• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Beacon Hills

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Location: His own bedroom| Interacting with: Jayden enigma2 enigma2 | Mentions: Mari |Outfit: boxers

When Johannes woke up the morning after the party, it was still early and only a few hours had passed since he had actually gone to bed. For a little while he just laid there, staring at the roof. A part of him considered just relaxing until Jayden woke up, but he figured his whole day would be wasted if he did.

After a little while of just relaxing, after the intense night before, staring at the roof, Johannes got up. He tried his best to be quiet as he found some clean clothes and left the room. The quiet wasn’t really needed, he knew from experience that Jayden could sleep through almost everything. Which was both terrifying and very helpful at times.

It was with slow steps that he made his way upstairs after putting on his clothes. The second he entered the living room, his nose was met with a stench coming from what he assumed was a mix of vomit and alcohol. Bottles and thrash were scattered around, and Johannes felt bad for the house cleaner that had to deal with it. In the couch he spotted someone sleeping heavily, and through the big glass windows he could see a girl running across the lawn. He heard voices from the garden, probably someone who wasn’t done partying yet.

He grabbed an energy drink from the fridge, downing it quickly. A part of him was tempted to go down to the lake for a swim, but he didn’t want to be gone in case Jayden actually woke up early. Instead he went downstairs to his gym for a morning workout. He definitely wasn’t at his best, his head pounded and the alcohol from yesterday was still in his system. The workout was cut short, and he decided instead to take a long cold shower. He had never really understood what the appeal of blazing hot showers were, it just irritated his skin and he felt uncomfortable. He preferred water cold, as it is in the ocean or the lake.

There wasn’t much else to do after his shower other than to wait. He heard some sounds from upstairs, and assumed it was their house keeper that had arrived to clean up the mess. He spent the next hours, just laying in bed, scrolling through his phone and waiting for the time to pass. Social media was filled with pictures from the party, not to mention all the texts he had gotten from people since last night. ‘You’re out of toilet paper, the mirror broke, I forgot my charger, did you see a red hoodie?’ Johannes absentmindedly scanned through all the notifications he had gotten, without bothering to answer any of the texts. The only thing he found interesting was Mari’s invitation to a pool hangout.

“Jayden?” He asked, putting down his phone and turning to the most beautiful girl he knew. Carefully he gave her shoulder a little shake “Wanna go hang out with people at the pool?” He asked, giving her another shake. “Or we could go on a date,”

It was unsure whether she would actually wake up from his attempts, but he had hope. As much as he loved her and respected the fact that she woke up in the afternoon, he was still bored and restless. He wanted to do something fun before school started up, and he wanted to do it with her.

Last edited:
Mariana Flores
werewolf | party girl
"Of course it's okay! You know my parents love you guys," Mariana smiled as they pulled into the parking lot. She could sense there was more to it than just wanting to get out of the house for a night which made her wonder. All she wanted was for them to know and feel that they could trust her and she hoped they did. Getting out and gathering her bag with her stuff in it she heard a new voice. "Lila, hey!" she offered the greeting just before the tension between Lila and Taria got hot. Before she could say anything about it, Tenn was ushering her away so they could find a place to sit. "Sure! I need to get in the water before I melt," she agreed, fanning herself and sliding her sunglasses on top of her head.

It took a while but they finally found a few chairs and threw their stuff down. Mariana pulled the shirt over her head to reveal her white bikini. "Sooo, what's up with Lila and Taria? I though Taria was into Sasha now. Have things changed?" she asked curiously. Pulling out the tanning oil and applying it her eyes fell back on the boy she considered a little brother. "Come on. Is she avoiding her feelings?" she added with a raised brow. Her eyes darted around the pool for a moment to see who all had already shown up. Even though she was focused on their conversation her mind did wander a bit.

Part of her had assumed she'd see Cyrus here but she had seen him talking to Addison last night though so he'd probably been shacking up with that shallow bitch. It only bothered Mari because she hated the girl. Most times when he was with other girls she didn't care. After all, she had her fair share of fun too. But Addison was different. Mariana couldn't stand her and it was well known that the hatred went both ways. Maybe she'd find someone else to have fun with though. She did need it. She snapped back to reality, waiting for Tenn's response to her questions.

outfit: click here to see.
tags: taria & tenn r e i r e i lila AGreatPerhaps AGreatPerhaps cyrus (mentioned) fin fin addison (mentioned) _amaranth_ _amaranth_ sasha (mentioned) Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202
coded by natasha.

Jayden Spencer
Jayden's eyes slowly opened to the sight of Johannes hovering over her, and she couldn't help the groan that left her mouth. She had woken up earlier due to the sound of bustling when she found Johannes in the gym, but she was too tired to make her presence known and went back to sleep in his bed. Usually she probably wouldn't have heard anything, but her senses felt more sensitive so she was forced out of sleep to assure everything was okay. Of course the boy had come back to wake her up, and the only reason she was awake at the moment without any tantrum was because of that earlier trip out of bed. A small smile made it's way on her face as she slowly sat up and grabbed Johannes' hand, pulling him closer to her. "Or, we could spend the day in bed" she whispered in his ear, and the goosebumps that arose on his skin made her smirk.

Jayden angrily trudged to the shower with a small pout in her lips, as Johannes laughed in the background. Her attempts at seducing him back to bed were in vain, and now she had to actually get out of bed. The only reason she was somewhat happy was because he had agreed to take her on a date and it'd been awhile since it was just the two of them. It was a date that he wouldn't tell her anything about, but either way she was elated at the thought. After stripping out the clothes she slept in, which were just one of Johannes' large shirts and her undergarments, she went to take a nice shower and brush her teeth.

Coming out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her, Jayden went through Johannes' closet to find something suitable for the time being. She decided on a large yellow sweater, and some grey sweatpants that she had told him to get rid of but clearly still remained in his closet. Shaking her head with the clothes in hand, she walked back to the bathroom and closed the door before dressing up. The door was locked as well before Johannes got any ideas to derail her in assembling her outfit. Her hair was a mess and she was too lazy to tame it so she decided to just put it up in a bun, before she looked at her face. Her nose slightly scrunched up at the sight of how drained she looked but her makeup was at home, and Johannes had seen her countless times without makeup. Even if he did have an issue with her makeup less face, she would in the most disrespectful way possible tell him to fuck off and dump him on the spot.

Walking back into the boy's room, Jayden ventured into looking for her phone first and found it on his nightstand. After picking it up she skimmed through the messages looking for anything that was of actual value to her. She saw a text from her mom that said both her parents were wondering when "Sasha" would drop her off, and a message from Sasha telling her she was lucky she covered for her. Quickly replying that she was on her way home, her mom told her to call when she got back home since apparently her parents had went out for a breakfast date. Looking up at the ceiling, Jayden thanked God for intervening because there was no way she could explain how Sasha's car mysteriously turned into Johannes'. Her parents actually liked Johannes, but they most definitely were not going to allow her to spend the night at her boyfriends house.

Stuffing her phone in the pocket of her, well Johannes', sweatpants, she walked back over to the bed he was sat on. Jayden straddled the boy's waist while lazily throwing her arms around his neck. Placing a chaste kiss on his lips, she pulled back with a smile evident on her face. "As much as I would love to stay here with you, I really need you to take me back home. I'll get dressed up and then you can come pick me up later for our date" she said, while her eyes locked with his light blue eyes. "Oh and baby, can you buy me food on the way back?" she asked, sending him her best puppy eyes and pout. Cooking most definitely was not on Jayden's list that morning, but she was hungry and she knew Johannes would cave either way.

The Thorpe Manor

Somewhat Annoyed, Happy

Yellow sweater, Grey sweatpants

Johannes ( EddieTeddie EddieTeddie ), Sasha [mention] ( Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 )
coded by natasha.

Clover Lexington

LOCATION: the Ryswold House || OUTFIT: click! || TAGS: Simon EddieTeddie EddieTeddie

Simon was possibly the biggest reason why Clover was looking forward to school. The two of them were inseparable and honestly, the royalty. Not that anyone would call them that but…yeah, it was possibly for the best. If Addison Swan heard people talking about the Queen and it would not be about her, Clover would be in so much trouble. The two were basically on neutral grounds and Sim and Clo supplied her with fresh gossip she could use to stomp over her enemies. But in a certain subtle way, these two were the King and the Queen at the Beacon High. At least the gossip royalty.

“Okay, okay, now you’re smothering me.” Clover chuckled but she squeezed the boy as well. His greeting was theatrical as usual and if he didn’t do it, Clo would be disappointed. It was one of the things she loved about him the most. She pulled away and cupped his face, giving him a good look-over. “Hmm, darling, this sickness really doesn’t agree with you. We need to do something about these before school starts.” Her thumbs gently ran under his eyes over the slight bags the sickness has given him. “You’re lucky wine coolers are not the only thing I’ve brought.” she winked and walked in.

She listened to him, heard the review of her outfit and clicked her tongue. “Sim, baby, I got so drunk last night that trust me, I’m happy I managed to put a bra on today. It’s possible I messed that up but at least it’s on.” Her laughter cut through the air. “No worries, I have several options for tomorrow and I’m planning on going through them all with you. But first things first.” With her arm looped in his, the two walked straight to his room as they did so many times before.

Her hand reached into the bag and Clo handed him a bottle. “Drink…and spill.” she giggled and took one herself. He needed to fill her in everything that happened during the summer and if Clover knew people in Beacon Hills, there was a lot to tell. Plus this new school year was beginning and it would totally bring a lot of new drama which might be related to summer. Clover could not afford to come to school and not have her facts straight.

Cap on her bottle went of immediately and Clover clinked hers with Simon’s. “Cheers, love. Here’s to us.” she toasted and took a long gulp. The slight gentle taste of alcohol was enough to make her gag a little. “Fucking bourbon.” she muttered but took another swig. There had to be something true about fighting the fire with fire. The more she drank, the less hungover she felt. Was it wise? Who knew. Clover didn’t care the least bit. All she was interested about now was who was sleeping with whom, who got into an argument, new couples, new breakups, all the drama that was going on in the town. “Okay, I saw something at the party yesterday but then I got too invested in shots. Let me tell you, Mari knows how to drink. I mean…that girl has no limits. And hell if I didn’t love it. But I’d rather wait for you to fill me in…so what did I miss?”
coded by natasha.

Last edited:
  • vanessa-morgan-poses-by-sam-daza-photoshoot-2017-12.jpg
    It didn't take long for Sasha to get to the pool. Once she was there she grabbed a good spot in the shade and a chair to put her stuff on. She figured she'd be there first all things considered. She decided to do a light stretch before jumping all the way into the pool. Best way to acclimate the body is to just go for it after all. Not to mention her body felt sore for some reason, and the water felt great against it. She didn't really understand why she woke up sore from time to time even though she was sure she didn't do anything strenuous the previous day. Maybe it was side effects from the accident? Maybe her body didn't heal as miraculously as the doctors thought. She'll keep it to herself though wouldn't want to worry anyone or risk them taking back her clearance to play.

Slowly but surely people started to arrive like Kennith, Aubrey, and Clarissa who was apparently the life guard on duty today...who knew? She offered them up waves and hello's as she relaxed in the pool lightly swimming back and forth. She wondered who all else would come, and if things worked out for Jayden this morning. Luckily it was easy to cover for her with her mother, but it'd be hard to explain why she wasn't dropping her off if she asked. She looked up at the sound of more arrivals noticing it was Mari, Lila, Tenn, and Taria. She grinned climbing out of the pool and grabbing her towel before walking over to say hello. "Hey guys!" She chimed brightly with a wide grin. She hadn't really gotten to talk to any of them at last nights party, so she was excited to see they came out. On her way over to them when she grabbed her towel she also grabbed her phone and saw AJ's message. She decided to just send back a smiley face before giving her attention to her friends. "Glad you guys came!"

Once she got close enough she notice the groups splitting. She wasn't totally oblivious to the tension between Taria and Lila (even if she was oblivious to it's cause and topic), so she decided to walk towards Mari and Tenn instead of trying to figure out whatever was causing it, even if it did seem playful in her eyes. She plopped down on the side of the pool sticking her feet in. "Great day for a swim right?!" She hummed lightly kicking her feet. "By the way everything good?" She asked looking over at the two other girls.

Last edited:
Lila Meredith Hart
Lila was not going to let Taria win this time. She dropped her voice, got as close to Taria as she could, got on her tiptoes so she could be as close to Taria's mouth and let out the huskiest chuckle she could manage.

"Oh T, you wish that was true. As much as I think you're cute. I am not one of your girls. Trust me if getting you into my bed was what I wanted, it would have already happened. But that isn't what I want. getting into your heart though, that is something I might try."

She kissed Taria on her cheek as she pulled back and gave her the sweetest, most flirty smile she could conjure. And then she pulled out her ace. She slowly, and seductively pulled her tank top to reveal her bikini (here.). "What happened? Cat... got your tongue?" Lila might have been a good girl but she knew Taria, and she was not going to be the one that let up. Not today.

As they were taking, Sasha come out of the pool, with a towel wrapped around her. This threw Lila's internals into a frenzy. Sasha was HOT and more importantly bi. "Hey guys." Sasha said with her trademark smile. Using Sasha's appearance as a distraction, Lila shot Tenn a quick text, "Hey something up between you and Mariana?" She did not mean to pry but Tenn had wandered off with Mariana again today, and she was pretty sure that's who he was with at the party, and they had shown up together. She wanted to ask Taria about it too, but right now, she needed to prove a point with the Taller girl, so she did her best to not let her seductive stance drop.

"Hello beautiful! Pity we did not get to see each other last night. We could have kept each other warm." Lila winked at Sasha. "We should catch up today if you intend to stick around."

Lila did not want to flirt with Sasha not because she did not like her. She kinda, sorta did like-like her. But because that just was not the who she was. She just was not the flirty type, usually. Right now though, she needed to prove a point to Taria, to catch her off guard, and if that opened some possible romantic avenues, she was not going to deny it.

Mood: Flirty

Tags: Taria and Tenn ( r e i r e i ), Mariana ( jasmyn jasmyn ), Sasha ( Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 )
5db8fcef56c7e0581a3b2f90bf772ce9.jpg
code by @Goldieloxx

Last edited:

AJ Lexington

LOCATION: the pool || OUTFIT: click! || TAG: Sasha Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 ; Mari jasmyn jasmyn ; Tenn r e i r e i

The drive itself felt like it took months. AJ was trying to drive carefully which might have been the first time he ever did that. But his head was still a bit woozy and even though he stuffed himself with bacon, it looked like this spell took its sweet time.

But the idea of spending day at the pool even sounded refreshing. He couldn’t wait for the moment when he would just disappear under water and swim the hangover away. Plus it was the pool, babes in bikini, cute girls all around, last day of summer…eh, not bad premise at all.

His phone buzzed but he only flashed a quick glance there to see Sasha sending a smiley emoji and his eyes were back on the road. He really didn’t need another accident. Yeah, like…how would he ever explain to his father that he crashed another car? Plus come on, Tesla? No way he was going to allow just one scratch to appear on his sweetheart, his fault or not.

The pool was already swarming with people when AJ parked and got out. Once he made sure his car would be alright all alone in the parking lot until his rightful owner came back, he walked towards the entrance and was already looking for familiar faces. Sasha would be there, he knew that much but how about others? He didn’t really manage to hang out with any of his other friends at the party so obviously, he was looking for his bros.

A wide cheeky grin appeared on his face when he spotted a small group nearby. That was exactly what he was looking for. With his bag casually hanging over his shoulder, he approached them. “Ladies, looking amazing as always.” he glanced at Sasha and Mari. “Tenn, what’s up with you, mate?” he also nodded towards the boy and offered a fist bump. He and Tenn never really hung out but from what AJ saw, the kid was good, a bit shy but nice.

So many cheesy lines occurred to AJ looking at the two girls but knowing Mariana, he was not interested in the cold shower just yet. That girl delivered her lines with such ease. There was no one else who could…okay, fine, maybe there was one other person. AJ kinda wondered which one of those girls would win a catfight if that ever happened. But who would ever be interested in seeing Mari fighting Addison? Yeah, okay, possibly ever normal guy.

ANYWAY! AJ laid his things on the ground and plopped down to Mari. “Hope it’s okay if I join you. Cyrus here?” he asked as he was kinda wanting to say hi to his mate but couldn’t see him anywhere. And Mari might know more considering…everything.
coded by natasha.

Last edited:
aubrey robinson

Aubrey soon turned upwards in the water, resuming his treading motion. Those who could, would be able to see his back lightly swollen, and a light pink radiating from it. It stung, obviously, but Aubrey figured it'd only hurt the more tomorrow. Oh, fuck, it'd hurt more on the first day of school. He quickly shook away the thought, and gladly his train of thought was interrupted by Anya. Aubrey smiled up at the lifeguard, a new friend he'd been acquainted with at the party the other day. His expression quickly turned to embarrassed as it clicked once more why she'd approached him. The cursed back-flop.

"Dude, getting higher is super difficult, and I don't get why!" He exclaimed, and shared a chuckle with Kennith behind him. "But I'll have to take you up on that, one of these days I doubt I'll be so lucky." In his mind though, Aubrey was chuckling and laughing away at the idea of getting hurt. Sure, he figured he wouldn't be at top werewolf strength, or vampire speed, but his gramps had taught him just how powerful and durable he actually was. The slap of a baseball bat on his back didn't leave splinters, and sure it wasn't a big deal but as a 15 year old kid he could kick down doors! He was already starting to reminisce summer training with his gramps, and at the thought his cousin Sasha flashed into his mind. It was time to tell her his secret-- not only because she was like a sister to him, but because she... wasn't exactly human either. Throughout the party the musk of alcohol hung in the air, but for people like Kenny and Sasha who he was accustomed to being around, he could pin-point their scent and compare it with gramps' human one. They weren't just regular people.

At Kennith's words, Aubrey shook his head quickly, his dreads spraying water all around. "Nope, she has to. If you're gonna talk the talk, you've got to walk the walk. Show us what you've got, C!"

beacon hills rec centre, pool

mood

in pain, excited, chill

outfit

xoxo

tags

kennith Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 , clarissa _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ sasha (mention) Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 , others at the pool
coded by natasha.

Anya 'Artemis' Taylor
From the spot at the edge if the pool Anya could see the deep pink-red colour spreading across Aubrey's back and knew that if there wasn't bruising there, he would be feeling it for the next few days. And school starting up the next day meant the return of extremely heavy school bags due to the immense amount of homework teachers would feel the need to lump on them (Though Anya's load was increased by the fact that old habits died hard and she still brought her concealed crossbow to school with her). That school-related weight certainly wouldn't help Aubrey's back injury.

The two boys immediately wanting proof that her diving advice was legitimate didn't surprise her at all. It was just the opposite, as soon as the advice left her mouth Anya knew they'd want confirmation. At least Kennith had the decency to recognise that was working. She had to refrain from snorting at Aubrey's words."'Walk the walk?' Who actually talks like that?" She snorted internally. But there was no way she was backing down from that challenge, Anya had spent many summers perfecting her diving and acrobatics skills (among others) and there was no way she was going to let this opportunity pass her by. "Challenge accepted." She smirked.

"Give me a minute." Looking around she scanned the other life guards on duty, unlike in school Anya got on well with almost all of them. They were a mix of ages, from sixteen year old rookies to twenty something year old college students making a bit of money to pay for university fees, to the swim instructors who wanted more hours but didn't fancy working in the café. Her brown eyes landed on one lifeguard in particular- nineteen year old Tori, who just so happened to owe Anya a favour. "TORI!" She yelled, causing the other lifeguard's head to snap around at the sound of the call. "I need a quick favour!" A few minutes later she'd passed over her phone, hoodie, sunglasses and flip-flops to the other life guard who had agreed to mind them and cover Anya's post while she showed Aubrey and Kennith just how it was done.

"Watch and learn you two. This is how it's done." She called over at the boys, smirking to herself while making a beeline for the boards, passing what seemed to be some kind of flirting match in Sasha's group (paying it little heed). She climbed to the top board, getting a feel for its spring and checking the water below to make sure she wouldn't accidentally land on somebody. Now that would be embarrassing. She turned her back to the pool, standing at the very edge if the pool, took one good bounce on the springboard, letting it propel her upwards. At the apex of the dive she brought her legs over her head, completing two full backflips before adjusting her body for a flawless hands-first entry into the water. She'd spent many hours as a teenager watching Olympic diving clips in order to perfect the form and landing, which had clearly paid off.

She re-emerged near Aubrey and Kennith, running a hand through her soaked hair and across the scar ridge at the base of her hair line.

IMG_20200417_151805.jpg

Interactions: Aubrey fin fin , Kennith Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202
Mentions: Aubrey, Kennith, other people at the pool
Outfit:
IMG_20200525_153723.jpg

Last edited:
jordan westbrook

"Desperate enough? You're sitting in my car. If I drive you out a couple miles and dump your body I'm sure no one would notice." Jordan flashed a grin at the sinister joke, and along with Isaac let out a bubbling laugh. Jordan almost never laughed, or smiled, or displayed his emotions. He didn't like it, and emotions had been something he'd suppressed since his mother's disappearance. But with Isaac, and the likes of Anya and Taria, he felt at ease and is if he was able to let loose a little bit. A feeling he hadn't had in months, but recently rekindled since the idea of getting friends again. Thankfully he'd ended up with a good bunch right off the bat.

Jordan nodded at Isaac's words on the food though, and felt his own stomach grumble slightly. Isaac's hunger was wearing off on him, and all this talk of burgers and fries was making him hungry. He definitely didn't like it. With one hand on the road, and another hanging out of the opened window to his left, Jordan's blond hair flailed wildly as the car sped off. Coming to a stop at a red, he quickly noticed the brunette to his side, none other than Anya. He smiled, eyeing down her Beacon Hills life guard hoodie from her car, before his eyes thinned down on her. "'Thanks, A." He smiled, and chin-flicked over at the hoodie he'd been analyzing. "Enjoy your shift, Baywatch." With that, the light flickered green once more. Jordan stepped down on the pedal, accelerating quickly, and waved off at Anya in the distance.

Jordan smiled at Isaac's words, 15 miles was just enough to enjoy the road and then grab a bite. It was open road, and Jordan felt free to accelerate, and speed definitely an awful lot past the speed limit. But at Isaac's words, Jordan's heart skipped. The sudden scream of stop, but for who or what?

"What the fuck are you talking about, Perch!" Jordan shouted, eyes frantically scanning the road. There was nothing in front of them, nothing to stop for. Jordan was definitely growing pissed off at Isaac's words, what sort of sick joke? Pulling in his hand from outside, Jordan moved his left hand onto the wheel, and brought his right hand swiftly onto the collar of Isaac's shirt. His gaze bounced from the road, to Isaac, balls of sweat forming on his face.

"You think you're being funny? Could've got us killed!"

beacon hills road, inside of her

mood

pissed off, angry, confused

outfit

xoxo

tags

isaac perch mogy mogy
coded by natasha.

Johannes Grim Thorpe

8f2be579bfcbdb3bda03d7bf293dff62.gif
Location: Quite a few places| Interacting with: Jayden enigma2 enigma2 | Mentions: n/a |Outfit: patterned shirt and grey shorts

Johannes had been very tempted to just agree to spending the whole day in bed, but he knew he would become too restless if he tried. He had never been a person that enjoyed lazing away a whole day, he had always needed to be active and to be outside. It took him some time before he actually managed to get her out of his bed. All it had taken was the promise of a date, which was something he was very excited to do. The only problem was that he had no idea what to do, despite promising her something secretive and exciting. It had to be something they could do together that was not at home, it had to take advantage of the summer season and couldn’t involve meeting many people.

When Jayden had eventually gone off to take a shower, a small part of him wanted to follow, but when he heard the door lock, he knew there was no point trying. Instead of just staring at the door, waiting, he went around in his room, picking up the discarded pieces of clothing and folding Jayden’s stuff into a small pile. He made his bed, unprofessionally, before slumping down on his couch.

He watched with a playful grin as Jayden walked back into the room, only wrapped in a towel. “How daring of you to enter my room with only one layer,” He teased from his spot on the couch, but did not move as she rummaged through his closet. Ironically, she decided to wear the pair of sweatpants she didn’t want him to keep. “I’m starting to think you only stick with me so you can steal my clothes,” Johannes said to his beautiful girlfriend as she headed back into the bathroom. He knew very well that Jayden wasn’t only with him because of his wealth, she and her family were quite well of themselves. Still the doubt always lingered in the back of his mind, why would someone as great as Jayden actually like him?

He had ended up getting up from the couch, pacing back and forth the room by the time Jayden came back out, wearing his clothes and pulling it off a lot better than he ever could. As she scrolled through her phone, he sat down at the edge of the bed. He gladly spread his arms as she came up to him, sitting on his lap with her face towards his. He put them around her and pulled her closer for a kiss. While she talked about having to go home, he put on a pouting face. “I’ll drive you home,” He said after a while, still pretending to be offended by the fact she had to leave.

“We can drop by the hotel for food,” Johannes suggested, before gently leading her off his lap. After they had gathered their belongings, he led her into the garage with a big smile on his lips.
“I may have forgotten to tell you, but mom and dad got me a back to school present,” He explained as he gestured towards the brand new black range rover standing in the garage, still with the ribbon on. “They thought I should have something a little less flashy,” A small mention went towards his other car, the one he caringly called Meg.

“I’m calling her Daisy,” He finished, ripping the ribbon of it and throwing it to the ground, before climbing into the driver's seat. As soon as Jayden was in the car, he started it up and headed out. He sang softly to whatever song was playing the radio, while bopping his head back and forth to the rhythm.

They dropped by his father’s hotel for some breakfast. Johannes had sent a text earlier, and everything was ready when they arrived. As soon as they finished having their breakfast, Johannes drove Jayden back to her house, forever happy that her parents happened to be out.

“I’ll pick you up in an hour, okay?” He said, leaning over and giving her a kiss.

Simon was ecstatic to say the least. Any longer periods of time without his number two girl (obviously his dearest Ivy was number one, and Clo knew that,) was pure torture. Surely he had spammed her instagram chat, snapchat and messenger, but it was just not the same as being blessed by her presence. As they talked in the hallway of his house, his lips remained a constant smile, refusing to go away, just like his first few boners.

“I’ll forgive you today, just because I haven’t seen you in too long,” Simon answered about her outfit. Hangover outfits were never good, but it just pained him to see her that way. “And if you need help fixing your bra, you know I’ll gladly help you,” He said, giving her a playful wink. As they walked up to his room, their arms were, as they very often were, linked, and Simon rejoiced in the feeling of having his best friend back where she belonged.

When they arrived, Simon’s room was a bigger mess than usual. He gladly accepted the bottle that was offered to him and clinked it to hers. While taking some big sips from the drink she had given him, he walked around his room, picking up the many rolled up tissues laying on the floor and the discarded pieces of clothing scattered around. He smoothed out his duvet, and climbed onto it, until he was sitting against the headboard of the bed. While he tapped the spot besides him in bed, signaling her to come sit down, he considered what he would say. It had been an eventful summer to say the least.

“Can't wait to hear about what happened yesterday, but we can take that later. Now, where do I begin darling?” Simon spoke, once again picking up the bottle to take a big swig out of it. He wanted to take it a bit slow, he was somewhat of a lightweight, and he doubted his dads would be happy to come home and find him drunk before the evening had begun. Still he couldn’t reject his girl’s intentions to day drink, especially when they had been separated for so long.

“It has been quite a wild summer. Have you heard about the car crashes? Some are saying someone has been cutting the brakes of cars, but honestly I think that’s bullshit. It’s probably just shitty driving,”

“Oh, and you’ll love this. There is a rumor going around that Cyrus has herpes, and if that is right, half the school will be infected within weeks. Also who did you see him with last night? Did you hear anything from Mari. I’m still hoping Cari or Myrus, or whatever we should call them, is a thing. They are such an iconic duo, only second to us of course,”

You remember before the summer, how we talked about Johannes and Jayden and being a thing? Well they seem to have spent a lot of time together this summer, but both are rumored to have had other summer flings,” He took a short break, sipping from his bottle, before continuing his rant. “There is also word that Sasha and Taria have a thing, but also Sasha and Lila, and Lila and Taria. To be honest, I think they should just have a threesome-”
“Oh! I heard someone say AJ is becoming a dad? Like, I am all for becoming an uncle and all, but I am waaay too young to be called ‘uncle sim’ right now. And who would it even be with? According to instagram, none of the girls he hang out with have a baby bump,”

Simon

With: Clover _amaranth_ _amaranth_
Mentions: Mari, Cyrus, Lila, Sasha, Taria, Johannes, Jayden, Aj and mentions of people in general.
Outfit: White t-shirt and black jeans

code by yousmelldead

Jayden Spencer
Jayden had missed almost half of what the boy had said that entire morning because her focus was on getting something into her stomach. She was about to whine again before he mentioned food at his father's hotel, but at the mention of food a grin like a Cheshire cat made it's way on her face. "I don't know what I would do without food" she replied, her eyes dreamy like as she thought of breakfast that day. "And you, of course" she corrected, as she turned her gaze back to him and tapped his nose with her pointer finger.

While Johannes' led her to his garage, she looked in surprise at how the house that was vigorously trashed the night before was clean once again. She shouldn't really have been surprised since well, he's Johannes Thorpe, but the thought would always be foreign to her. Another reason parties at her house weren't her thing, her parents would rather force her to clean up than spend their deep well of money on someone else to clean it. At the mention of his new car Jayden's eyes slightly widened, in awe and slight jealously. Her mom would rather drop her off at school to make sure she wasn't "frolicking anywhere she had no business to be", so she'd have to do with occasionally driving one of her parent's cars or getting dropped off wherever she went. Either way she was happy for the boy and it was a nice care, although the name didn't really make sense to her. "Daisy? For an all black car?" she inquired, her left eyebrow arched in confusion. "You, Thorpe, are most definitely one of a kind" she said, lightly chuckling at the name.

Their breakfast was met with banter and jokes, and her signature pout made it's way on her lips when she finally got back home. She gladly accepted the goodbye kiss, and wrapped him up in one more hug before making her way to the front door. When she finished unlocking the door and entered the doorway, she waved him goodbye once more and sent an air kiss his way before locking the door shut. Turning her back to the door and walking into the house, she was met with her mom sitting on the couch with her legs crossed and "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" rolling on the TV.

"Hey mom, what're you doing here? Breakfast date you remember?" she questioned, with a nervous tone and chuckle in her voice. As she made her way to her room, she heard her mom's footsteps behind her and an "Oh no you don't". Slowly turning back around, she was met with her mom standing in front of her with her hands placed on her hips and a slight scowl on her face. "What'd we tell you about lying? And to think I really liked that boy" she said, as Jayden hung her head a little lower knowing she got caught. "And don't even try to deny it, I saw the whole interaction" her mom reiterated, letting her know she was truly fucked.

Two options, tell the truth and hope she doesn't get screwed or try to deflect the question off her. The latter sounded real nice, y'know? "I swear you said you had a breakfast date? And where's dad?" she questioned, as her mom's hard gaze didn't waver for a second. "Girl, you are not about to-" her mom said, cutting herself off with a deep sigh Jayden could only interpret as her way of keeping her cool. "We did go for breakfast, Mom, but your father got called in for meetings so we came back early" her mom replied, and Jayden scolded herself for not taking the extra mile to be sure no on was home.

Seeing as though she had no choice, Jayden fessed up the truth and how she never stayed over at Sasha's, but instead of scolding she saw her mom's hard look soften and laughter rip through the manor. "I didn't even care, I just wanted to see your face" her mom confessed as well, and Jayden let a smile of relief make its way on her lips as she playfully rolled her eyes. "Just make sure next time it isn't my husband who catches you. If he does, that boy is not seeing another day" her mom said through her fits of laughter, cackling all the way back to the living room where she sat back down to watch Love & Hip Hop.

Making her way back to her room, she dropped all her things and instantly laid back on her bed. "My mom was home surprisingly enough, but we survived" she texted to Johannes, before laying her phone back on her nightstand. "I could fit one nap in, he'll just have to wait a bit" Jayden thought, before closing her eyes and falling asleep once again. What she woke up to was her phone going off with a message from Johannes, telling her he was on his way to her house. Scrambling to her feet as the sleep instantly left her body, she looked to her clock and realized she had slept for almost 50 minutes.

"Shit, this is bad" she said to herself, as she replied an "okay, baby" and rushed to her closet in search of what to wear. Johannes' sweater and sweatpants were nicely folded and placed in a section of her closet that were just his clothes that they both knew he was never getting back. Her eyes fell on a long beige trench coat, and a look of triumph made it's way on her face as she picked up a black sweater and black jeans as well. Hearing the doorbell ring, she knew it was Johannes and rushed to get the door, but her mom beat her to it. Rolling her eyes at her mom who put on the nice act that she always had with Johannes, Jayden stopped at the top of the stairs peering her head out from behind the wall so he could see her. "I'm almost done, just wait there for a bit. Mom, don't get too touchy" she said with a stern glare at her mom who help up her hands in faux innocence.

Rushing to put her clothes on, Jayden laid her hair down in a slicked back bun, and quickly laced up her all black air forces on her feet. One thing she was not about to rush was her makeup, so almost half an hour later Jayden strutted down her stairs with her phone in her right hand and her left moving down the railing. "Hurry up and go, you're doing the absolute most" her mom said, with an eye roll and Jayden couldn't hold her laughter in. "Shut up" she got out through her fits of laughter, and made her way over to Johannes. She gave him a long hug and a kiss on his cheek, ignoring the fake gagging sounds her mom was making. "She's a child, I swear" she whispered to the boy, turning back to her mom while grasping his hands in hers. "Forgot to tell you, we're going on a date. Don't tell dad for me, yeah?" she said with a hopeful smile on her face.

After continuous persuasive efforts from her mom to keep everything that happened on the downlow, and agreeing to buy her whatever bag she wanted Jayden angrily made her way to Johannes' car. "I don't know why she wants my money, she could just go to my dad" she murmured angrily, as she sat down in his car with a pout once again on her lips. "Buuuuuuut" she drew out, with a smile on her face, "where are we going" she finished. You could see how eager she was and she was practically bouncing up and down in her seat with expectant eyes placed on Johannes' face.

The Thorpe Manor ---> Her Home

A little annoyed, Eager

xoxo

Johannes ( EddieTeddie EddieTeddie ), Sasha [mention] ( Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 )
coded by natasha.

• [ TARIA ACKAN. ]
    mentions. mari jasmyn jasmyn lila AGreatPerhaps AGreatPerhaps Sasha Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202
    interactions. Lila, and Sasha
    tags. jasmyn jasmyn AGreatPerhaps AGreatPerhaps Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202
    mood. flirty and smug
    location. at the pool
    outfit. xx + xx

Damn. Damn damn damnit. It was all that was going through Taria's brain at this point. It was like everything else left it once Lila's shirt left her body. She knows that her best friend is hot..like goddamn she knows her best friend is hot as hell. She isn't a dumbass. If Lila's wasn't her best friend, she would be after that so fast that you couldn't even see her but she was. Which is why this was just harmless flirting. Taria wasn't about to make it more than that. She shook her head and focused. She needed to win this one, Lila may be good but she isn't Taria and Taria was the queen of flirting. It's why all girls fell for her of course. She was made to flirt but never to stay. She pouts seductively and then smirks. Her voice goes husky and smooth as she leans in close to Lila. "Oh Lila, you are trying to beat me at my own game baby. " She winks softly as she backed up. She begins to pull down her pants slowly, showing off her one-piece completely as she wiggles her ass seductively.

She leans back up slowly, showing off her whole body. She sees Sasha and winks. "I'm sorry, Sash but dear Lila is all mine today. As I am in need of her time." She glanced at Lila and leans in again real close whispering in her ear. "Now honey, my heart is something else. I don't think you are ready for that yet. I'm trouble you see but you are always welcome in my bed. We can work out the whole night.." Taria kisses her cheek softly and pulls away. "If you want me, I'll be in the pool...cooling off. You should join me baby. " She smirks seductively as she walks away making sure to swing her hips the right way. If Lila wanted to start a flirt war, she was gonna be the one to finish it. She glances at Sasha and smiles seductively to her as she makes her way to the pool and jumps in. That should end it.

Sorry, Lila but this one is my win today.

Clover Lexington

LOCATION: the Ryswold House || OUTFIT: click! || TAGS: Simon EddieTeddie EddieTeddie

SThere was no need to say that Clover was almost shaking. It was one thing to see her bestie after such a long time (and London would totally so much more fun if he had been with her, duuh!) but she knew he “worked hard” the whole summer and collected a lot of stuff for her. Clo already knew some minor stuff since her social media were on fire. The two spent the whole two months chatting and exchanging news, pics and complaints on how life sucked but the real juicy news were still here and Clover itched to hear.

His comments made her laugh. Genuinely. After very long time, Clover was laughing because she wanted to and it was very hard for her not to. Honestly, Simon was making her happy. AJ was fine but he could also be extraordinarily annoying and spending so much time with just him, no break, ugh…enough is enough. But this guy, he was her sweetheart. And the thing was, he wasn’t kidding. If she said yes, he would totally handle that bra of hers. Playful yet strong nudge in his ribs was her answer.

Sim didn’t even have to ask her twice. Before he managed to tap the spot next to him for the second time, Clo was already there, ready for news, catching up and getting slightly tipsy on wine coolers. She had a few more bottles in that bottomless bag of hers. “Slow down, babe, I’m not gonna face your dads and explain why I got you wasted in the middle of the day.” she giggled and reached inside her bag again, pulling out a huge pack of Reese’s Pieces just like a magician pulls a rabbit out of his hat.

And then, finally, Simon started. Clo started to munch on her snack and her eyes never flinched. Not once. She was looking at Sim, letting him talk, there was occasional tick in her eyebrows. She heard about the crashes but only briefly. And it seemed like nothing extremely major happened anyway so she had to agree with her friend. Shitty driving. Most probably. But the next one took her breath. “Cyrus has what????” she exclaimed and almost choke on a piece of chocolate. “Dude! If Cyrus has it, that Addison totally does too! I mean…I was too busy drinking last night but I did see them together, like…veeery close, veeery intimate. I mean…don’t tell me they’re not sleeping together. Addie might keep her image of ice queen but she totally never says no to Cyrus and his icicle, mhmmm!!” she said with her lips pursed and eyebrows raised. “I didn’t talk to Mari about any of that, you know she hates Addison. I didn’t wanna poke her.” Clo shrugged and threw a few pieces of chocolate in her mouth, still in pretty high disbelief. “You know what that would mean, right? Addison is in running for the senior prom queen. Prom Queen with herpes? I don’t think so!”

Sim went on with summer gossip and Clover’s eyes were going wide with every next piece of info. Damn, she really did miss a lot! But the bomb was only to come. What now? AJ becoming a dad? Clover burst out laughing so hard she could barely contain herself and ended up in tears. “Darling…who told you that?” she asked when finally catching a bit of her breath. “I mean…oh my god, okay…ehmm…good one, love, really good one. But! There was one girl. Just before we left for London. The bitch thought she would be future Mrs. AJ but you know my brother. No way in hell! But she kept coming back, again and again. She called him, texted him this whole summer. Or at least until he changed his number. Let me tell you, I’ve never seen someone like her. She just wouldn’t get a hint! So…maybe it was her. Wait until AJ finds out. The girl will be…so…finished. Like…done. You know what I mean.” The theatrics in her face was so apparent and she kept waving her finger around, the typical move when she got fired up.

Clover finished her wine cooler at once as her mouth got dry from getting so verbal and exhaled softly. “Okay, love. I need a theme. What are we doing tomorrow? It’s the first day of school tomorrow and I want to start our junior year flawlessly. Oh…and I got me the most perfect shoes, look…” she grabbed her phone and after a second or two of scrolling through pictures, she drew one out, showing it to Sim. “THIS is what my feet are totally wearing tomorrow!”
coded by natasha.

Mariana Flores
werewolf | party girl
Mariana raised a brow at Tenn's response to her question. Her eyes then traveled to where they'd left their sister and her flirty friend. Mari always questioned why the girl didn't settle down but then again, it wasn't like Mariana had done so either so it did make sense. Commitment wasn't for some people, right? I mean, not only because flirting was fun but also because some people just weren't meant for relationships. At least that's what she told herself. When she heard his comment on Taria being in the hospital over summer she shot him a look. "What? Why didn't either of you tell me?" she started but he covered up by saying it wasn't serious. She didn't believe him though and made a mental note to check out the facts when she got the chance. "She'll be okay. We will make sure of it, okay? And you know you guys are welcome as long as you need. I love when you stay over!" she added with a smile.

Soon another voice joined in and she looked over to see another friendly face. She liked Sasha. and even though they hadn't gotten super close just yet she felt like they could. The girl was tenacious and loyal which Mari respected a lot. "Hey, luv. That suit looks amazing on you," she said with a smile."This was a great idea! What better way to spend the last day of summer break than the pool?" she agreed. When Aj arrived next she looked the boy over, her appreciation for him already being shirtless was probably apparent. Doing a little twirl at his compliment she smirked and nodded in his direction. "You don't look so bad yourself," she said, winking playfully. When he mentioned Cyrus she couldn't help but roll her eyes. "He's not here. Probably with some skank," she said matter-of-factly with a shrug. It was true in her eyes if he was with the almighty Queen Bee like she assumed he was.

She pulled her hair up into a messy bun before walking towards the pool, her hips swaying with every step. She used the concrete edge to support herself and keep her head above the water, her attention turning back to Sasha. "I think so. Just some friendly banter," she said though she suspected there was more to it if she was being honest. "You guys should really get in. The water feels amazing," she called out to both Tenn and Aj though her eyes fell on the latter. She'd be lying if she said she had never been a bit flirtatious with him, not that it ever went further. He was friends with Cyrus and maybe that was why she stopped at flirting...for now at least. It wasn't that she wouldn't go further with him but she'd just never gotten a chance and she sometimes felt it would be wrong. Then again, Cyrus was her friend, not her boyfriend. So...was it?

outfit: click here to see.
tags: tenn r e i r e i cyrus (mentioned) fin fin addison (mentioned) _amaranth_ _amaranth_ sasha Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 aj _amaranth_ _amaranth_
coded by natasha.

Last edited:
  • Daxg_jmWsAIxBAO.jpg
    Sasha liked hanging out with Lila and Taria, so getting to spend the day with them as well seemed fitting especially after Lila greeting. It was more flirty then usual but watching the two girls interact they were both laying it on pretty thick in Sasha's opinion. "Yah I know! But yah I'll be here a while we should totally-" She stopped talking at Taria's reply to Lila being all hers for the day. Sasha was very confused by what was going on, but she decided to let it be as Mari said, just friendly banter, after all while she knew of Taria's position she was still under the impression that Lila could be straight so this was all in good fun. Even the flirtation Taria sent her way was brushed off with a giggled and wave because she knew Taria spoke like that to any girl she thought was attractive enough, so Sasha never really took it to heart. She decided to keep her attention on the few friends in front of her and let them have their fun. "Apparently you've been spoken for today, but if you guys are up for some fun you always know where to find me." She shot them a playful wink before turning her attention to the newest arrival.

"Hey Aj!" She smiled brightly throwing up a peace sign with her fingers. AJ was quite the relieving sight as usual, and she was glad he'd arrived so quickly. Being flirted with, while she usually took it as a joke not really believing most to be genuine in their advances, still made her feel awkward. The distraction was a warm one and one that kept her from over hearing Tenn's response to Mari. She grinned back at Mari's comment drawing her attention back, "Thanks, you look drop dead gorgeous yourself. You know me any excuse to be out and about." she chimed. Mari was a good person, and Sasha appreciated anyone in this world who was so unapologeticly themselves and could get down with the best of them. She hoped that this year they'd be able to get closer as friends because of it. Speaking of Cyrus, she had the same question, but it was probably answered and Sasha couldn't say she was surprised. He was mighty cozy with her last night at the party before she left...or at least that's was a very tipsy Sasha believed she saw. she could've been wrong. Even if he wasn't with her, being in bed with someone wasn't far fetched. Just another reason why she couldn't take his advances in prior years seriously either. Notice a trend?

She smiled over at Tenn as Mari got into the water, "Glad you came to hang out too!" with that she decided now that AJ was here she had no need of her phone and to stay dry so she slipped into the cool refreshing water with a splash. "Ah! God this feels great!" She laid her head back into the water and floated on her back for a bit. "Now this is the life."

Last edited:
The already-heated situation escalated further as Isaac could swear he heard some kind of a thud, but Jordan wasn't stopping. In fact, it seemed like he was ignoring the man he ran over, taking the whole situation as a joke, which it definitely wasn't. Especially not to Isaac who could swear that a person was now dead because of the two boys.

"It's not a freaking joke, you absolute fucktard!" Isaac yelled at Jordan, practically hitting Jordan's arm off of his collar.

"He...he was right there," Isaac muttered out, the confusion getting the best of him. He would bet his life that there had been someone right in front of the car, but looking at the side mirror, there wasn't any blood on the road behind the car, no body—absolutely no indication of anybody being hit by a car. The glass of the windshield would have surely shattered if the car hit something, especially a person, which was a fact that made Isaac's thoughts about the whole thing so much more chaotic.

His heart was beating faster than he knew it was possible, and Jordan was acting if nothing had ever been there, which only made Isaac both more confused and angrier at the same time because he didn't want to be a part of a hit and run. He was already a messed up overthinker as it was, and having a person on his soul would absolutely destroy him.

MOOD: confused, angry.

LOCATON: the roads of beacon hills.

TAGS: fin fin (jordan)

Addison Swan

LOCATION: the Swan Estate || OUTFIT: oh well... || WITH: Cyrus fin fin

The room was filled with heavy breathing and occasional giggles. Way later after Cyrus arrived, he and Addie could by found tangled in her snow white sheets, her head resting on his shoulder and legs intertwined, bare body on bare body, both content and trying to catch their breath.

Addison’s senses were sensitive and the pumping blood in Cyrus’ veins kept deafening her. When he pulled her closer after it was over, she once again had to put all her focus and self-control into that one single moment when she kept repeating in her head that she couldn’t simply feed on him. It’s been weeks since she tasted the hot fresh blood right from the vein and she wasn’t going to break her streak now. But Cyrus being this close, the sound of blood rushing through his carotid artery as he was still breathing hard, the smell protruding through his skin, it was the ultimate stress test.

Addie considered it her small personal victory that despite this immediate temptation, she managed to keep her pearly white fangs from coming out as it usually happened and instead focused her attention elsewhere. “We don’t do this nearly often enough.” she whined, nuzzling his neck. Her fingers traced his torso and found that the perfect smooth skin of his body was dented. She had noticed it before but the heat of the moment was stronger and she had let it go. Now, she was reminded of the question that had popped up in her head.

“When did this happen?” she asked softly and pushed the white duvet away to see. She even sat up and kept her fingers on the scar on his stomach. Her memory never failed her. This was not here before. Cyrus had the perfect body, one of a few reasons why she kept coming back since he was her perfect male counterpart. And yet, now the perfection was marked by something that looked like he had been attacked by an animal.

There was something different about her lover and it wasn’t hard for her to sense it. She couldn’t quite put the finger on what it was but his energy just seemed…shifted. Not that hers was not. If he paid attention, he must have noticed a few odd moments a while ago. He was stronger too. Much stronger than before. Or was it just some weird idea that occurred to her during their heated encounter?

The gears in her head reeled fully, something that was really not what people usually do after sleeping together. And yet, Addie couldn’t stop. It was deeply rooted in her nature to sniff out all the changes. She hated when things around here were different without her changing them. That meant she didn’t have them under control and that was not acceptable.

“Cyrus, what happened to you during this summer?” she asked in her very own straightforward way. And yet, it was no order or command, not with him. Cyrus was the ultimate mystery to her, especially why she couldn’t enslave him as any other person around her. Even her own parents did anything she wanted and she didn’t even have to compel them. But not Cyrus.

Her blue orbs were pressed into him, examining his face while waiting for the answer while she kept his finger on the burning skin of his stomach, tracing the marks as if it was supposed to tell her what it was.

coded by natasha.

Last edited:
8f2be579bfcbdb3bda03d7bf293dff62.gif

Johannes Grim Thorpe
Location: Jayden's house -> outside of town| Interacting with: Jayen enigma2 enigma2 | Mentions: Mari |Outfit:

Johannes waited until the door closed behind Jayden before pulling away from the house and back towards his own. On his way back, with Elton John playing in the background, exhaustion washed over him. If exhaustion even was the right word. It was a mix of becoming dehydrated, sleepy and starved at the same time. Had his hangover finally hit? It felt different from a hangover, but one could never know. As he mostly felt when being ill, all he wanted to do was go swimming.

When pulling up the villa again, all the cars parked outside of it was gone, other than the familiar, old SUV, belonging to Peter, the housekeeper. Johannes parked the car in the garage, not intending to take it out again. Daisy was a nice extra car, but he still preferred his dear Meg.

Jayden had been quite right to react to the name of his new car. The name had been mostly random, or so he liked to believe. It had just come to him when he had received the new car, and he would never admit that it was most likely because of Princess Daisy from the Super Mario games. During his holiday, he had played a lot of games with his cousin, particularly nintendo games. Every time she had had the option, his cousin had picked Daisy, explaining that the Princess was her favourite because she was orange, and orange was a calming color. He never got the fuss, but he accepted it, he mostly picked random characters to play, so her playing Daisy was no problem to him. His best guess was that when the time came for him to name the car, the name had wormed itself into his subconscious mind.

He left the garage with his mind still focused on names, while his whole body only craved water. From the fridge, noticeably more empty than the night before, he pulled out a water bottle and chugged it, before repeating the action with three other bottles. It quickened him up considerably, but his body still felt… off. Maybe it was just because he had become so used to being submerged in water for hours everyday during the whole summer. Peter was in the process of cleaning out the pool, so that was a no go. Going to the lake would most likely cause him to lose track of time, so he went for the last option he had.

Johannes headed downstairs, and started tapping the bathtub with lukewarm water. As he let the tub fill itself, he texted Mari about suggestions for the date. To his great pleasure, the girl had the perfect idea.

By the time Johannes was submerged in the tub, he had made all the necessary preparations. Surely enough the last minute bookings made it harder, but it was nothing money couldn’t solve. He allowed himself to soak in the water for 20 minutes before getting out and getting ready. Despite his best efforts, the outfit he ended up with wasn’t as fashionable as he would have liked it to be, but it would do. With light grey shorts and a teal shirt with a palm tree pattern on, he made his way out of the house. He brought a denim jacket, just in case it got cold, and a pair of sunglasses costing more than the average household’s car.

Before he had pulled into Jayden’s driveway, he had stopped by the convenience store to get some provisions, including the spiciest chips he could find. He hesitated a bit before heading out of his car and up to the front door of the house. The message he had received earlier had freaked him out, but Jayden hadn't said anything about the date being cancelled. As he rung the doorbell, hoping that Jayden would be the one to open the door, he regretted not brining flowers. If he had had no restraints, he would have brought her flowers every day, but he knew well it would quickly end up as a flower cemetery. Now he saved flowers for very special occasions, like birthdays and dances.

In the end it was Jayden’s mother that opened the door, and while exchanging greetings, he could hear Jayden’s rushed shout from upstairs, followed by her face peeking out of the railings.

Disappointed, but not surprised, Johannes spent the next 30 minutes exchanging pleasantries with Jayden’s mom, who, despite the nice facade, had an undertone of bitterness to her. His step-son points didn’t exactly increase when Jayden decided to give him an extended hug in the doorway, but he couldn’t really complain.

When they finally sat down in his car again, he let out a relieved sigh, before turning to the passenger seat. “You fell asleep didn’t you?” He didn’t really get why he bothered to ask, it was no doubt in his mind that she had decided to take a “small” nap, and suddenly she had overslept.

After a 10 minutes car ride away from town, with chatting and music, Johannes stopped next to an almost empty field, the only thing taking up space being a hot air balloon. He looked over at Jayden with a smirk. “Have you ever dreamt of having sex over Beacon Hills?” Johannes said jokingly, getting out of the car and picking up his stuff from the back seat. A hot air balloon ride was a gamble, and he anxiously waited for her reaction to (some) of their plans for the day.

aubrey robinson

Aubrey rolled his eyes at Clarissa and Kennith's teasing. "What can I say, Kenny's right. I am an old soul." He responded with a wink. While treading in the water, Aubrey's eyes followed Clarissa up until she mounted onto the diving board. Looking up at the lifeguard, Aubrey spat out his tongue in a playful tease. "Let's see what you've really got, oldie!"

What happened next had definitely left him awestruck. Not only had Clarissa turned around to do backflips, she was able to complete two in the air. Aubrey's eyes furrowed down at her, a smile creasing onto his face in amazement. If she too was something supernatural he wouldn't have been surprised, but as of now there didn't seem to be any indication that she was. Her entry into the water was a clean one, almost soundless, and it'd left Aubrey dumbfound at the sight.

Aubrey smiled at Kennith's applauding from his side of the pool, and nodded along with his friend. "A couple classes with C over here and I think we'd have a second Olympic champ on our hands. You seem like a natural, but nothing I couldn't do on a good day..." He teased, and chuckled softly afterwards.

beacon hills rec centre, pool

mood

excited, chill

outfit

xoxo

tags

kennith Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 , clarissa _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ sasha (mention) Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 , others at the pool
coded by natasha.

jordan westbrook

To say Jordan was confused would be an understatement. Isaac's sudden outburst wasn't quite helping either, what the fuck was he supposed to be avoiding anyways? It only seemed like clear roads for miles and miles on. Out of respect for the vehicle, Jordan didn't risk returning the favour of Isaac's forceful hold onto his collar. Instead he furrowed his brows, and made an attempt to slow his breathing to no avail. He couldn't even make out Isaac's exact words, but found himself slowing the car onto the side of the road as he'd finished.

"You touch me like that Perch," Jordan started, and turned his eyes dead onto Isaac at his side. "I will fuck you up." Jordan maintained the glare for moments, and refrained from making a sound as his stare rested strictly onto Isaac. What the fuck was he supposed to do? What in the list of sick jokes was this? With his anger somewhere near unbearable, Jordan unfastened the seat belt around himself, and forced the door open. Fresh air. That was what he needed.

Bringing both arms over top of the car, Jordan pushed his weight up onto the car, sliding torso first before bringing the rest of his body up. The car shook slightly as he settled onto the roof, watching the road and forest alike.

"If you want to get the fuck out here and explain... I'm waitin'."

beacon hills road, inside of her

mood

pissed off, angry, confused

outfit

xoxo

tags

isaac perch mogy mogy
coded by natasha.

Anya 'Artemis' Taylor
When Anya re-emerged from beneath the water and saw the boy's looks of shock, awe and an emotion that could only be described as 'holy shit that was AWESOME! I had no idea she could do that',a she broke out into a broad half-smirk half-smile. She was full well aware of just how impressive eher diving skills were, and since most in Beacon Hills didn't know about them, it gave her a great kick to see them react to her skills. If she'd known that both Aubrey and Kennith were questioning if she was human, she would have gotten an even greater kick out of it.

"Told you I know what I'm talking about." She continued easily treading water near the two boys,nodding appreciatively at their praise before turning Aubrey's words back against himself. "Just goes to show that your elders do actually know something and lifeguards have hidden talents besides standing around, looking good and glaring at people through sunglassses"

"It's not as hard as it looks to learn, it just requires a hell of a lot of effort and far more than a couple of classes."
Anya didn't usually teach lessons, but over the summer she'd had to fill in for various instructors and had actually taught a few diving classes, with better results than she expected. "I wouldn't recommend my method of learning unless you have an incredibly competitive brother, a whole host of cousins and are willing to spend the entire holiday trying to one up the others." Her smile was fond as she thought back on those long summers spent with her extended family, before realising the slip up she'd made in mentioning her brother. In her mind there was no way the two boys wouldn't pick up on it.

IMG_20200417_151805.jpg

Interactions: Aubrey fin fin , Kennith Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202
Mentions: Aubrey, Kennith, other people at the pool
Outfit:
IMG_20200525_153723.jpg

AJ Lexington

LOCATION: the pool || OUTFIT: click! || TAG: Mari jasmyn jasmyn ; Tenn r e i r e i ; mentions: Sasha, Cyrus

AJ offered Mariana a wide cheeky grin. He could clearly see the appreciation in her eyes and it was a nice stroke to his ego. How could he not if one of the hottest girls…nah, bullcrap, who was he kidding?...the hottest girl in his grade was looking at him that way? Mari might very well be the only girl he didn’t get. Except from Sasha. But Sasha was off limits due to apparent reasons. Sasha was his dude. In the best way of speaking. But Mari…? Damn, Mari…!

Upon her answer about Cyrus, AJ laughed. The annoyance was more than apparent. “Come on, Mari, green is so not your color.” he shot her a wink. “Jealous are we?” AJ couldn’t just let it go. It wouldn’t really be him if he didn’t poke her. But before he managed to poke her some more, she left to get in the water. His eyes were pinned at her hips and he kept shamelessly staring at her rear. “Look at that, mate.” he motioned his head at her when he turned to Tenn. He and AJ were not that great buddies but he looked like a good kid. It might be worth it to get to know him better. After all, Cyrus was around him a lot as well so AJ might very well make some effort.

But before he managed to say something else, Mari called at them from water. For a moment, AJ was left speechless. That white bikini was really not leaving him cool. Water might just be the best idea. “Come on, laddie. You can’t leave the ladies waiting.” AJ laughed and headed for the water. His first idea was to jump in but the British gentleman in him (fuck it, the summer was obviously leaving traces with him) thought the girls might not appreciate him splashing water all around. Instead, he just slid down to land a few inches from Mariana. It was obvious he had his eyes on her. Every normal guy would. He just never really made any move since she was Cyrus’ girl. But now they were not dating, right? Would one of his best mates really mind?

AJ leaned on the edge of the pool, his torso almost under water and gave Mariana a nice lookover. Once again, there was absolutely no shame, not one bit, as he was very openly looking at her body. Fuck you, Cyrus, how could you let this go? He noticed one rogue strand of her dark hair fall in her face so he reached for it and tucked it behind her ear with a crooked half-smirk on his face. The two always threw flirty lines at each other. Maybe junior year was the one.

“So…Mari…” he started, his voice having that funky flirty tone, making longer pauses between words and having her name just roll of his tongue. “What you’re up to today? I was tinking about getting a drink later. Could use some company. Someone who can hold their liquor. I saw you and Clover last night and when I compare the two of you today…she looked like shit. You on the other hand…know how to knock ‘em back. You in?”
coded by natasha.

Every now and again Simon took a handful of Reese’s pieces and ate them one by one in between words. Sometimes he wondered if Clover used her magical powers to read his mind, if that was even possible. Nevertheless, she always knew what he needed, when he didn’t even know it himself. He always tried to deny the cruel truth; he always needed sugar. It was his addiction that could one day be his downfall.

He was pleased to see that the rumor about Cyrus’ herpes was as amusing to her as it was to him. “Let Addison be the Herpes Queen this year, you know we’ll be royalty next year when she’s gone,” Simon said in a smug and confident voice, before abruptly turning towards Clover. “We are running for Senior King and Queen next year, right? I never really thought about it that much, but it makes sense doesn't it? I mean, who else would it be?” He could already see it in his mind; the two of them standing on stage with a (cheap looking) crown and the whole school looking at them. It was most definitely something he would have to add to his “Goals for a brighter future” notebook (that only Clover and his older sister had ever had the honor of witnessing).

When Clover finally explained the AJ situation, he felt himself let out a relieved sigh. “I just heard it at a party or something, but thank god it’s just some psycho bitch, and not AJ forgetting to use condoms, or using some of that Lexington cash to buy a morning after pill,” He said, only then realizing that during the whole chatter his whole posture had tensed up, and so he leaned back against the headboard once again, looking at the wall in front of the bed and the big Wicked poster plastered on it. Simon nodded in agreement to the fact that the girl was finished, at least if she was the one who spread the rumor. He wondered if AJ even had heard about it during their stay in the UK. If he hadn't heard about it before, he was sure Clover would tell him when she got home.

Just as Clover finished her drink, Simon also drank up his own. He let her give him a second one, which he popped open quickly. “We definitely have to do something that matches. Something with summer vibes, but not too much, it still has to be elegant, especially if you’re wanting to wear those beauties,” He answered her after a few seconds of consideration and appreciating the heels she showed him.

Having Clo by his side again felt so natural, and Simon couldn’t help but detest the cruelty of the world that had separated them for so long. “If you’re ever leaving for this long again, you better bring me with you. I can be your dirty little secret when you're socializing with the British elite,”

Simon

With: Clover _amaranth_ _amaranth_
Mentions: Addison, AJ
Outfit: White t-shirt and black jeans

code by yousmelldead

Users who are viewing this thread

Back