• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Beauty & the Beast

"Sure thing" Haruno gently picked up the little angel by the waist and ascended the staircase. "By the way I'm Haruno. Haruno Yuki."

"Leila Mariati, at your service madam Haruno!" She said with a smile. "You said you are a doctor? I've never heard of a woman delving in such a job for men."

"Yeah where I come from, it's even less common... my folks didn't agree and I was basically an outcast... so I went on a boat overseas to this country to help anyone who needed it. I studied medicine and biology for years and settled down in the village. I'm their only doctor... I hope that they'll get along without me alright..."

"...No. I left my family behind in my home country... we haven't spoken since I left. They're probably ashamed of me... but my patients are like family to me... so I'm fine"

"Outside? Well... it depends. Hot or cold depending on the season... but it's nice. Don't you remember?"

Haruno blushed. "Right. It's really lively... someone is always working or goofing off. I helped deliver these twins a while back... they're always getting into trouble" she smiled

"Mary Anne and Kyle Brooks. Cute couple, one being a farm boy and the other a seamstress." Haruno pushed open the door

"Awe! I remember Mary Anne! She used to serve in the castle making the dresses for the queen and princess before they died of a fever. It was too devastating for her, last I remember."
Candle light filled the room, which had dust hanging here and there. "Leila who's this fetching young lass?"
The closet nearby the bed asked.

Am I really being hit on by a closet. "Haruno Yuki, nice to meet you. I'm a doctor, and a prisoner here"

"A prisoner! Pfft, so long as Miss Maddy is concerned, yer a guest. I'm Miss Maddy by the way. At yer service." Her face was that of a woman's face in a mirror. She smiled. "Harriot! This room needs a dusting and a sweeping."

Harriot? "Umm, it's fine really! I've had to deal with worse things than a little dust" Haruno was so used to taking care of others, she often neglected herself

A woman walked past her wearing a feather dress and a porcelain face and hands. She started removing the web's and a broom hovered in to clean the floor.
"Shushushush! We haven't had a guest in so long, it is truly an honor to provide a service." Miss Maddy said.

Harriot removed the blanket and added another, the broom told the dust pan to sit as it collected the dirt. They both bowed before they left.

It's like being back home with how respectful they are... "They're nice" she flopped on the bed and sighed.

"Is this situation at all frightening? I mean, the Master ain't looking, well, his best. And that's putting it lightly." Maddy said.
"He's butt ugly." Said the bedside table. Supporting the tabletop was a naked sculpture of a man.
"You shouldn't have said that." Maddy said.
"It's true though."

"Well, I was a bit freaked out at first... but the reasons behind his actions are pretty sympathetic. And he doesn't really look ugly... he looks kind of cool. And it's not like I'm in danger. If he wanted me dead, I'd be dead by now."

"Huh?" That's asking a bit much, he is still intimidating... "I guess so, but he doesn't seem to like me, or people for that matter"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back