• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Beauty & the Beast

"She thinks the curse will be lifted if he falls in love."
Maddy blushed. "It happens all the time."
"And where do you get that info? The fairy tales you used to read?" He sighed.
"Well if magic can do this, maybe fairy tales are real."
"Agree to disagree."

"Believe me... magic is very much real." Haruno blushed. She just wants to set us up... Haruno pictured her and the Beast on a date, and... she went red, being a prude, thinking about this much was overwhelming. "Good night!" she stuffed her face in the pillow

Haruno slowly woke up and yawned. She almost forgot she was stuck here... she got up and opened the door. What could I have done to make him come here? Maybe just checking to see if I ran away yet.

Huh? It's kind of cute... he feels bad. "What, for the imprisonment, mad barking, and insults? I get that all the time. And call me Haruno, that's my name... Haruno Yuki. What's yours?"

"Oh, that's not what I meant... I made up my mind. I'm going to break your curse" she smiled

"You all seem sad and lonely here... especially you. As a doctor, I can hardly turn a blind eye to your pain. Besides, I have to do SOMETHING to occupy myself while I'm here!"

Haruno pictured Adam trying to cook with those bear claws... he'd set the manor on fire. She tried not to laugh at that image

They made it to the banquet hall and were greeted by the same teapot as last night.
" bon appetit, lord and madam." He said.
(I just realised how fucked up it is that the dishes were originally people. I will never see Beauty and the Beast the same way again.)

(LOL yeah!) "Good morning. This place is so big... I'd get lost going by myself. Nothing like my cottage in the village... although it'll be soon inhabited by someone else, the villagers will assume that I was killed by bandits or eaten by wolves, or something terrible like that"

"Sure" she sat down next to him. Haruno was already making theories of how to break the curse

He picked up his food with his hands. "Also, forgive my lack of manners, but I can't tell the difference between my servants and the real dishes. So I don't use them. The table is regularly cleaned though."
He took a bite and swallowed it whole. "I also can't chew."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back