• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beast Souls OOC

But I love the idea behind it, I'm very very jealous and wished it was smaller so I could join :)

Your RP looks absolutely marvelous but I don't think that I could join an RP with so many people :(
It looks like a lot, but there are a few who have stopped posting, or only post once very 2 weeks. It is not a very fast thread, and I'm still trying to build up a base of people who actually stay for more than a couple of weeks.
But if you join I want you to be comfortable, so I won't press you. ^^

Maybe if we start Beast souls there will be one or two more who join. I mean, it's already up and if it ends up just being us, whatevs. :3

ConverseGhost ConverseGhost no worries,
Actually the past couple of days I've been preoccupied. My cats got sick with something and I've been worrying about them, getting special food and whatnot. It's hard to focus.
I may be slow to respond until I'm sure they're over this whatever it is.

Hey SilverFlight SilverFlight I tore a huge muscle in my back the other day at work and using my right arm and hand, has been of utmost impossibility. I'm so sorry I haven't given notice sooner but I've been resting and in a lot of pain. I haven't dropped, I just feel awful about not telling you I'll reply to your post soon, it'll just take longer as I'm supposed to rest my arm and back so the muscle will heal. Great post by the way!

Hey SilverFlight SilverFlight I tore a huge muscle in my back the other day at work and using my right arm and hand, has been of utmost impossibility. I'm so sorry I haven't given notice sooner but I've been resting and in a lot of pain. I haven't dropped, I just feel awful about not telling you I'll reply to your post soon, it'll just take longer as I'm supposed to rest my arm and back so the muscle will heal. Great post by the way!
Oh god, yeah seriously, rest up. Torn muscles suck beyond all reason. I did it once years ago and I remember the pain very well.
No worries, if you need to take a break then sure, no problem. I really hope they gave you some good painkillers for that. Still, try not to stress it ^^
Get better soon.

Hiii, uh SilverFlight? I put pictures up but they don't show. How do I fix this? Also I put a lot of pictures, I hope that's not bothersome

Pangolin would be really cool, with the armor and all, but bush viper would be unique, seeing as nobody's picked a reptile as of yet

Pangolin also has the added bonus of being local, whereas bush viper is more african like our established peoples.

Sure, go for it :D
Maybe the pangolin could be a shy little kid who curls into a ball?
Or the viper could be a hungry college dropout (like me (just kidding))

Hiii, uh SilverFlight? I put pictures up but they don't show. How do I fix this? Also I put a lot of pictures, I hope that's not bothersome
I love your enthusiasm. Character accepted, as for the images you need the direct link to the images themselves. To imbed them click the little icon on your edit post panel that has the 2 mountains on it, next to the emote smiley face. It will ask you to input your link. That should get your images back up. If you want to do it a different way you can save the images to your computer then upload them using the tab at the bottom of your edit panel that says 'upload file'.

When you're feeling more comfortable with the system you can try using the code I added up at the top of the characters page.

I really hope this thread gives you the experience that'll get you hooked on forum rp. XD
Welcome to RpN!

I love your enthusiasm. Character accepted, as for the images you need the direct link to the images themselves. To imbed them click the little icon on your edit post panel that has the 2 mountains on it, next to the emote smiley face. It will ask you to input your link. That should get your images back up. If you want to do it a different way you can save the images to your computer then upload them using the tab at the bottom of your edit panel that says 'upload file'.

When you're feeling more comfortable with the system you can try using the code I added up at the top of the characters page.

I really hope this thread gives you the experience that'll get you hooked on forum rp. XD
Welcome to RpN!

Thanks so much, Silverflight! I'm like an old person, I'm terrible with computers, haha. The linking didn't work but uploading the file did. I tried using the code, but I was so confused... But yes, I'm looking forward to rp! It's was so much fun doing it over text with my friends, but it also had no structure and ended quickly. I hope we can rp beast souls for a long time :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back