• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building BeckonCall's Fantasy Nation-building RPG thread

Or perhaps, like a mother who leaves her den, you will return to find that the nest has been picked clean!

Oh how sad. Surely fennec ears will droop in sympathy

Ah Noble roleplayer I see! Have no fear, I myself do not act on meta. No one here seems very well interested in metagaming for that matter. Which is sooooo nice for a change.

I have a few tricks up my sleeves.

Militias... Lots of untrained common folk carrying high powered rifles around in disarray. It's a miracle only a few rifles will get lost.
I don't know if I'd call '10' a lot lol, and they're being watched by 4 highly trained fighters, but we'll see. (:

And above the fray it could be heard, the Reinen princess chanting,"Swiper no swiping!"

Come to the learning square and pray, even foxes can find honey if they will just believe!
I think I'll skip the praying and go straight to the honey.

But jesting aside, your honey is safe. I can't steak enough of it to justify the risk in the long run, and I can't really steak a hive.

Or can I? Now THAT would be something. Rather far fetched albeit. Seems we will have to trade honestly. A pity!

If I can hire the Dwarves to help me ine tunnels and build that would be sweet :)

Maybe the Dwarves could live hidden below me! My illusions would hide their stronghold well. Hidden right under everyone's noses, Literally!

I have two incoming posts, one regarding my Hitmens little adventures with the Reinen and the other being my colonies progress and new orders

Back at the keyboard, folks -- the trade post is next, then Dwarven stuff, then anything that has evolved or I've been reminded I forgot. :D

I want to make a ultra religious faction so I can use the line:

"Stay your hand heretic! God is on our side!"

"Hope is lost brothers! The Gods have abandoned us!"

"Fight on comrades! The glory of the Lord demands victory!"

Alas it seems my opportunity is done and passed. All is well though, another shall present itself.

Lots of orders today! We getting crap done!

Needed to get that out of the way so I could focus on character posts for Jonklav and maybe some work inside the base. oooh yes now for the fun posts :D

... after my math test tho

I'm going to be different from everyone else. Beck and I have a plan, I think, to surprise you guys. (Be mindful of that.)

I'll give you a hint to why I'm different. Though its not crazy different, just something I can infer someone hasn't came up with yet.

So you know in most colonization stories that there is always {REDACTED} right? Well, what is this role play missing?
Spacekitty Spacekitty

I'm going to be different from everyone else. Beck and I have a plan, I think, to surprise you guys. (Be mindful of that.)

I'll give you a hint to why I'm different. Though its not crazy different, just something I can infer someone hasn't came up with yet.

So you know in most colonization stories that there is always {REDACTED} right? Well, what is this role play missing?
Spacekitty Spacekitty
You mistake me for someone clever my friend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back