• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Bebo's Partner Search

bebo

One Time Luck
Hello! My name is Jo! I'm brand new to this site, but have dabbled in forum roleplaying, even if it was in Warrior Cats forums :P
I can do certain fandoms, but I usually prefer original characters
I reply whenever I can, but I typically won't be available Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7am - 11 pm CST due to my wrestling/work schedule, I apologize in advance.
I'm LGBT+ friendly for sure and lean more towards those roleplays, but I can do heterosexual no problem.
I do like some dark themes, and have relatively few triggers, so as long as you're okay with it, so am I.

RULES
  • I don't mind if you're under 18, just please nobody under 15 years of age. I am sure you're mature, but the age difference personally makes me a little ehh.
  • Please be able to write more than a few lines/one paragraph. I understand completely that quality trumps quantity and that writer's block is a thing, but I love detail and tend to be wordy at times.
  • Please be willing to play more than just male or female. It gets boring.
  • PLEASE tell me if the rp isn't working for you, or if you've lost interest! We've all been there, it's just common courtesy to say so instead of ghosting. I won't mind (: !
  • I'm awkward at first, but I do like to chat OOC with my partners. Friendship is a plus in a roleplay, so don't be scared to hit me up on discord or pms!
Onto some broad idea I'd be down to do. Broad because I like both partners to play a role in plot development
(I will do almost anything though, so don't hesitate)
Muse A is an undercover cop sent to infiltrate Muse B's Family/gang in order to land B a spot in prison. A could either fall in love with B, or it could be a fun game where A tries to outsmart B, and vice versa.
Set in the wild west! Muse A is an outlaw who thinks they are outside of the law, Muse B is the sheriff/vigilante/whatever who is hired to bring them in to answer for their crimes. Time period and plot can be decided when we start, but I just want cowboys if we're being honest.
Muse A can be a peasant turned guard, or the monarch's right hand, Muse B is said monarch of a more medieval setting. Can have light magic, but not too much to keep things pretty even. Occurs during a time of war with a neighboring kingdom, explores the two's relationship through a time of strife.
Other pairings I don't have a specific plot for:
  • Human x Supernatural​
  • Bad Boy/girl x Typical 'Nerd'​
  • Vampire x Werewolf​
  • Super Hero x Villain​
  • A Fire Emblem rp?​
I apologise for the length ;_; this is my first time ever doing one of these... ever... and I'm trying to get it right in one try. If you have any other ideas not up here, let me know! I'm literally down for most anything. Thank you for reading if you've stuck around this long <3.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back