genre. I do male/female for myself, but if you want to play a male oc or female oc with a same sex canon, I do not mind!!

So, Anime!

Naruto

(On season one, thirty two episodes in. I know some things from family members, though.)

Haikyuu!

(Only a very few episodes in.)

Fruits Basket

(Finished both anime and manga)

Ouran High School Host Club

(Finished manga)

Psycho-Pass

(Finished season one)

My Love Story

(Finished anime)

FMA: Brotherhood

(Finished anime)

Free!

(Only a very few episodes in)

(Finished)

Bleach

(3 seasons in, have not read manga)

Death Note

(Finished both the anime and manga)

Persona 4

(I did not watch the anime, but I beat the game)

Anime that are on my list to watch:

(I have not watched any of these yet)

Another

Fairy Tail

One Piece

One Punch Man

Kuroko's Basketball

Sword Art Online

ERASED

Akame Ga Kill

Kill La Kill

Blue Exorcist

Gatchaman Crowds

Gurren Lagann

Durarara

If you have any recommendations, please let me know!! If you want to role play any of the anime I haven't watched yet, I will certainly give it a try!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, I'm really hoping you'll like One Punch Man bc I've got a pretty killer craving for it ;) Just let me know if you watch it and are interested!

I'm new so I can't PM quite yet. I'll work on it I promise!! But I'd love to do a Naruto rp! I'm glad you're not that far in because I'm not either (only 70 episodes).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back