• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π‘©π’†π’‚π’–π’π’Šπ’†π’– π‘¨π’„π’‚π’…π’†π’Žπ’š 𝒐𝒇 π‘Ίπ’Šπ’…π’†π’Œπ’Šπ’„π’Œπ’” 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π‘¨π’”π’•π’“π’‚π’š-𝑳𝒆𝒅 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒆𝒔

calypso

fairest

• bad blood !

a super-powered roleplay.

Oh I really like this!

When will applications be due by? I won't be able to get anything out in this coming week, but if it extends past that I'd love to apply.

Oh I really like this!

When will applications be due by? I won't be able to get anything out in this coming week, but if it extends past that I'd love to apply.

I’ll probably determine the due date in a bit based on how many people express interest!

thank you to everyone for the interest! I will be creating the OOC thread tonight, and potentially the character application! (If not tonight for the application, tomorrow!)
Stay tuned!

I didn't have a discord but I will get one just for this! I think that this would be a perfect roleplay to get me back in!

Ooo this looks rather intriguing. I've been meaning to get back into doing roleplays. Even with college, I still would like to apply and it's just a matter of time-management!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back