• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π‘©π’†π’‚π’–π’π’Šπ’†π’– π‘¨π’„π’‚π’…π’†π’Žπ’š [OOC]

Characters
Here
Other
Here

calypso

fairest
966e0c2023dc0c804452f06a99fc51c8.gif

"Classes start in [TBA] days."
OOC for Beaulieu Academy.
Due date for applications to be announced soon.

So first off, Hera is a queen
And secondly, I already have two characters ready to go since I saved my CSs from the other time :)
It died before anything got going though, but I'm super excited

They’ll be up today! Sorry, my semester just started so a lot of my work has to be done in the evening or at night now when it comes to RP related things!

Alright! Here is the application. As listed, the due date will be in eight days, which may be subject to change based on the needs of the applicants.
Link

mmmmmm, ive wanted to do a powers rp for a while now but i do have an assignment due on Thursday πŸ‘€ i tell you what -- if i can get my assignment finished by Thursday, I'll apply haha

Fantastic! I'll get my application out over the weekend, assuming you're not satisfied with prior applications by then ^-^

Ah, I feel so incompetent looking over the character sheets. The most coding I know how to do is imagefloat and I don't think I even remember how to do that. I'll try to make it look nice . . . just formatting probably cause I don't know how to code and I think the cs code my friend made and lets me use might be outdated with recent updates.

Just a question about the cs apps. Do we have to create 1 male 1 female character or can we do two of the same sex? I was also wondering if the characters we create will be paired with each other or if the pairings are mixed between other user's ocs.

Just a question about the cs apps. Do we have to create 1 male 1 female character or can we do two of the same sex? I was also wondering if the characters we create will be paired with each other or if the pairings are mixed between other user's ocs.
There is no gender-lock requirements! Some people prefer making a male and female OC to even out the numbers, but I truly do not mind! I encourage you to make any character you want. As for the RP itself, no one will be 'paired' together with anyone. All characters will interact with each other in a group, as I have a plan for how the RP with start.

Can I just say that I have LOVED reading everyones character sheets so far! Even the ones that aren't finished yet. There is some beautiful coding and really cool characters! I forgot how much I loveeeedddd this part of the process. I'm looking forward to seeing everyones finished products.

As for the RP itself, no one will be 'paired' together with anyone. All characters will interact with each other in a group, as I have a plan for how the RP with start.
Oh okay, I just got a little confused bc I thought I had read somewhere that the hero and villain get matched up together so the hero could help the villain out. I'll be posting my cs sheet tonight!

Hey, Zatanna Zatanna does sexual and romantic orientation affect Mira's power at all? Like the effectiveness of it?
Heres what I was thinking about that, I think that it does affect it to a certain extent... SO like I feel like it is easier for her to control people who are attracted to women but it doesn't not work if you're gay or a straight woman or whatever... I just think then instead of lust or whatever its more like an admiration of her beauty?

That's what I was thinking anyways... Does that make sense? And Im super willing to work with how her powers work if y'all feel like she's too op or whatever!

Heres what I was thinking about that, I think that it does affect it to a certain extent... SO like I feel like it is easier for her to control people who are attracted to women but it doesn't not work if you're gay or a straight woman or whatever... I just think then instead of lust or whatever its more like an admiration of her beauty?

That's what I was thinking anyways... Does that make sense? And Im super willing to work with how her powers work if y'all feel like she's too op or whatever!
I was just wondering because you mentioned it making her targets fall in love with her. And Theo is demi-romantic, which means she doesn't feel a romantic attraction until there's a strong pre-existing emotional bond. I thought it could be an interesting thing if they're both accepted since Theo is also attracted to women

I was just wondering because you mentioned it making her targets fall in love with her. And Theo is demi-romantic, which means she doesn't feel a romantic attraction until there's a strong pre-existing emotional bond. I thought it could be an interesting thing if they're both accepted since Theo is also attracted to women
Ahhh I see! I guess I didn't always mean they fell in love with her in a romantic way but more of just an admiration? Like after you meet her and she walks about people are like "Wow, I loved her. She was so nice!" So as for how it would affect Theo, I'm not sure! If we are both accepted I guess we'll have to work on it and see.

Well, I just finished writing two essays and a half essays for college. I am thoroughly and mentally fucked but I at least have an idea and some fcs for characters . . . I just have to think of names and get to it when my brain is resurrected. Fingers crossed that I get at least one of the two done tomorrow!

Everyone is looking good so far! Apologies for being a little absent, I'm trying to hammer out my schedule with university and being online for RPing! I'll likely post my characters near the end of the application period, as I already have them finished.
If you have any questions, do feel free to tag/message me! I will try my best to respond in a timely manner.

I just finished the bios for the twins. Now I have to finish their personalities with three days grace blasting in my face. Wish me luck.

Considering it's taking me this long to just get one character I might have to take an L

I'm barely conscious on most days and probably should take more time with school . . . I was kind of just hoping that after getting my brain scans things would get better but I don't have my MMR stuff until the 25th ^-^;;;;;

Considering it's taking me this long to just get one character I might have to take an L

I'm barely conscious on most days and probably should take more time with school . . . I was kind of just hoping that after getting my brain scans things would get better but I don't have my MMR stuff until the 25th ^-^;;;;;
It's alright! If you don't feel able to finish the characters, please don't push yourself! I do hope you feel better, though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back