• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Beauty & the Beast

That's... kind of cute... she blushed then looked away. "Oh, right, that's fine" she ate a lot more slowly

He shook his head. "My sister had hands like yours." He looked away awkwardly. "It's odd having a human in the castle. I think it's been two years since the curse was cast."

"No. She knew knitting. Her best friend was Leila." He sat back reminiscing. "She was amazing with paint, dancing, and singing. No instrument was foreign to her, even at thirteen years old."

Haruno twitched, she sounded just like her younger sister... always so talented, and did whatever she was told... unlike me, the doctor, the black sheep of the family. "You must have been very proud"

"No no no! That's not what I meant at all." He would have blushed if he could. "I thought it would be better to entertain you while you stayed. Would you like to see the library?"

I'm such a baka... of course... "Yeah. But I feel uneasy if I'm not doing something productive... I'd like to work on figuring out how to break your curse"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back