• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Beast Wars Transformers: Resurgence OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I'm probably going to hold off posting for a bit. I don't want Quickstrike travelling from the bar to the Predacon lair seem instantaneous.

The reason it's called project U2 , why he calls himself Gatorcron and why he wants to find a Cityformer is because he wants to build an Unicronsized body for himself. Not that I plan on him succeeding

Yep, when I decided to make a mad scientist I went with the craziest secret project I could think off, rejected that idea since resurrecting Unicron is just insane and probably overused, thought off the current idea, realized the issue in gathering the material and energy consumption if he succeeded and came up with the personality trait of him not thinking things through.

yeah, i'm still here. just been busy with a lot of school presentations is all. expect something from me either today or tomorrow.

Cool beans. No rush, just wanted to make sure that you were still on board. I completely understand that life can get busy. :-)

still here. been stuck in important schoolwork, but should have a post up either today or tomorrow.

Cool beans. Just had wanted to make sure you were still onboard. :-D

i'm real sorry for stalling, guys. stuff's just been happening and i've been getting distracted. i promise i'll have something up today.

No worries, I understand that life comes first. Just wanted to see if you were still on board so that we could continue. :-D

well, i failed to get that post up yesterday. lemme bang something out tonight before bed.

I will try and post something soon. I'm currently participating in another RP at the moment that's rather fast paced so it's taking a fair amount of my free time.

No worries. This one has been relatively slow paced. So no rush

If you guys are still interested, I can give this another try

Users who are viewing this thread

Back