• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building BeckonCall's Fantasy Nation-building RPG thread

I remember you joining these guilds -- I'll double check but I don't think you upset the balance of power in any guild, but yes you get to use them... and it would be great if glassmakers guild got a third official member.

Not to add onto the order pile further but I joined a few of the guilds a while ago. Are there any effects from that or do the order just get to use them?

The list is in this post if that helps.
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/lo...n-beckoncalls-fnb.161687/page-20#post-7784790

When I ask everyone to update labor status in guilds I can re-check for upsets. If you were the only one with an expert there you'd take blacksmiths in a sweep, but I believe there is already a metalurgist. We shall see

I was mostly wondering if there were any membership perks. Like everyone brought their own unique metal or medical knowledge, I was wondering if my own characters had anything they knew or learned. Or if the monks at the learners square taught any interesting lessons.

Not to add onto the order pile further but I joined a few of the guilds a while ago. Are there any effects from that or do the order just get to use them?

The list is in this post if that helps.
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/lo...n-beckoncalls-fnb.161687/page-20#post-7784790
To summarize:

GUILDS! The Victorian Order joins...
The Healers guild: 5 Monks
The Smiths Guild: Sir Margaret Kinsey (Skilled Metalworking) 5 Squires
The Learners Square: 5 Monks

The order joins the fledgling glaziers at the beach: Sir Benison (Skilled Jeweler) 5 Squires

I was mostly wondering if there were any membership perks. Like everyone brought their own unique metal or medical knowledge, I was wondering if my own characters had anything they knew or learned. Or if the monks at the learners square taught any interesting lessons.

This is as valid as players make it. Attolian and Highborn cooperation paved the way for bull-iron silver alloys, there is even a rumor that Attolians in the forge guild have developed a sword of sharpness... but nobody believes that, do they?

To summarize:

GUILDS! The Victorian Order joins...
The Healers guild: 5 Monks
The Smiths Guild: Sir Margaret Kinsey (Skilled Metalworking) 5 Squires
The Learners Square: 5 Monks

The order joins the fledgling glaziers at the beach: Sir Benison (Skilled Jeweler) 5 Squires
There is also a luxury guild which might be appropriate for your Jeweler.

CORRECTION:

In post about Highborn baths being completed, I said ATTOLIANS gained +3 influence, when I MEANT +3 Influence HIGHBORN. Sorry for any confusion. <3

-Beck

Beckoncall Beckoncall will be trying to get a post up for the group stuff tonight. I posted a while ago that the tyren were sending troops to the colony army mixed drills and planting crops of gem bushels by the riverside, is it okay to assume those have started taking effect since we may be off to fighting soon?

Edit: and equipped with human Mercs with the weapons offered by the Attolians.

Beckoncall Beckoncall will be trying to get a post up for the group stuff tonight. I posted a while ago that the tyren were sending troops to the colony army mixed drills and planting crops of gem bushels by the riverside, is it okay to assume those have started taking effect since we may be off to fighting soon?

Edit: and equipped with human Mercs with the weapons offered by the Attolians.

YES. You need only check on the bramble gems later to see how they are getting on. Right now they are just a tussle of thorns by the riverside in the shadow of shearcliffs.

Somethings up with my PC and I cant connect to anything save youtube and my steam friends...

And I have to give this laptop back to the school here in the next days so I cannot post until my computer is fixed. Not sure how long that will take, if ever.

On the bright side I need a laptop for college so it wont be more than a couple months a max :x

But fear not, Geek Squad will come to my rescue!

Beckoncall Beckoncall

While you still have time, let me know any new ideas you want to pursue, but I can develop your business and excavate on autopilot for some time.

Plus, if you give me brief orders over phone post (can't text paragraphs, I'm sure) I can flesh out the post somewhat to help.

WOOHOO, ITS BACK UP AND RUNNING,

After messing around with it a lot and then having my tech savy brother mess with it, he discovered my security had blocked everything for some reason...

Thanks AVG. Told me my firewall wasnt activated an dby activating it, it blocked everything.

Sorry for the panic lol, spent 1400 on this rig in december and it had been doin this for the past days.

Also I panic quickly :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back