• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Beacon Hills

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
  • [ TARIA ACKAN. ]
    mentions. jordan fin fin
    interactions. jordan
    tags. fin fin AGreatPerhaps AGreatPerhaps
    mood. party time
    location. living room
    outfit. xxx

Taria was ready for the party. She was ready to let go of the problems of school and home. She glanced at her brother was who looking at her already. They shared a room, not that they didn't have a chance to be in separate rooms. They didn't want to be. He was getting dragged out of his room for the night. He needed to be away from this hell of a household. The moment they came into the house, they were stared at and the room became unbearable. Their so-called stepfather didn't even acknowledge them nor did their mother who was hopped up on some kind of substances. She lost count after cocaine. She needed to escape and that's when the party came to the picture.

"Come on, Mickey" She said to her brother once they got to the safety of their room and locked the door. "Let's for one night forget that we have to come back here to the hell of houses. Let's forget all that shit, and have some kind of drunk fun tonight." Taria smirked as her brother rolled his eyes and nodded in agreement. She went to get dressed which took a minute because...she needed to look her best. She was planning on hooking up with a hot female, and not remembering it the next day. She looked at her brother who was just looking clueless and looked like a nerd. She grinned "Oh..Mickey, time for a wardrobe change. You need to look like you actually...you know are cool. Even though I know you are my lame dorky brother." Taria winked at him and went to his closest, and took out clothes and threw them at him and told him to get dressed.

After another hour, they were ready to go. Taria opened the window to their room and threw down their bags. It was no way their stepfather would have let them out for the night. They had to sneak out, to escape the house. "See you on the flipside little bro." She said smirking at her brother as she jumped down. Landing on her feet easily. She thought as she smirked, having these reflexes came in handy. Her brother landing right next to her, with ease. They headed out to the party. Once they got there, Taria immediately grabbed a drink and grab a coke for her brother. She smirked at a girl that was looking at her, "Mick let's have some good old teenage mistake fun shall we?" Taria then saw Jordan and went to walk to him, saying to her brother that she was going to go and talk to Jordan over there. Once he acknowledged her, she walked towards him.

[class=variables] --accent: #e0baaf; --image: url('https://i.imgur.com/y80PvMJ.gif'); [/class] [div class=variables] [div class=bkg] [div class=sidebar][/div] [div class=header]ELLISON.[/div] [div class=post][div class=scroll] Ellison had finished getting dressed. He had lost track of time surfing the internet and before he knew it the party had started. By then he was already late so he figured why rush. He walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where his mom and aunt were talking and cooking. “Hey, I’m about to head out guys.” His mother turns to him. “Have a good time but be smart. No drinking okay? I know how high school parties are and you're only sixteen.” His aunt turns “Yeah, don’t get drunk ya hear?” She says with. Ellison heard the underlying meaning in his aunt’s words. Don’t get drunk was completely different than don’t drink. That was the reason his aunt was the best. He smiled at his aunt knowingly and hugged her before moving to hug his mom. “Love you.” “Love you” The woman chorused. “Drive safe, please.” His mother begged. “Sure.” He left the house, locking the door behind him. He hopped into his aunt’s car, of course she drives a Prius, and drives to the party. Upon arriving he parks and looks around. The house is as huge as ever. There are some people hanging out in the front and he can hear the music. It sucked that school was starting but this was the silver lining. One last hurrah before school. He walks up the steps and bro greets some of the recognizable faces in the crowd of teenagers. He grabs a drink of who knows what and takes a sip. He cringes a bit. Oh, okay, that's vodka. He's not the biggest fan but he's already drank it so he may as well finish it. He looks around the kitchen a bit and finds a can of soda. He'll mix himself a drink and then go find where his friends went off to and get this party started. A little buzz will make things fun. He pops the tab on the soda. Mixology can't be that hard right? [/div][/div] [div class=tagbar] [div class=tagcont][div class=tag]interactions[/div]
N/A [/div] [div class=tagcont][div class=tag]tags[/div]
N/A [/div] [div class=tagcont][div class=tag]location[/div]
Kitchen, Thrope house[/div] [div class=tagcont][div class=tag]mood[/div]
exuberant [/div] [div class=tagcont][div class=tag]outfit[/div]
here [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [class=bkg] height: 475px; width: 555px; background: #ededed; margin: auto; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=sidebar] height: 445px; width: 100px; position: relative; left: 10px; top: 15px; background: var(--image); background-size: cover; background-position: center center; [/class] [class=header] font-size: 30px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: Abril Fatface; color: var(--accent); width: max-content; position: relative; left: 125px; top: -440px; [/class] [class=post] width: 320px; height: 410px; font-family: Inter; color: black; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; position: relative; left: 125px; top: -440px; white-space: pre-wrap; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=scroll] overflow-y: scroll; overflow-x: hidden; width: 100%; height: 100%; padding-right: 25px; [/class] [class=tagbar] height: 410px; width: 100px; position: relative; left: 445px; top: -850px; display: flex; justify-content: space-evenly; flex-direction: column; font-family: Inter; color: black; font-size: 12px; text-align: center; [/class] [class=tagcont] height: max-content; width: 100px; position: relative; [/class] [class=tag] font-family: Abril Fatface; color: var(--accent); font-size: 13px; text-align: center; display: inline; [/class]

Last edited:

AJ Lexington

LOCATION: the Thorpe Villa || OUTFIT: click! || WITH: Clover; Sasha Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202

The party without beer pong was no party at all. That was how AJ saw it. But there was no way Johannes would forget such essential activity. And if he got to play it alongside Sasha, AJ knew they were going to destroy everyone who dared to stand on the other side of the table. But he did hiss a little when her sharp elbow hit his ribs. Okay, that one was on him, he shouldn’t have gone from behind like a creep.

He took the ball Sasha handed to him and rolled it around in his hand. “Ladies first.” he breathed, professing his good British manners. His grandmother would be proud, he thought and a grin flashed through his face. His left leg kept rocking and it was the perfect proof of his restlessness. The idea of beating everyone and Sasha’s champion mindset were contagious and his competitive nature was getting up on the surface. At this point, it was go big or go home.

As they were waiting for their opponents, he leaned on the table and gave Sasha a good look-over. He was the girl he would never hit on. Not because she wasn’t attractive enough, fuck no, quite the contrary. But Sasha was a friend. A real buddy. And the relationship they had was really not worth it to ruin over some meaningless flirting.

“My summer? I was visiting my bloody relatives in London, spent the whole time there. They were trying to make the Duke out of me and I almost lost my mind. Thank god for Clover being there as well or else I swear I would jump into the Thames with a concrete block tied to my feet.” he laughed and played with that ping pong ball, rolled it around his hands, threw it from one hand to another and all. His summer was as boring as it could get and despite visiting a few clubs and parties, the Lexies had to be presentable most of the time and on their best behavior. And since AJ was already in his father’s bad graces, he wasn’t really interested in making that situation even worse so he obeyed. But returning back to Beacon Hills was probably the best part of the summer so far.

“How about you, Ace?” he asked, using the nickname he had heard before from her teammates and since he liked it, it became a regular way how he addressed Sasha. “Had fun? Partied hard? Feed me all the juicy stuff. I feel like I got mentally older by at least fifty years there.” AJ laughed, referring to his miserable time in Britain.
coded by natasha.

Last edited:
jordan westbrook
Jordan smirked slightly as Lila took the space next to him. It had been an unlikely bond they'd formed, the greaser and athlete, but some way, somehow, they made it work. Lila wasn't as stuck up, begging, or needy as standard high school girls came. She was intelligent, and spoke with substance in every thing she said. He liked that about her. Lila wasn't one to bull shit him, and he wouldn't do the same.

"I haven't even tried the food yet. It can't be as bad as you describe it."
Jordan let out a dry laugh, and took another sip of the beer in hand. Although he was speaking with Lila, his eyes continued to watch over the sea of teens. He wasn't one for eye contact, and it irritated him when people tried to peer into his soul. What sort of invasion of privacy was that? Plus, it was generally just an awkward feeling for him, sharing something with so much meaning. If Lila hadn't been away doing God knows what, though, Jordan would've likely spent more time outside of his garage than working day and night. He didn't really see much of Beacon Hills till' this party, not that he wanted to, but again with Lila there came an exception.

Jordan spent much of their conversation quiet, and listening. That was what he was good at, listening and understanding. Lila seemed to have much to say anyways, so besides a glance in her direction here and there, he spent it all taking in whatever information she told him. At the revelation of Lila's sexuality though, Jordan's eyes fell, as if expecting something more. "Took you long enough." He stated simply. "And, uh, I'm not even too sure names have anything to do with someone's attractiveness." His tone was more confused, and unsure, than his usual stern and serious note. Jordan's brows had even furrowed in thought at her words, and just how outlandish her question had been.

"You've really got that out of box thinking down-"

Jordan's focus had been broken at the arrival of Taria. He'd simply flicked his chin in greeting towards the girl, but sensed she'd be aware of him conversing with Lila. If she wanted to join them, he wouldn't be against it, though he wasn't all too aware of the two's relationship. His eyes only shifted between Lila, and Taria, feeling out what sort of vibe radiated between them.

thorpe villa, parlour

mood

relieved, engaged

outfit

xoxo

tags

lila hart AGreatPerhaps AGreatPerhaps , clarissa taylor, taria ackan r e i r e i
coded by natasha.

Leviathan Black

When Harry joined, Levi gave a grin and a greeting, "Hi's!" And then since he had proclaimed himself the introducerer of people in the kitchen, that's just what he did. Levi didn't point with a finger, but he gave a hand gesture toward the person. Pointing was rude, anyway. "That's Kennith, Aubrey, and I's Levi. Nice to meets ya!"

See, Levi was pretty outgoing when he got started, and when his belly wasn't empty. "What do we's say, guys? Bests foods is free foods!" Levi laughed and chuffed, gesturing to the abundance of pizza. But then Kennith talked about going outside and checking out the star scene.

Levi's expression lit up, his eyes went wide and it was clear he thought it was the best idea ever. Like.. EVER. "Oh my gods, yes. Outside is even betters than .. no, free foods is still bestests. But.. free foods AND outsides? Color me all shades of in! Only, yous gots to lead. Crowds and me seeing where to goes ain't a good mix."

Levi made sure there was room before tilting his body so he could just slide off the kitchen counter and to the floor. And you bet your bottom dollar, he was taking his pizza box with him. Still had half a pizza he could chow down on, either here, or on the walk back home. It was about then someone entered the kitchen and proceeded to make up a drink. Levi gave the guy a small hand wave in passing. "Hi's! Be sure to eats some pizza. It's real goods."

coded by natasha.

Jayden Spencer
Jayden just shook her head at his compliment, a grin slowly making it's way on her face. "I know I do, but nice try. You get an A for effort" she said, after deciding that was a formidable enough reply. Since he brought up the topic of dressing she decided to properly look at his attire, and a chuckle left her lips. There was nothing wrong with what he was wearing, she just thought he looked cute yet goofy at the same time. Jayden being Jayden just had to say it to him, and then go the extra mile. "Aww, you look like a cute little dork" she said, placing a light kiss on his nose before reaching for her phone to take a quick picture.

His attempt at being sly didn't go unnoticed by Jayden, and she directed her gaze around their surroundings playfully as if she was looking for something. "My bad, I was checking for anything that could help me understand what you were insinuating" she replied, a cute little grin playing on her lips. It wasn't the best joke, but she honestly couldn't care less. Johannes was going to deal with her bad jokes because the jokes came in the Jayden package, so he'd have to get with it.

She sighed in faux annoyance when he said she was stuck with him. The thought alone sent butterflies to her stomach, but she'd rather play around with him than get all mushy. There was also the fact that his flirting was atrocious, but it was cute when it came out of his mouth. "I know. It's your fault for trapping me" she spoke, rubbing her thumb over his cheekbones. Enjoying the moment was what she wanted to do, but the boy who had just left crossed her mind.

"Oh yeah, who was that guy over here" she inquired with her eyebrows furrowed, although now thinking about it she sounded really nosy. "Actually, never mind" she stated, although her eyes gave away the fact that she was still curious. She just didn't want to seem overbearing or sound like a mom. Glancing around the large manor for what to do to escape the conversation that she had made awkward.

Jayden carefully got off Johannes' lap, tugging his hand to pull him up with her. "C'mon, this is your party. We can't just sit out here the whole night" she spoke, but her body contradicted her words when she wrapped her hands around his waist, looking up so she could make eye contact with him.

The Thorpe Manor

Awkward, Happy

click here

Johannes ( EddieTeddie EddieTeddie ), Jordan [mention] ( fin fin )
coded by natasha.

aubrey robinson
Aubrey waved over at Harry in her arrival, but figured he'd keep his sauce-stained fingers to himself. He pushed the last piece of pizza down his throat, letting out a burp into one closed fist. His eyes kept their gaze down on Levi who was definitely having a good time at this party. With pizza, friends, and a bright smile, Levi's joy could't help but radiate into Aubrey's person. He chuckled at Levi's loud, and unique personality and speech. "I feel like you're having way too much fun with that pizza box." Aubrey teased at the cardboard box under Levi's armpit, and let out a short chuckle of his own. "Be right back, I've got to clean up my hands. Definitely get me if you're going for a swim." And with one final nod in Kennith's direction, Aubrey took off for the villa washroom. It was definitely difficult maneuvering through the crowd, testing doors without the use of his hands, and trying his best to avoid repeating rooms. But with time, he came across the washroom where he was able to clean up, and tidy his hands.

In the mirror, Aubrey tidied up his dreads, and smoothed them out to the sides of his face. He adored the look, especially because it'd been the idea of his late brother. Aubrey had adopted the dreads around the time of his brother's death as a constant reminder to him, whether or not that was necessarily healthy for him, he didn't care. Each time he stared in the mirror, specifically towards his hair, he remembered his big bro, Sylvester. "What are you doing in there? Better not be another couple hogging the bathroom!" A voice boomed from outside the washroom, followed by harsh knocking against the door. "Okay, okay, I'm on my way out. One person." Aubrey clarified, and with a sigh, pushed himself off of the sink and out of the washroom. An older, likely senior girl, slammed the washroom door shut behind her, followed by the sound of vomiting and discomfort. Aubrey cringed at the thought, but instinctively removed one of the plastic water bottles he'd packed in his bag for an occasion like this. He knocked on the washroom door, and following a moment of silent. the door came open slightly, enough space for him to slip the water bottle in. He smirked at the faint "thank you" of the girl, and nodded at the door before turning away. At least he'd had a chance to help someone that night.

"Woah..." Was all Aubrey could say at the sight of Khadijah close to the villa's entrance. He wasn't all too sure if she could notice him from where has was in the crowd, not that he wanted her to. Unlike during his pep rallies, and protests, Khadijah, funny enough, gave Aubrey the jitters. A feeling of jelly formed in his legs whenever she was around, and he could feel his heart thumping hard against his chest. Aubrey gulped once more, clenched his fists, and took in a deep breath. "Yolo..." He reminded himself, and proceeded to weave his way through the dancing teens, before finally breaking through them and finding Khadijah.

His lips spread out into a smile as his eyes took in the girl, and her outfit. One would think he was in a trance considering how long it took for him to speak, but eventually Aubrey realized he couldn't put the world on pause just to admire her. "For a second there I didn't think you'd make it, K." He scratched the back of his hair awkwardly as he spoke, trying his best to ignore the butterflies in his stomach. "If I was an environmental activist though, I'd definitely say something different about that jacket... But I'm not, so I'll just tell you it all looks... Really good on you." His cheeks burned at that last sentence. "That's the best you could come up with?" Aubrey thought to himself. "Fuck."

thorpe villa,

mood

nervous, shy, excited

outfit

xoxo

tags
khadijah hunter, rakshasa rakshasa
kennith bell (mention) Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 , anya taylor (mention) _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ leviathan black (mention) Out Of Words Out Of Words
coded by natasha.

Anya 'Artemis' Taylorlarge-1555015480-6c9725b8c9857195dcab7870f9dc49a3.jpg
Interactions: Levi, Aubrey, Kennith
Mentions: Levi ( Out Of Words Out Of Words ) Kennith ( Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 ) Aubrey ( fin fin ) Jordan (brief remark) Ellison ( TheZuma TheZuma )

Harry nodded at Levi's introduction of everybody. She did actually know them to see, but that was just one of the perks of being a Beacon Hills native. Everybody knew everybody and you really couldn't get away with anything without somebody seeing and gossiping. There were some people in Beacon Hills (naming no names) that seemed to have nothing better to do with their time than gossip. She knew Aubrey the best out of the three boys, but that was because both their parents were police officers and had been brought along to the same social functions.

Anya agreed with Harry's words, it was strange to see everybody mostly disregarding the social heirarchy that so brutally dictated school life. The cliques were still there, but the lines had become more blurred, espescially with all the people hooking up, regardless of their social status. There would be hearts broken tonight, and the repercussions of some drunken actions would live on, be it in ill-judged selfies and drunken insta posts or having to avoid somebody for at least three months while you tried to forget and deny what you did together. "I agree on that, the cliques are a pain." She replied, hearing the almost wistfulness in Kennith's words as he considered what school would be like without such a drastic divide.

She nodded at Aubrey's request that they call him if they went swimming, but doubted it would actually happen. It seemed to her like one of those promises made at a party that never actually happened. Like Jordan getting her a drink. There was no sign of that materialising any time soon, he'd clearly been side tracked along the way. Anya was sorry to lose his company, but Kennith, Harry and the live wire of Levi were proving goof company. Live-wire Levi- she liked that nickname, maybe she wouldn't say it to his face (she rarely did with nicknames as most of them were insulting). It certainly fit his excitable, energetic personality. The sheer delight on his face when Kennith suggested going outside, she could practically see the neurons in his head exploding at the idea of having good food and going outside and it brought a proper smile to her face, even if it was only a small one.

"Yeah, I'm up for that" and she really was, the house was starting to heat up, and wearing a leather biker jacket probably wasn't the smartest fashion choice for the party. And star gazing was something she enjoyed, though she doubted there'd be much of a view, given that Thorpe Manor could currently rival a Christmas Market for the sheer amount of light pollution it was creating. "I'll go first then, being this tall is useful for something" Anya replied, as Levi spoke about not wanting to be swamped in the crowd. At one metres eighty centimetres Anya may not have been the tallest person around but she was getting there and had no problem pushing through people to make her way to the open bi-fold doors. Following Levi's cue both she and Harry took their pizza with them.

On the trek through the kitchen she nearly bumped into somebody who was attempting to put what looked like half a bottle of vodka into one can of coke. They were going to get pissed in next to no time and it was pretty obvious (to her at least) that he had no idea what he was doing. "Unless you're planning to get pissed or knock yourself out, I'd stop there with the vodka."

Mariana Flores
werewolf | party girl
Mariana could feel the energy Cyrus radiated and she knew he was upset. She had kept such a big secret from him, something she'd known since she was a child. Still, his mood shifted and she could see the expression soften at her question. His answer was written all over his face and it was the same way she'd feel if she didn't already know these things existed. Stepping towards him proved to be a good move since he didn't instantly reject her. Instead, he returned the apology and all felt right again between them. Even a second of anger between them felt weird. They were best friends and that meant something, he was the person she trusted the most.

"Let's worry about all this later. Yeah? It's the last party before school starts and we are supposed to be having fun," she said, motioning inside. It seemed that he had the same thoughts as his arm returned to her waist and he pulled her closer. His devilish grin only confirmed this right before his lips crashed against hers. It was probably the most natural feeling in the world to be with Cyrus and maybe that due to their bond or just because he had always been a safe place for her. "Mmm, Cy..." she said pulling out of the firey kiss with a smile still planted on her face. "The party," she reminded him. It wasn't like they couldn't pick this up later.

"I invite a friend. I can't just leave her hanging," she added, her fingers tracing his chest. She'd felt her phone buzzing earlier and was sure it was Clover looking for her. She had promised they would get wasted tonight and Mari wasn't one to break a promise. "But we could always...finish this later, yes?" she questioned, a seductive look in her eyes as they met his. She pulled her phone out and replied to her friend quickly. *Be there in a second. Get us some shots.* She hit send and turned her attention back to Cyrus trying to get a better read on his emotions about the whole discovery. He seemed okay, for now.
info here
coded by natasha.

Last edited:
  • vanessa-morgan-poses-by-sam-daza-photoshoot-2017-12.jpg
    She flashed an apologetic smile at the jab, it was a jerk reaction more than anything. Not one she was probably going to ever change, but still. She grinned at his answer before turning her attention to their opponents locking eyes with the one they'd chosen. "Ready, set, go!" She shouted as they both tossed the balls. They missed, but like on the court her ball swished right in the cup. "Yes!" She cheered with a fist in the air, "We're first." She smiled back at AJ almost forgetting she'd started an actual conversation with him that went beyond this game. It was hard for her to focus on anything that wasn't the competition right in front of her. Great trait while on the court or any other serious competition, not so great for social events.

The ball got tossed back to her and she caught it with ease. She kind of wished she'd grabbed a drink of her own to just sip on as she played rather then having to wait till the other team made a cup to start drinking. Most girls around here could bat their eyes and get a guy to rush to get them a drink, but Sasha wasn't that kinda girl. She wasn't flirty, especially not for no reason or just to get something from someone. Not to mention most of the guys were buds of hers who didn't see her in that kind of light, like AJ. They were best friends and that's the way she liked it, even with the others. She couldn't imagine what it would be like or how uncomfortable it'd be to be constantly hit on like some of the girls around here are. No, Thank you. She usually brushed off most who tried which didn't really leave room for encouragement from others. Even the infamous Cyrus hadn't been able to break her shield. Though he did get points for persistence at times.

"Oof that does sound like a bore." She laughed as he explained where he was all summer. "Remind me to thank her for saving your ass then. It's far too late in the game to be training a new partner in crime." She smirked jokingly. Honestly though that was just another thing Sasha had to be grateful for in her life. Her father and family accepted her just the way she was...now arguably that's because that's how they raised her with a serious lack of female role models to copy from. However she knew in her heart even if she had gone some totally different way that she'd still be loved and accepted for it. She never understood how judgmental some of her friends families were. Was it the money? Did fame and fortune do that to people? Nah...there were nice rich people too right?

"Uh...not really." She hesitated a moment before taking the time to toss her ball towards the cup, but missed by a hair. "Damn it..." She mumbled slightly irritated at herself under her breath. "I spent most of my summer indoors unfortunately." She sighed. She knew in her heart it would be better to just tell him now. If not he'd ask questions all game, it's distract her, and she'd keep missing. Now THAT would frustrate her to no end and no one wanted a drunk aggravated Sasha. "I got into a bit of a car accident at the start of the summer, so you know how that goes. Healing, nasty hospital food, over protective family, blah, blah blah." She waved her hand in a circle lazily to stress the mundane-ness of it all. "But hey I'm still cleared to play this fall so that's good!" She chimed waiting for him to take his turn. "If anything my little brother had the juicy summer." She laughed a bit at the irony her soft little brother had the more exciting summer.

cyrus jackson
Cyrus' eyes slowly blinked open, his mischievous smirk ever present. The kiss had ended all too quickly for his liking, but Cyrus understood Mari's reasoning for having to leave. It wasn't like he owned her or anything, but it was almost like magnets attracting when the two of them were together. But like all good things, the kiss had to come to an end. "Of course..." Cyrus trailed off, his sights bouncing every which way. With the burden of his secret off of his chest, and the shared kiss with Mariana, Cyrus only felt newly enlightened and exhilarated. As if he could conquer the world, or at least get madly drunk in it as he'd initially planned.

Cyrus took a step back as Mari turned to her phone for nothing more than privacy. "Tell your friend she's definitely a buzz kill." He teased as he watched Mariana. "I'll head inside then. If you need a ride home... or anything else, you know who to call." Cyrus shot Mariana his signature wink, one usually reserved for his many flings, but for some reason he couldn't resist but take this opportunity to use it. He turned on his heels, and strutted inside. With his newly restored confidence and self-assurance, hell he was a fucking werewolf, Cyrus would be able to take on anything. As his eyes scanned through the party for something-- no, someone to conquer, as if by fate, he watched the waves of the Queen Bee's blond locs ripple, ever shiny even with his distance. That would be his next objective for tonight, and hopefully one he'd wake up to in the morning as well. "Cyrus, you dog," he thought to himself, and let out a chuckle that confused those around him. He made his way towards the liquor table, "Don't think you'll be needing this," he chimed over to Ellison as his hands wrapped around the neck of the bottle of vodka. Kids, if Ellison had had even a sip of this, he was sure Johannes would be stuck sipping the sophmore's vomit at the end of the party.

Anyways, the goal was to get wasted, "hang" with the Queen Bee, and whatever the hell came between it. "I'm a fucking werewolf." Cyrus kept repeating to himself as he moved through the students towards Addison. His eyes were filled with thirst, and determination, and definitely all too giddy. Upon arriving behind Addison, Cyrus moved beside the blond, and snaked his free hand around her perfectly shaped hips, before gently ushering her closer to him. He brought his lips closer to her ear, tempted to bite it and take her home there and then, but even he knew that in spite of his current high on happiness, Addison wasn't just any other girl. She was difficult, and far from easy to get, but Cyrus admired the chase that came with it all.

"Enjoying the party, huh?" He whispered into her ear, a soft, and monotone voice. One he'd perfected over time. His eyes were set ahead, but chin rubbed slightly against hers. Cyrus awaited patiently for a response.

thorpe villa

mood

high on adrenaline

outfit

xoxo

tags

addison _amaranth_ _amaranth_ ,mariana (mention) jasmyn jasmyn , ellison (mention) TheZuma TheZuma

coded by natasha.

Location: Outside Thorpe Villa| Interacting with: Jayden enigma2 enigma2 | Mentions: Cyrus, Mari |Outfit: X

There was something about Jayden’s energy that made Johannes feel so relaxed. Surely enough she was very (very) pretty and smart and nice, but the thing that had made him fall for her was the way she made him feel. Even when he made bad jokes, she didn’t make him feel embarrassed by his words. She even made dork sound like a compliment.

When she pulled up her phone to take a photo, he leaned his face closer to hers and flashed a toothy smile. The other great thing about Jayden was that he never had to force a smile for a photo, around her it just came naturally. After she had taken her picture, he leaned in and gave her cheek a quick kiss. It was easier to stick to swift kisses, anything that lasted longer would make him unable to stop. Every second around her was him fighting the urge to bring her somewhere they could be alone, away from the people and the noise and the distractions.

Johannes wanted to make another bad attempt at flirting, but then Jayden broke the little bubble they had been in by asking about Jordan. At first he just shrugged, but then he saw her obvious curiosity, even when she pretended not to be.
“Jordan, his dad’s a cop. I think he’s a year older,” He said. Considering her curiosity he wanted to say more, but there wasn’t really anything else he could say.

He made a pouty face when Jayden eventually slid off his lap, giving her the best puppy eyes he could make as he felt the warmth that had been there disappear. Her point was valid, it was his party and he should be out there, but the urge to just stay with her was hard to fight. He let her pull him up from the couch, pretending to resist, but not really doing anything. For a little while he thought she would leave and disappear into the crowd, but to his pleasure she came closer and he felt her arm wrapping around him. He leaned over to give her forehead a quick kiss before looking around.

“Want to crush someone in beer pong? Or take a swim?” Johannes asked. The two options were simply the first things that he could think of. It was normally what he did at parties other than drinking, smoking and talking.

In the crowds around him, Johannes spotted many familiar faces, and tried to give everyone he made eye contact with a bright smile. He kept an eye out for Cyrus, thinking it was about time he heard how his best friend was doing. At least he doubted the player would be lonely, he had spotted him arriving with another person Johannes would love to chat with.

Last edited:
[class=variables] --accent: #e0baaf; --image: url('https://i.imgur.com/y80PvMJ.gif'); [/class] [div class=variables] [div class=bkg] [div class=sidebar][/div] [div class=header]ELLISON.[/div] [div class=post][div class=scroll] The drink in his hand sloshed about as he nearly avoided colliding into someone. Ellison looked up when he heard her telling him off the vodka. Another man chimed in, not a minute later, also saying something along the same lines as the girl. Looking at the bottle maybe he had gone a little crazy but he totally would have been fine with more... probably. He decided to put just a little more in but before he can do so Cyrus walks by, snagging his vodka. Ellison gave Cyrus an affronted look as he passed. "Dude, come on." He says to Cyrus's back as he walks from the room. Ellison watches him as he disappears in the crowd. Well, I guess he's done with the vodka now. He grabbed his soda, that's more vodka at this point, and looked at the girl and guy ,who had initially been trying to ease him off the vodka. He takes a sip and cringes. Okay, no, they were both right about the vodka. Holy shit that's strong. "As embarrassing as it is to admit I'm wrong I'll concede on this one." He coughs a bit to clear his throat. "I may have put an ounce too much vodka in here." He looked at the drink, contemplating taking another sip, but ultimately decided it was probably best to just not. Looking back up he says "Also I wasn't planning on doing either of those things you mentioned." He says referring to her comment about him getting pissed or knocking himself out. They hadn't been on his list for tonight and he can only imagine what his mom would do to him had he come home in either of those states. Especially if someone from the party had had to take home home. "I promise I'll most likely not ever do this again." A flimsy promise. But, he might, sometimes you gotta learn the hard way. "Also do either of you want a drink?" He looks around trying to see if there's a bottle sitting around. "I feel like I should offer you a drink. It seems rude if I don't. And I would offer you my drink but you both seem too smart to drink whatever..." He holds the can of "soda" vodka up and scrunches his brow, his face contorting into a confused expression. "This is." He sets the drink down, probably for the best. "Sorry, I'm talking a lot. I've had a bit to drink between pouring." Getting his thoughts back together he looks to the guy. "Yes. I would love to go outside. That sounds great." He smiles, thankful that some level headed people came along and stopped him from having, what could have been, a rough night. He won't decline an opportunity to hang out with these people. "Also I'm Ellison and thank you guys for saving me from a vomit filled night."He looked back into the crowd. "I'll have to thank Cyrus later too." He's probably off having a good time, no doubt. He shrugs, "but you live and you learn I guess." [/div][/div] [div class=tagbar] [div class=tagcont][div class=tag]interactions[/div]
Anya _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ , Kennith Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 [/div] [div class=tagcont][div class=tag]mentions[/div]
Cyrus fin fin [/div] [div class=tagcont][div class=tag]tags[/div]
N/A [/div] [div class=tagcont][div class=tag]location[/div]
Kitchen, Thrope house[/div] [div class=tagcont][div class=tag]mood[/div]
exuberant, thankful [/div] [div class=tagcont][div class=tag]outfit[/div]
here [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [class=bkg] height: 475px; width: 555px; background: #ededed; margin: auto; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=sidebar] height: 445px; width: 100px; position: relative; left: 10px; top: 15px; background: var(--image); background-size: cover; background-position: center center; [/class] [class=header] font-size: 30px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: Abril Fatface; color: var(--accent); width: max-content; position: relative; left: 125px; top: -440px; [/class] [class=post] width: 320px; height: 410px; font-family: Inter; color: black; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; position: relative; left: 125px; top: -440px; white-space: pre-wrap; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=scroll] overflow-y: scroll; overflow-x: hidden; width: 100%; height: 100%; padding-right: 25px; [/class] [class=tagbar] height: 410px; width: 100px; position: relative; left: 445px; top: -850px; display: flex; justify-content: space-evenly; flex-direction: column; font-family: Inter; color: black; font-size: 12px; text-align: center; [/class] [class=tagcont] height: max-content; width: 100px; position: relative; [/class] [class=tag] font-family: Abril Fatface; color: var(--accent); font-size: 13px; text-align: center; display: inline; [/class]

Mariana Flores
werewolf | party girl

Mariana could tell that she had put Cyrus' mind somewhat at ease with the secrets coming out. She was sure it had resulted in a little cockiness as well, it was clear in his eyes that the idea of being a werewolf had instilled more confidence in him. Not that he needed it but as usual it looked good on him. "I'll be sure to let her know," she countered with a laugh. She was happy she'd been able to change his mood and in all honesty she felt better that he knew. Not only did it feel like she could breathe better but now they could deal with this together instead of alone. His wink only caused her to playfully roll her eyes but she gave a nod at his offer and watched as he disappeared into the house.

She followed suit, making her way through the crowd to find her friend. As she did she greeted a few people she knew and took a shot or two on the way to Clover. When she finally spotted the girl she grinned and called out to her. "Clo! Hey. You ready for someone to show you how to really party?" she asked, motioning to the shots in front of them. She picked up two of them and held them up with a flashy smile. "Cheers!" she said happily before drinking them both back to back. Mariana liked Clover in all honesty. They hadn't hung out as much as she had with her brother, who Mari found absolutely charming, but she liked that the girl seemed eager to have a good time. Plus she was super blunt which was something Mariana typically liked in a friend.
cyrus fin fin ; clover _amaranth_ _amaranth_ ;
coded by natasha.

Last edited:

Clover Lexington

LOCATION: the Thorpe Villa || OUTFIT: click! || TAGS: Mari jasmyn jasmyn ; Simon EddieTeddie EddieTeddie

Typical asshat. That was the only thought Clover hat in mind when she was lurking around the house alone since her imbecile brother couldn’t just be still for one single minute. She could see him at the beer pong table already. Great. He was getting hammered tonight. Peachy.

But fine, if she had to be fair, it was her thought exactly. She and Mari had the very same plan and after the whole summer spent with pent-up British so-called elite, she needed it. In reality, that elite was a bunch of old crones trying to explain how important it was for a young lady to cross her legs at the ankles and never ever at the knees, how surprised they would be if they found out how many times Clover actually didn’t have those ankles crossed during the summer? Or her knees for that matter?

While waiting for Mari to appear or at least text her back, Clo looked around only to see people stumbling around, a few freshmen looking all lost or green from having the unlimited access to alcohol for the first time, some couples disappearing upstairs in giggles and the smell of weed was dangling in the air like a heavy cloud. Clover’s manicured black-painted fingernails drummed on the red-solo cup she was holding and she fished out her phone in the end. One of her dear friends didn’t make it here since he was at home, sick. He texted her before when she was still at home.

“Hey have fun and text me all the juicy stories.”

So far, nothing. How frustrating was that? After being gone for two months, Clover felt like she missed the life. “Total boredom here. Something happened over the summer? People became dull or what? Though…how come that Addison Swan has no date here?” she texted Simon back and was just about to put her phone away when another message beeped. This time, it was Mari. “Finally.” Clover muttered and walked back to the table. She looked around and since no one was really paying any attention, she refreshed her bourbon.

And she didn’t even have to wait long. Soon enough, Clover heard Mari’s cheerful voice and a grin appeared on her face. “You Americans really think you can do it better, eh?” Clo asked her with her London accent piercing through. Since she was still clutching her cup, she brought it to her lips and downed it all at once. Might have not been the greatest idea since she just refilled it but thanks to Michter’s being so smooth, Clover at least didn’t gag.

“How about we snatch the bottle and take it outside? If I don’t light a smoke soon enough, I’m gonna flip.” she suggested and licked her lips as a few drops of bourbon collected there from her swift bottoms-up.
coded by natasha.

Last edited:

Addison Swan

LOCATION: the Thorpe Villa || OUTFIT: click! || WITH: Cyrus fin fin

So far, Addison was really not impressed. Ever since her change, the parties were not the same. Addie was looking for excitement and she rarely found it. Her sire has shown her different kind of fun and now just another high school party seemed dull and uninteresting. Her senses were going crazy as she heard a mess of sounds from each side, she could her everything that was going on in the rooms (yes, plural) and…ew, gross. Her nose was twisting, full of different smells, perfumes, colognes, booze, cigarettes, weed, vomit, and so many things she couldn’t or didn’t want to identify.

After a while, she settled close to the beer pong table and watched the match there. AJ and Sasha were just destroying their opponents and Addie had to chuckle. She used to love the game and though it wasn’t really modest, she had to say she was good. Now? She would be spectacular and it wouldn’t be fair. Queen Addie wants to give a chance to the others to win? As if! No, it was simply boring to her now. No competition, no one to beat. Where was fun in that?

Though fun found her soon enough. Addie didn’t even have to turn her head to know he was coming. She heard his footsteps and his cologne was one in a million. Cyrus was her…what was he to her actually? Well, they had fun together. More than often. And she liked his company as he was one of very few people she actually wasn’t bored with and when he spoke, she didn’t want to strangle him. That didn’t happen to her very often now. A playful smirk appeared on her face as she remembered their moments together, which usually meant their lips locked together, her nails raking his back, her small frame pinned down to her California king-size bed…this was what they did. Most of the time.

“So it’s finally my turn?” she asked, eyes on the beer pong table. The brim of her cup found her lips and she took a sip before she actually looked up and only thanks to her devilish heels she was reaching at least to his shoulder. Something tickled her nose and she frowned a little. “You smell like a cheap perfume. Speaking of which…where’s your girlfriend?” she flashed, very well aware that they weren’t couple anymore. Since her face was turned to him, her nose almost touching his neck, she felt his carotid pulsing and she took a whiff. That reminded her it’s been some time she was hunting the last time. Not that Cyrus was a prey, definitely not. They way their relationship worked, it was really hard to say which one of them dominated the other and it was probably the main reason why Addie was still coming back to him. He was a challenge. He never really subdued, never really did what she said and was possibly the only one who walked from it.
coded by natasha.

Last edited:
Anya 'Artemis' Taylorlarge-1555015480-6c9725b8c9857195dcab7870f9dc49a3.jpg
Interactions: Levi, Kennith, Ellison
Mentions: Levi ( Out Of Words Out Of Words ) Kennith ( Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 ) Ellison ( TheZuma TheZuma ) Cyrus (in passing) Addison (in passing)

Normally Anya wouldn't have bothered warning somebody about how drunk they were going to get, but this guy was Utterly Clueless (the capital letters were very much necessary in this situation) . And this wasn't any old vodka either it was the good, strong stuff that had clearly cost somebody quite a bit of money. Anya knew a decent bit about vodka from her previous life, probably more than an average teenager and definitly more than this kid did. The guy looked skeptical at her advice, even when Kennith backed her up on the matter.

What Anya wasn't expecting was for Cyrus to simply waltz by, and grab the vodka bottle out of the other boys hand as if he owned the place and was granted the right by some divine being to just take what he wanted, when he wanted it. This attitude was one that carried through to his behaviour around anybody of the female species, her eyes followed him briefly as he made his way to yup, a female, or more precisely Addison, the Queen Bee (though another animal beginning with B might be more appropriate in Anya's opinion-not that anybody was asking her).

She turned her attention back towards the new guy, watching as he took a sip of his concoction in an attempt to prove them wrong. A smirk flickered over her face as his eyes bugged out of his head and he refrained from doing a cartoon style spit-take. "An ounce is an understatement" she replied as the guy introduced himself as Ellison and accepted their (well Kennith's offer to go outside) . Out of curiosity she picked up the can and gave it a sniff, before declaring "this I'm pretty sure is a one way trip to a date with a stomach pump or A and E at the very least." She then took a can of her own (a regular coke, no vodka) before introducing herself. "I'm Clarissa and that's Harry, Levi and Kennith" she gestured at each person in turn.

AJ Lexington

LOCATION: the Thorpe Villa || OUTFIT: click! || WITH: Sasha Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202

For a moment, AJ was focused on the game. Sasha sunk the first ball and he didn’t expect anything else. Not only because he saw her on the field. The two of them have gone through enough beer pong matches and won enough tournaments for AJ to know that this girl rarely missed. So did he. Some people played this to get drunk, it was the sole purpose. AJ and Sasha played to win and getting wasted came next. Well, the second part was true at least for the boy.

When it was his turn, he took the ball and aimed. The ball effortlessly landed in another cup and he wiggled his eyebrows at his opponent. “That’s how it’s done, rookie.” he told them and looked back at Sasha. It was difficult to hold a meaningful conversation, mock their opponents and win the game. And them, AJ was never a good multitasker. He was bound to fuck up everything he was doing if he did it all at once.

“Bore? I thought I was going nuts after a fortnight. No young people around, just a group of my grandmother and a few old bats trying to tell you what to do, program in telly sucked, you have no idea, just an old people channels and the casual conversations between them was that some girl had it up the duff or that the market was offering discounts on flower seeds and that they definitely needed to go. And then there are our cousins who are absolute wankers.” AJ rolled his eyes so much it hurt. “Ugh, bloody no way I’m ever going back.” he shivered and waited for Sasha’s next turn. If they were going to be on a roll like this, the game would be over in two minutes.

But then she started to talk about her summer. AJ was still grinning but hearing the hesitation in her voice, he looked at her and hid his teeth. Arthur might have been many things and he was rarely serious and responsible but when it came to his friends, he was caring beyond limits. Listening carefully to her words about summer, a frown appeared on his face. She missed, which was rare and a proof that she was getting distracted. But when she explained everything and said she was overall fine, AJ decided it was not the best time to ask questions, despite his head was swimming with them. He grabbed his ball and tossed it but he missed as well. “Brilliant…” he muttered and scoffed when the opponent scored for the first time. AJ grabbed that cup and downed it, throwing it away right after. “You know what, Ace? Let’s just win this bloody game first and then I’ll need to know all about that hospital and that juicy summer as well.” he proposed and sent her a wink.
coded by natasha.

Last edited:

Leviathan Black

Tags: _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 TheZuma TheZuma | Kitchen > Outside

Levi made a mad grab for a bottle of water from the fridge when Clarissa grabbed a soda. A grin was given and he said hi again to kid who had been trying to mix his own drink. "Hi's!" Levi's focus though was on getting out of the house and outside.

Whether or not the stars would be visible, getting outside by this point in the night was going to be stellar. The scents were only getting stronger in the enclosed space, and there were so many. Levi was going to start snorting and snoffling a hell of a lot more just to clear his sense of smell. So getting outside was definitely a high priority.

"Jus' follow us and alls to get outsides. Grabs you some foods. Ain't goods to be on an empties stomach." Levi would know, more so now than before. Something troubled passed across his face for a brief moment as he thought about the bleaker parts of the year.
(Like the image below, only higher in the trees)
Levistreehouse.jpg
Levi was grateful he wound up taking shop that year. At first he wasn't sure what he was going to do, but he came across a nice thick grove of trees between his house and Kennith's. Tall and majestic, their leaves never fell, their branches never bereft of covering in the winter. The trunks were strong, the type of trees he had climbed before. Trees he would climb again.

He had to take a moment, standing in the middle of it all. Emotions, wild and chaotic inside, began to slow, to calm, and Levi felt centered as he stared upward at the silent sentinels. Guardians of the woods, quiet observers to life on the forest floor. He had always felt peaceful among the trees, had wished to live in their presence ever since he was a child. Once the idea formed in his head, Levi couldn't shake it. So, he put it into action instead.

It took months, the rest of the school year, and a good chunk of the summer, though in hindsight, it felt like it had taken no time at all. Since he didn't have to work the farm, it gave the young man ample opportunity to get it right. Levi studied houses on the school's computers, even ordered a couple of tree house plans from Etsy for reference. The shop instructor was gracious and Levi was granted shop time after school for a 'project' he wanted to work on. He was given the use of any extra lumber and other supplies they didn't need in class.

His first attempt failed miserably, very nearly taking Levi with it as it crashed to the ground, but Levi learned from it. He invested in the same kind of harness a lumberjack would use, even watched a few YouTube videos on how they scaled the trees as he had to be human to build this thing. It took time, but the next house, dubbed 'THv2.0' in his head, was stronger and much more sturdier. It was built around the core trunk of the tree, high off the ground. Levi worked on incorporating as much of the tree itself as possible, and used leaves and branches to help camouflage the tree house from below. The wood was stained to match the color of the woods, basically anything Levi could think of to keep it hidden from view.

It was a basic tree house, sure, with room for a bed, and a bit of space to keep his other things. One window, one door, and one emergency escape hatch in the roof, lockable from the inside. The asthetics weren't the best, this was as far from a mansion as one could get. However, it somehow fit just right, felt like it was part of the forest after all. Levi made this one double walled, so he could have insulation for winter, he wanted to be in this for the long haul. He made the insulation layer a mix of mud, and straw he 'stole' from the farm at night when his Pa was asleep.

Stole wasn't really the right word. Levi had worked on the farm most of his life, only to be cast out like he was nothing. Levi felt taking some things he could use was about as just as it could be. He snuck back, more than a couple of times, and filled two pillowcases with new things; blankets, straw from the barn, some food provisions as well. Additional straw created the base for his bed, with blankets curled and tucked around it, making a mattress of sorts. Best part, he didn't have to worry about making a ladder or steps up to it. He'd just change forms and climb the tree.

Some things he did have to give in and buy at the stores in town, but he thought he got good deals. He purchased one of those flashlights that don't need batteries, you just shake it for so long to give it juice. It was for the times it got too dark for him to see. Other items were pretty standard fare; can opener, small silverware set, a curtain so light wouldn't be seen from outside, and various odd and ends everyone needed to have. Levi even made a little wooden storage chest for everything, and a few shelves along the walls. He did his best to not build into the tree itself any more than what was needed to support the house itself. Levi wanted this to last.

All in all, he was actually pretty happy with how it turned out. Like, this was something he made, all by himself. It was sustainable, solid, and truth be told, Levi found it pleasing to his eye. It was nice to finally live among the trees he had taken so many naps in, so many little adventures spent learning his feline form. They were his friends, before Levi had real people friends. And very little could beat laying on the roof, staring up at the star artwork overhead, while the night birds competed for the best song.
By the time he cast aside the memory, they were venturing into the outside. Heh, into the outside. He liked that. Guess all in all, it wasn't really a shit-show of a summer. He was taking control, making choices all his own. Hell, he had built his own home at seventeen, not many could say that, could they? Now, he just hoped his insulation would prove warm in the winter. Hey, at least he didn't have to worry about paying any bills.

Spontaneously, Levi lifted the bottle of water to the sky and hollered, "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" He definitely ate the canary with the grin that spread across his face.

coded by natasha.

• vanessa-morgan-poses-by-sam-daza-photoshoot-2017-12.jpg
    Sasha listened to his grievances about his stay with his family. Honestly she probably would've died of boredom if she was in his shoes. That or she would've had to figure out some way to sneak out and around. I mean he was in London there had to be great parties or skate parks or something there! well if 90's music videos didn't lie to her. She'd never traveled out of the country herself, but she imagined it to be much more exciting then he was describing. Then again those must have been some serious elderly people to even semi tame him and his sister for a whole summer. The power of family she supposed.

She watched as he sank his ball into the enemies cup. Ok maybe that was a bit much, but that was the mindset she was in. "That's what I'm talking about!" She cheered. She was having way too much fun already and the game had just begun. If the rest of the night wet along like this she could go home pretty satisfied. In fact she needed to win not just because of her own competitive drive, but if she lost she'd have to sit a game or so out due to the fact she drove here, and the last thing she wanted to do was risk driving drunk with her friends in the car. Her father and brothers would kill her if they found out, if an accident didn't happen first. She wasn't willing to be behind the wheel and risking anyone's life ever again. She could've lost her brother this summer and that was what stayed with her and traumatized her the most. Not her own mortality, but that of those she cared deeply for.

She'd even started having weird dreams where she'd go around town...helping others, punishing others? To be honest she wasn't quite sure what she was doing. It was all too dark, and she was just along for the ride, which she supposed is how most dreams work anyways. But they were always set in town, which was new for her. Random people from the town made guest appearances, which isn't weird for a dream, just weird for her. She had to shake the thoughts from her head. Her mind was going down a path she didn't need right now, and her missed shot was proof of that.

The frown on AJ's face after listening to her try and made it all sound so nonchalant made it clear that she had failed in that endeavor, and worse now his mind was off the game. She sighed running her fingers through her hair in frustration before taking a deep breath and closing her eyes. "You're right." She told herself and confirmed with him before re-opening her eyes staring down her targets. "We can save the chit chat for after we win." her signature smirk curled back onto her lips. She was back in the zone and if she could help it that's where she'd stay. She hadn't even noticed till then the crowd that'd grown even more around them including a certain Queen Bee and oh look there was Cyrus. She was convinced she'd never understand that man, but none the less she shot them both a grin, "If ya'll are game we're coming for you next." Already claiming her win over this game as if it was already over despite loosing this past turn.

Clearly their taunts were enough to at least get one of the opponents out the groove as they missed their shot. That or maybe they just weren't that good. Either way the next one made the shot and so she took the ball from the cup and downed. "It's all in the wrist." She hummed tossing the ball back and now that her mind was clear and focus she made it like a charm. Just like that they were back on track.

[ TENN ACKAN. ]
mentions. jordan fin fin Lila AGreatPerhaps AGreatPerhaps
interactions. Mari jasmyn jasmyn
tags. fin fin jasmyn jasmyn _amaranth_ _amaranth_
mood. bored and scared out of his mind
location. idk
outfit. xxx

Tenn didn't know what to do now. His sister was off with Jordan and Lila but he doesn't like the Jordan. So there was no way, he was joining that conversation. He saw a lot of people he knew, and ones he didn't. He sighed softly while he slipped on his coke. It wasn't like he was unsociable. He just doesn't do well in social outings. It was his sister who drew the attention with her bad girl attitude and tattoos. He wasn't really the focus and he was fine with that. He didn't want the attention. All he wanted was to be with his sister and never lose her. Their friends were as important to him. Lila was one of his closest friends and his boss at the paper.

His hearing picked up, a voice that he knew. With the noise, it was hard to suppress his abilities but it was natural for him to pick up voices that he knew. It was Mari, he had heard. Mari was..his older sister of sorts. She really got close with Taria, and with that him as well. It wasn't hard, she was just someone that they knew that they could trust. She doesn't have an idea about their home life, and she won't. Knowing Mari, she would fight to move them from that situation but they don't feel like they are worth that at least. He went to find her, glancing at his sister who was too focused on her conversation. He went in search of Mari.

It wasn't too hard to find her. She was someone who just...commands attention from the moment she walked in the room. Her and Taria were a lot alike in that sense. Tenn silently walked up to her as she was laughing with her friends. He wasn't going to at first but...hell he needed someone to talk to him instead of leaving him to fend for himself. He looked at her softly.

"Hey Mari." He said softly to her as he comes up besides her and waited for them to finish their conversation.

Lila Meredith Hart
"What do you mean by it can't be that that bad? Are you actually kidding me? Freaking pineapple on pizza. It is literally the one thing that can ruin pizza." Lila had very intense views on pineapples on pizza. just one of her many quirks, she guessed. sometimes she wondered why anyone keeps her around at all. Oh well, she wasn't going to complain about it.

Lila's rambling probably annoyed Jordan. They were an odd duo. Anyone looking from the outside in would not think these two would be friends at all. The dressed in all black, biker dude with a popular hipster athlete girl. They made it work though. Lila loved it when her people gave her odd looks when they saw her with Jordan at school. Their friendship perplexed people and she loved it.

"Hey what's up with that sullen expression? Were you expecting something else? Also, what do mean by 'Took you long enough.' I will have you know, I never hid my sexuality. I mean rainbow bracelets, pride patches on my backpack, what more confirmation do you need. I mean I am surprised you did not ask me." Lila retorted with faux annoyance. "Also. You're probably right about the attractiveness thing. I mean that makes the most sense. Besides I love how think. I mean, can you even imagine me ever being like a person who goes with cliches."

"Like, you know, out of the box is kinda my thing." She added with a fake valley-girl accent.

Lila spotted that Jordan's attention had broken. At first she thought the it was just Jordan Jordaning out of one of his intense stare sessions. However when he nodded towards someone in acknowledgement, she followed his gaze to the entrance. It was Taria and Tenn. Tenn was a good friend and she tried to wave him over but he had already been distracted by something. Taria was, well, Tenn's twin, hella cute, and also a good friend. Lila smiled at Taria as the taller girl walked over. Again she thought, what was it with her and people who wear black, and laughed to herself.

Mood: Content

Tags: Jordan ( fin fin ), Taria ( r e i r e i )
4oEk5ji.jpg
code by @Goldieloxx

Jayden Spencer
Standing in thought, Jayden weighed the options presented before her. Swimming was nice, but she hadn't done anything much since she arrived at the party so beer pong seemed like the better option. "I think we can take a pass on a swim..." she trailed off and dropped her voice to a sultry tone, her baby blue acrylic nails running up his arm. Her hands then moved to his shoulder, as she leaned up close to his ear. "And go play beer pong" she finished, with a playful smile on her face. A tease is what she was, but only with him.

Dragging a stunned Johannes by his wrist, Jayden weaved in and out of the crowded house to find the beer pong table. A wide grin made it's way on her face as she instantly recognized Sasha through the midst of all the chaos surrounding. Picking up her pace, she looked back to assure Johannes was still with her before continuing down the interior of the manor.

Just as she reached the table, she saw Sasha get a perfect toss into the cup; and couldn't help but shake her head, a smile still evident on her face. "Still perfect as always" she commented, as she took in the surrounding people at the table. "Cyrus, Mariana, Addison" Jayden thought, but stopped once she landed on Addison. Jayden couldn't help a slight eye roll when her eyes landed on the girl, but she made sure Johannes couldn't see since they were just the best of friends. Yay! Note the sarcasm. She didn't like how the girl used her wealth to make her seem more superior, but she'd never say that out to everyone else. No, she'd rather just keep her dislike for her on the inside and avoid the girl instead.

Moving her eyes along the rest of the little crowd, she spotted Clover and AJ, the twins. She couldn't lie and say AJ wasn't a sight for sore eyes, but she had Johannes and she was perfectly contented with that. That didn't mean she didn't take her time to properly look over his outfit and appreciate his looks, but that was as far as that would ever go. "Mari, girl I haven't seen you in a minute" she finally spoke up again, because well...it was the truth.

"Cyrus, y'know you don't have to flex all the time" she said, eyeing his outfit and doing a once over when she was done. " You're not cute, don't let these girls fool you" she said, even though she knew he was. I mean, he was cute, but he was also her friend and she couldn't imagine looking at him any other way than a platonic way. Even with that out of the way, she would never inflate his ego even more than it was at right now. That's not how their friendship worked and she knew better than making Cyrus of all people's head bigger.

The Thorpe Manor

Content

ici!

Johannes ( EddieTeddie EddieTeddie ), Cyrus ( fin fin ), Mariana ( jasmyn jasmyn ), Addison [mention], AJ [mention] ( _amaranth_ _amaranth_ )
coded by natasha.

cyrus jackson
Cyrus let out a short laugh at Addison's words, and a roll of the eye unnoticeable in the dark. "If Dior Homme were cheap perfume perhaps I'd agree with you..." He smirked, and glanced down at Addison. Stunning as always, and somehow she still illuminated in the dark of the party. There wasn't a guy, old or young, popular or misfit, rich or poor, that wouldn't kill for a night with Addison. Damn, was he a lucky bastard. "Now, what's with the jealousy, A." Cyrus tilted his head slightly at her comment, of which he immediately knew was about Mari. His and Mari's relationship was a complicated one to say the least... one that not many people understood, not that he felt like explaining it to them anyways. He was Cyrus, she was Mariana, and they just seemed to work.

"If anything we should be talking about you and I right now. What do you say I come up to the Swan estate tomorrow? You and I could... celebrate our last free day." Cyrus' figure was swaying slowly side to side in rhythm to the music, in a way he didn't have to sacrifice he and Addison's embrace. At a foreign voice in the background though, Cyrus groaned in annoyance, brows furrowed in Jayden's direction. He loved Jayden, sure. She was the Juliet to his best friend's Romeo. But in interrupting his conversation, and private time with Addison, he couldn't help but flash a glare in her, and Johannes' direction. "You don't know what you're talking about, Jay." Cyrus simply shook his head, before turning down to Addison with an embarrassed expression.

"Best friend's girlfriend. You get used to it." He quickly excused himself with a sigh.
thorpe villa,

mood

annoyed, embarassed

outfit

xoxo

tags

addison swan, _amaranth_ _amaranth_ jayden spencer (mention) Enigma Enigma johannes thorpe (mention) EddieTeddie EddieTeddie

coded by natasha.

Addison Swan

LOCATION: the Thorpe Villa || OUTFIT: click! || WITH: Cyrus fin fin

If there was something that Addison really enjoyed, it was this playful banter with Cyrus. She never really chose her words. Not just with Cyrus. With anyone. But he was one of those who took it and returned it the same way. It was part of fun Addie adored so much.

“I don’t think it’s Dior Homme I smell.” she said with her luscious lips curled in a smirk. “Try a cheap bitch.” she flashed and right then Mariana’s voice sounded, welcoming Clover Lexington at the party. Addie rolled her eyes at that confirmation of her words. The weak trace of perfume definitely belonged to a girl and since Addison clearly saw Cyrus with his ex when she came, there was no doubt. Plus her sense of smell was now flawless.

His next words made her groan. “Jealous? Of her?” she asked and couldn’t help the amused chuckle that escaped her lips. “As if! That bitch couldn’t ever take my place even if I gave it to her.” she laughed and after a quite some time, that laughter was genuine. No one could take Addie’s place under the spotlight. Not until she allowed it.

But she had to agree, there really was no point in talking about anyone else than the two of them. Once again, Cyrus managed to rain shivers down her spine with a simple proposal. The very few words caused the small hair on her neck stand and she was glad the light was dim, otherwise everyone would see the goosebumps she got. As much as she hated to admit it, he had that power over her. Addie already wanted to go home before since she got bored. But now she wanted to go even more. And drag Cyrus with her. The touch of his hand on her hips was burning her through the thin fabric of her dress and the choker necklace on her neck became extremely suffocating.

Though a certain someone made sure Addison didn’t get all worked up. Hearing Jayden’s voice made her scoff. She was dating one of her good friends. No, somehow she considered Jo more than a friend. They both shared this passion for romantic movies and mint-chocolate chip ice cream and he was one of the few people Addie loved to the moon and back. And here she was, Jayden the boring. How he ever started to date her, Addie couldn’t comprehend. But for the sake of their friendship, she kept quiet around the girl even though it required biting her tongue harder than ever.

With that, Addie assumed she saw enough. After an effortless halt-turn on her five-inch heel, she faced Cyrus and look him right in the eyes. “Tomorrow it is. Don’t keep me waiting.” she purred and gently pressed her lips on the right corner of his mouth, making sure no one but him would know. Addie was not ready for everyone to know she was one of Cy’s girls. And if she was ever associated with a guy, she would definitely be THE girl. With that, she pressed her half-empty cup with Chivas into his hand and decided her night here was over.
coded by natasha.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back