• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Beacon Hills

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
cyrus jackson
Cyrus smiled at Mariana's counter, and rolled his eyes as she aided him in balancing himself. He patted his shoulder, and played it off as the two continued deeper into the Thorpe Villa. "I don't know if I should be hurt that you weren't going to ask about my well-being, or glad that you didn't bother." Cyrus spoke as they continued down. He tried his best to push the thoughts circling through his mind away... speculation if he was ill, or perhaps he'd come in contact with some sort of radiation? No, he wasn't going crazy, it all just had to be some sort of coincidence- or was it? With a final glance at Mariana, he decided he'd have to break the news of what he was dealing with to her some time that night. He trusted her with information like that, and besides Johannes, he didn't know anybody better to talk about it all to. Plus, if she did find him crazy an unbelievable, he could blame it on the drinks, and drugs present at Jo's home. That was the plan, and Cyrus planned to go through with it, he decided.

While Mariana found her drink, Cyrus had already began being pestered by the school-girls, mostly sophomores and freshmen hoping to have their first with the charming jock. Cyrus enjoyed their company when he was bored, true, but currently he was trying to pour himself some drink in peace, and think over what he'd say to Mari. He iced out the kids long enough for them to take the hint, as he added a quarter lemonade, and three quarters gin to fill his own red solo cup. "You're gonna knocked out before midnight, Mari. Talk about party animal." He teased, and brought his drink up to his lips. His eyes scanned the party, of anyone or anything he'd be interested to do later on in the night. He'd already jotted down beer pong, hitting the pool, and taking one lucky girl to one of Jo's guest bedrooms of which he was all too familiar with.

Cyrus was confused when Mariana's hand disappeared from under his grip, his neck shifting quickly to her person to ask what was wrong. But in turning direction, he already found out what it was, Addison Swan. Queen Bee. Hot Blonde. One of Cyrus' girls... though in their case, Cyrus always felt like Addison was the one who dominated him. He'd never admit it though. Upon locking eyes with Addie, a smirk creased onto Cyrus' lips and for a moment the blonde was all Cyrus could see amidst the wave of teens at the party. It was Mariana's words that broke his concentration though, shaking himself out of the trance and turning his sights down at Mariana with a grin.

"You sound jealous, Mari? Are you?" Cyrus asked, brown eyes thinning down at Mariana's. He lowered slightly to become face to face with Mari, his nose less than an inch from hers, and his forehead against hers. They weren't as noticeable anymore, with the party kicked off. Kids were getting drunk and wasted with friends, playing games. All with the light dimmed to its lowest. Right now, it was the Cyrus and Mari show, at least from where he stood... when all he could see was, well, Mari. Cyrus brought one hand over Mari's waist, another tossing the cup onto the island behind him, and hoping it didn't spill. He could hear Mariana's breathing, feel her chest rising and descending against his, and... hear the rhythm of her heart? It was all too evident, something that'd never occurred when Cyrus was this close to Mari. Definitely out of character, an expression of fear crossed Cyrus' face for a brief moment as he asked,

"Do you hear that too?"

thorpe villa, liquor table

mood

energized, unstable, anxious(?)

outfit

xoxo

tags

mariana flores jasmyn jasmyn , johnannes thorpe (mention) EddieTeddie EddieTeddie

coded by natasha.

Anya 'Artemis' Taylorlarge-1555015480-6c9725b8c9857195dcab7870f9dc49a3.jpg
Interactions: Levi
Mentions: Levi ( Out Of Words Out Of Words )

Levi was right on that, there were some really nice birds around here, particularly the predatory ones (falcons, hawks and eagles mainly). Anya had spent many hours on her cabin roof with a thermos of coffee watching them instead of doing whatever assignment she was actually meant to be doing for school. She had considered trying to train another bird, but that was a full time job and would require pretty much all of her attention. And she prefered to train her birds in pairs, so it wouldn't be possible for her to get just one more bird.

"And not just in a metaphorical sense, some physically drag people down." As she spoke those words Anya ran one hand over the scarred ridges of her knuckles and hand backs. They were fighting hands, her fingertips calloused by both bow strings and guitar strings. Most of her scars had been acquired before she moved to Beacon Hills, but she'd acquired a few small ones during fights in school. She'd broken some noses and on one memorable occassion, dislocated the arm of one of the jocks. He'd screamed when she dislocated it, and then screamed further when she popped it back in. Needless to say he hadn't bothered her again.

It somehow didn't surprise her that Levi didn't have any plans for what he wanted to do after school. And sh é hadn't formed that opinion based on the way that he spoke or the fact thta he'd been held back. She'd formed that opinion based on the fact that apart from the jocks and their plans for sports scholarships, the rich kids and rich parents who could afford to send their 'little darlings' to whatever Ivy League school they wanted and the brainy academically gifted people like Harry, nobody really seemed to know what they wanted to do next apart beyond getting drunk and hooking up with some random girl/guy/person of indescriminate gender.

She noticed how Levi's voice and demeanor changed at the mention of his father. Family problems then, serious ones. An unloving relationship? Ashamed that his son didn't turn out 'normal'? Whatever it was, she could empathise, it was a wound that ran deep for both of them it seemed. Although in Anya's case it was her who'd turned her back on the family, not the other way around. It had been the right call at the time, but now with her future looming in front of her, she was questioning if it was the right call. "Yeah, fair enough, it's still a while a way and most people here don't even know what they're doing and they're graduating." She took another slice of the pizza "family sucks. Espescially when they think they know what's best an dthey clearly don't. You're life, you know it better than anybody else. It's about time parents figured that out."

jordan westbrook
Getting distracted would've been an understatement to describe Jordan's journey to the kitchen to get something for Anya-- Clarissa as he was supposed to call her in public scenes. A tinge of guilt crossed through him as he took a glance at the clock on his phone, and a glance back at where he, Anya, and Harry had once been, now filled with dancing teens having a good time. It'd been almost fifteen minutes since he'd left them, stumbled upon a peculiar blond, and got lost in the mess of teens. He frowned at the sight, shaking his head slightly before turning his sights forward once again. Anya had probably found a drink by now, and at this rate, it'd take ages for Jordan to find his friend in the darkness, and loudness of the Thorpe bash. "Fucking Johannes..." Jordan muttered under his breath with clenched fists, though he hadn't even realized the Thorpe kid standing just in front of him, a joint between his lips and childish smile on his lips as Johannes stared down at the telephone.

Jordan didn't look at the contents of the phone, out of respect for the host obviously, and also some hope that Johannes hadn't just heard him cursing his name. On that notice though, he figured now would be a good time to further acquaint himself with none other than this year's back to school bash host. You had to have some sort of influence in Beacon Hills High to throw parties like this, and with a personal goal of re-imagining himself and changing the way he was portrayed at school (currently the emo boy who's mother died), talking to Johannes would be nothing but progress in making a friend, and popular one nonetheless.

"Smile any wider and you'll tear through your lips." Jordan chimed sternly through the music. He berated himself mentally, what sort of start to a conversation was that? He shook the thought, Jo would be a good talker, he ought to be. So maybe he'd be the one to carry their conversation, that only seemed easier, and put some ease in Jordan's heart. He extended a biker-gloved right hand, nails adorned with black nail polish over to Johannes. He wouldn't be surprised if Johannes couldn't see it in the darkness of the night, but he figured being polite outweighed the other technicalities of their introduction. "I'm Jordan Westbrook. My dad actually once invested a homicide at one of your dad's resorts." Fun fact, Jordan wasn't much of a social bug either.

mood

conscious,

outfit

xoxo

tags

johannes thorpe, EddieTeddie EddieTeddie anya taylor (mention), _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_
coded by natasha.

Mariana Flores
werewolf | party girl
"Oh, I am worried about you. I just know you'd dismiss me asking," Mariana rolled her eyes playfully as she took a big gulp from the drink. She'd probably regret it in the morning, although even when she did get hungover she rarely regretted the party. She already had an idea about what was going on with Cyrus but she had ignored it because there was no way it was possible. Right? His words made her smirk again, looking his way. "I'm sure you'll take care of me if I don't make it through the night," she laughed. When he noticed her loosen her grip and throw out the words about Addison she felt him move closer to her. There was barely any space between them, her heart racing just a little faster. How he still managed to have this effect over her she wasn't sure but she enjoyed it if she was honest. "I could have you anytime I want, Cy. Even right here, right now. What's there to be jealous of?" she teased, the words rolling off of her tongue effortlessly. It sounded convincing and would probably make anyone else think she wasn't envious at all but Cyrus knew her better than anyone else.

When his arm wrapped tightly around her waist it sent a chill down her spine and she let her own hand find his chest. It was so easy and all too common for them to fall back into these moments. It probably made people on the outside wonder why they hadn't lasted as an actual couple. That was simple; they couldn't handle each other in a relationship. Outside of one, it was just so much more...free. She was a little surprised when he pulled away so suddenly, her brow furrowing in confusion. "Hear what? What's wrong?" she questioned, looking around to be sure no one was paying attention to them. "Don't even try to blow it off this time. You have to tell me what is going on," she demanded, her voice low but the concern obvious.

She cared about him too much to keep letting the little things go. It was all starting to scare her and she needed to know if he was okay or if he needed help. So she gave him no other option but to open up to her. Quickly intertwining her fingers in his, she pulled him through the crowd and towards one of the doors that led out to an open deck. It was where she and Johannes escaped to many time for heart-to-heart talks, usually when they were less than sober. There weren't too many people out since most were inside enjoying the party. "Spill," she said simply, leaning against one of the wooden beams. Normally Mariana would be the first to set aside the problems of the day for a party. Ignore everything and have a good time but this felt different. It felt serious. "Cyrus, you've been...different since your accident. I know you've said so many times that you're fine but you feeldifferent," she admitted, hoping it would get him talking.
info here.
coded by natasha.

Last edited:
aubrey robinson
Moving quickly and disappearing into the Thorpe Villa was priority number one on Aubrey's mind. His mother was caring, and gentle, but also obviously couldn't always tell what sort of stuff to spill in public. It only reminded him of a crush he'd had in elementary school, a situation wherein his mother had went out of her way to bake a pie for the little girl and her family, and delivered it to their home along with stating that Aubrey fancied the girl. He was humiliated in the fourth grade, and hadn't let out even the slightest hint at a girlfriend or love interest towards his mother. His heart calmed as he and Kennith moved deeper into the party, and Aubrey tried his best to stay upright with teens brushing up on him left and right.

"That's probably what the rest of the school thought too." Aubrey chuckled and Kennith's words. Even he hadn't expected the party to get packed up this fast, and this quick. He waved over at some friends deeper into the setting, and made a mental note that he'd have to join them later on in the night. But currently, at Kenny's idea, Aubrey had no objection. He tightened his bag filled with water bottles once again, turning to match Kennith's gaze at the dirty blonde-haired male, and the mysterious figure of a girl named Clarissa Aubrey hadn't been too acquainted with. Still, he wasn't one to shy away from making a new friend or two, or the social scene generally. "Sure, we can start there, but I'm definitely grabbing some food later. Party food is the best food." And with that, he made his way forwards towards the two.

"Heyo... Quite the party isn't it, fellas?" Aubrey stated, and it was a habit of his to interject even if there may have already been a conversation going on before. "Place got super fast, but that's the whole idea isn't it? Getting us all to socialize and know each other before the school year starts." Aubrey could've gone on and on about the history of the Beacon Hills school bashes, all the way back to his grandfather's days. But even he caught himself in the beginning of rambling off, and chose to keep shut before he spewed anymore. He eyed the three now, a faint smile still painted his lips as he awaited their reactions.

thorpe villa,

mood

energized, excited

outfit

xoxo

tags

kennith bell Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 , anya taylor _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ leviathan black Out Of Words Out Of Words
coded by natasha.

Leviathan Black

Tags: Clarissa _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ Kennith Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 Aubrey fin fin | Location: Kitchen 🍕

Levi gave a small sideways smile when Clarissa seemed to know what he was talking about. He looked like he was about to say something in response, but they were joined by Kennith and Aubrey. He knew the latter only through Kennith, but gave them both an ear to ear grin in greeting.

"Don't forgets about the foods. Free foods is bests foods." He gestured to all the pizza boxes still in the kitchen. All the other pizza boxes. Definitely not the one by his side, with his arm laying across it, tugged a bit closer toward himself. No, definitely not that one. "Only be sure yous don't go a swimming rights after. If'n yous going swimming." And then, since Kennith was here, and before he forgot, Levi had to make sure he knew what to expect on that first day back to school.

"Oh, Ken! We's still walking to schools Tuesday? Wanna gets there in times for breakfast?" Food was a great motivator for Levi, more so than ever. And sure, he might have had a chance to figure out what they're doing Tuesday morning later on, or even the next day, but it was on his mind the moment Levi spied Kennith was here. Might as well figure it out sooner rather than later.

Then he glanced at Clarissa, and nearly did a face palm. "I's rood! This is Clarissa. If'n youse didn't know already. And this is Kennith, I lives closest to him. And Aubrey!" He did a quick little introduction just in case, because it was the polite and right thing to do. Right? Chuff chuff.

coded by natasha.

cyrus jackson
The thought of going crazy only sped up Cyrus' heartbeat, and for some reason amplified the sound of Mariana's as well. The sound of her breathing was all too noticeable through the loud music. Cyrus remained quiet at Mariana's words though, she didn't hear it either, and he indeed was going crazy. His breathing was choppy, and course with anxiety. He dropped his hands to his side, stepping back and knocking into the island that held all the alcohol and drinks. A short groan escaped his lips, but Mariana's fingers between his seemed to put him at ease. Even if it may only be temporary.

He was whisked away by the hand, and taken towards the open deck of the Thorpe Villa. Every time he seemed to bump into someone, knock over a drink due to his lack of coordination, the yelps and groans of the teens ricocheted through his ear drums and forced him to wince. Anyone watching would've only thought he was drunk, in spite of Cyrus being far from a lightweight. His feet crossing over one another, and beads of sweet forming over his forehead was not his usual look (unless he was running quarterback for the school team). Taking him out into the open air was definitely wise of Mariana. Being packed up in the Thorpe mansion like a pack of sardines was not helping him, but outside he was able to take in deep breathes of fresh air and calm down.

Cyrus watched Mariana settle herself against one of the beams. He too took the side directly in front of her, but on any other occasion, outside, and alone on a night like this, he would've made a move on Flores. Right now though, he could tell the seriousness in Mariana's voice. You almost never saw the Beacon Hills' staple party girl put her partying on hold unless she had something even more important to do, or was wasted out cold. "What's there to spill?" Cyrus retorted, and feigned a look of confusion. He hated having people worry about him, his parents had done all too much of that since his accident, and now here was Mariana, his most care-free friend, doing the same. Mariana mentioning the accident directly to him though sent a tinge of guilt into his chest. He'd blown off the topic from Mari countless times over, on how he'd recovered so fast, and how he'd even got into the accident that fateful night. Fighting against his own better judgement, now, with the aroma of whiskey and gin floating outdoors, neon lights illuminating the pool below, and a beautiful night sky... when better to confide in Mari? Their situation almost made him chuckle, and for a moment, he'd stopped hearing her heartbeat.

"You're not going to believe me when I say this, and I don't even blame you. But I think something out there changed me, Mari." And with that, Cyrus brought his hand over the bottom of his t-shirt, and pulled it up to reveal deep incisions of what appeared to be a canine bite. The wound didn't appear infected, but it hadn't scabbed over either, and it seemed that at any moment the pools of blood would begin to drool down his body. "It looks like a wild animal attacked me. And I promise you Mari, I'm not fucking with you. A big ass furry ran into my car... But I couldn't get a good look at it. I've had this since the accident, and it just won't close up. I think I heard your heart beat too." Cyrus gulped at the last of his words, and looked off into the night rather than Mari. If she was going to call him crazy, he'd rather not face her right now.

thorpe villa, open deck

mood

nervous, tired

outfit

xoxo

tags

mariana flores jasmyn jasmyn ,

coded by natasha.

Interactions: Levi, Kennith, Aubrey
Mentions: Levi ( Out Of Words Out Of Words ) Kennith ( Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 ) Aubrey ( fin fin )

Anya wanted to take back the words about family and parents as soon as they came out of her mouth. She didn't usually talk about this kind of stuff, let alone offer up information about her own life. But there was something about Levi that was making her leave her guard down slightly. It didn't take a genius to figure out that she had family issues, but that didn't mean she wanted people to know that.

Whatever Levi had been about to say was cut off the arrival of two others, Kennith and Aubrey, both a few years younger than her. She found herself grateful for the diversion they provided. Anya knew of Kennith to see, but beyond that there was very little she knew about him. She'd first noticed him as he, like Anya herself, seemed to have his guitar permanently glued to him. She'd left her guitar at home tonight, she wasn't a public performer and even if she was, a party full of drunken, horny teenagers wasn't her ideal concert venue.

Anya knew Aubrey only by name. His family were old Beacon Hills natives, mentioned in some of the old diaries and logs back at the cabin. There was some deep lore surrounding them, but she'd never read it. Harry would be more likely to know Aubrey as a person, as they both had parents on the police force. At the thought of her friend, she looked around, realising that she'd accidentally ditched the red head. She couldn't help but feel slightly guilty about that, they'd agreed to come together after all. But she also knew that Harry would make her way over when she got hungry.

She stayed quiet as Levi made his swimming joke again. It seemed to be his opener for the night. Anya also noticed that even with his friends nearby he stayed territorial over his food. At the introduction she nodded. "Sorry guys, but I really only know you by name." She didn't offer her hand straight off, but if anybody offered theirs she'd take it. "And in my opinion everybody just came here early to grab the booze and try and get as drunk as possibly as fast as possible. Or like me, they have nothing better to do with themselves."

Location: Outside sitting area| Interacting with: Jordan fin fin Jayden enigma2 enigma2 | Mentions: |Outfit: X

Johannes had been so captured by the message he had received from Jayden, that he hadn’t noticed someone else getting close. A part of him could’ve sworn he had heard someone say his name, but it was hard to tell over the music. He vaguely recognized the person who approached him as his junior, or senior in a couple of days. The name he couldn’t quite remember, but he knew he had heard about it sometime. Was he the one whose mother was missing? Johannes didn’t ponder over it much, he preferred getting to know people on a blank slate.

At the blond’s comment about his smile, Johannes immediately tried to feign a serious face, but it quickly turned into a smiley grimace. He let out a little laugh at his own failed effort. “I’ll just go as the Joker at Halloween then,” With his best effort, he smiled as wide and wicked as he could, before returning to a neutral expression. It was a great pleasure that Jordan introduced himself. It saved Johannes from the awkwardness of asking someone who clearly, from the mention of his father, knew him. He put the blunt down on the table, reaching out his hand to shake Jordan’s. His other hand was holding his plastic cup filled with Gin & Lemonade.

“I’m Johannes, you can call me… Well whatever you’d like to,” He said with a grin. After retracting his hand, he grabbed his joint again, but stopped when he registered what Jordan had just said about his father. “As long as you don’t bring him here, we’ll be fine. You want some?” Johannes asked, offering the weed to the son of a cop.
Before anything else could happen, something blocked Johannes’ view. For a slight second he felt himself panicking a bit, but when Jayden’s soft voice filled his ears he relaxed. His smile grew big again and he gladly moved his arms out of the way when Jayden came around and sat down on his lap. Quickly he put his cup on the table in front of him and wrapped his arms around Jayden in a tight embrace.
“I missed you too,” Johannes whispered, resting his head on her shoulder. The joint he had offered Jordan was taken out of his hand and placed on the table, but he didn’t really mind. Nothing else really mattered then and there, he wanted it to just be the two of them for a little while.
“I would say you look beautiful today, but you always do. I don’t know if there is any point in pointing it out anymore,” Johannes commented, leaning his face closer to hers. Her comment, telling him to slow down, made him smile again. “I mean, now that you’re here, my mouth has better things to do than smoking,” He had never been a good flirter, but he always tried. Somehow Jayden hadn’t been spoked off yet, and he loved her for it. He loved her for everything. While tightening his grip around her, he leaned in and gave her a quick peck on the lips. “You know you’re stuck with me forever now, right?”

Last edited:
  • World+Premiere+Disney+Tomorrowland+Disneyland+3eWuu9HVETJx.jpg
    Being surrounded by friends instantly put him in a more relaxed mood. Sure he was still excited to be at the party, but he was able to melt into his usual more laid-back and relaxed tone. He smiled nodding at Aubrey, "I'm definitely gonna grab some food." He chuckled. It seemed to be mostly pizza on display, but he didn't mind. Food was food in his book right now and the sensory overload he was dulling down by force of will from training with his family took energy which meant he was going to get really hungry really fast.

He grinned at Levi and nodded, "Of course man! What you got a better offer?" He smirked giving the boy a quick friendly nudge with his elbow before laughing it off and nodding, "Sure thing, I'm sure Hope won't mind getting their a bit early too." His little sister would be a freshman this year so of course she was going to be on their walks too as usual. Something he was grateful for since walking her lead to him even getting to meet Levi. Ken turned his attention to Clarissa with a big smile, "Hey! It's ok I'm in the same boat honestly, but hey tonight's as good a night as any to find out more." He chuckled before looking around to find a spare plate and grab some pizza. "Though I think you are both right about people's motivation for being here. Whatever the motive, I think it's still kinda a cool thing to do." He added with a slight shrug. "Keeps things interesting at least, in a slightly better way." Because lord knew things had been interesting in town this summer, but not in a good way.

Once Ken finally found a box of pizza he wanted he grabbed him a couple slices with a grin and held it for Aubrey to see, "Score." He turned back to Levi and Clarissa, "So did you guys come here together?" He asked curiously as he took his first bite. He didn't mean anything by it other then at face value if they carpooled, and he hoped that came across. Ken sometimes had a habit of his friendliness coming off as flirtation. Something he never quite understood.

aubrey robinson
Aubrey sent a welcoming smile in the direction of Clarissa, and Levi. It only seemed to brighten when Levi went on about the food, and he was well aware that Levi was talking about any pizza that hadn't been claimed... like the one currently under his arm. "I'll probably go for a swim later, just cause. So thanks for the info, mate." Aubrey replied, and nodded in agreement in the direction of Ken. He'd surely get some food after being acquainted with these two though. Aubrey hadn't seen too much of either of them due to them being older than him, and among separate social groups. But he had seem them around nonetheless. He definitely saw, and acquainted himself with Levi much more, sending away bullies and kids who teased him on his accent. Clarissa was always an enigma for it. It was like she hadn't any family. In a small town where damn near everybody knew each other, he was sure he would've seen a parent one day or another. He shrugged the idea off quickly, they would be thoughts for another night.

Aubrey used Kennith and Levi's banter as an opportunity to search through the crowd of people. His eyes landed on a couple familiar faces, and he nodded his head at a couple school friends before turning his sights back on the two. His vision fixed on Clarissa now once Levi formally introduced them, and he rose his hand for another quick wave. He didn't seem to fazed that she didn't know him, and instead clasped her hand in an offered hand shake. "Well then it's nice to meet you, Clarissa." Aubrey started. He chuckled at Clarissa's words, nodding as he did. "Food, booze, and fun. I think you all just got the perfect answers." He chimed, having mixed all their ideals on the party into one. "It's a good social gathering before a tasking school year."

Aubrey's eyes lit up at the pizza when offered to him by Kennith. It was pepperoni, his favourite, and he was surprised Ken had even remembered it. "Definitely a score." He nodded, and took a bite out of his pizza. He allowed Ken to drive the conversation with Clarissa and Levi, he figured he'd learn about them through how they reacted and spoke. Goddamn was the pizza hitting though, he'd have to ask Johannes where he got it from.

thorpe villa,

mood

energized, excited

outfit

xoxo

tags

kennith bell Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 , anya taylor _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ leviathan black Out Of Words Out Of Words
coded by natasha.

jordan westbrook
"I'll just go as the Joker for Halloween then."

Those words, and Johannes investment in their conversation put him at ease. He was surprised that Johannes hadn't been utterly shocked at his introduction and ran away. The success of the introduction brought a faint smirk to his face. Jordan clasped Johannes' in the handshake, before returning his hands back into his pockets. "I'll probably just call you Johannes then. And nah, I'll only invite him if you tick me off." Jordan's voice naturally had a serious tinge to it, but his expression painted it as friendly sarcasm.

It didn't take long for he, and Johannes' conversation to get cut off though. Johannes had sensed the smell of leave-in conditioner well before Jayden had arrived and situated herself on Johannes' lap. Jordan wouldn't stay any longer to watch the couple embrace, he wasn't a weirdo or anything like that. Plus, Johannes' efforts at flirtation were awfully depressing, and if he'd wanted to cry he would've tried watching a Roger Kumble movie at home.

Instead, Jordan turned on his heels to find something else to do, expression painted with letdown and remorse for even attempting to go to a party of this magnitude. He found another couch to seat himself on, and brood like he loved to.

mood

annoyed, bored

outfit

xoxo

tags

johannes thorpe, EddieTeddie EddieTeddie (mention) jayden (mention) enigma2 enigma2
coded by natasha.

Leviathan Black

Tags: Clarissa _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ Kennith Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 Aubrey fin fin | Location: Kitchen 🍕

Levi felt like his cheeks were going to hurt, he was grinning so much. At the confirmation of meeting at Kennith's place Tuesday morning, it grew even wider. "I's excited to see what they gets for breakfasting this year. Though, it's gonna bes hard to bests their sloppy joes." One hand pressed against his stomach as he did a fake groan of enjoyment. "Loves me some joes of sloppy." And he really did. Freshman year he had to stop himself from snatching up whatever wasn't finished from other kid's trays when they headed to dump the food. Well, let's say he learned to stop himself.

He snagged another slice of his pizza while they all conversed a bit. When Kennith asked about Clarissa coming here with Levi, he chuffed. "Nah, she cames for the pizza though. Bests foods is free foods." He said that a lot tonight, but he sure as hell meant it, too. "This is wheres the party's at, amrite?" Levi laughed, and his legs kept on swinging. He appreciated no one had asked him to get off the top of the kitchen island yet. Snoffle.

"Seems like at parties, mosts ain't gots a care about social clickers and the likes. Theys just wanna relaxes and has fun. Wish mores were likes that in school. Ain't got time fors all the drama alpacas when I's got wrights to do." Levi fairly tore into the slice of pizza with gusto. He could be a bottomless pit when it came to food.

Especially sloppy joes.

coded by natasha.

Mariana Flores
werewolf | party girl
Mariana could see the calm wash over Cyrus as soon as the waltzed outside. It was like the fresh air and getting away from the noise was just what he'd needed. As they leaned against the wood she could tell he still didn't want to discuss the topic at hand. He must've noticed Mariana wasn't going to budge though because he finally dropped the "I'm fine" act and his facial expression shifted to one of...worry? It was a look she'd rarely seen grace the normally calm and collected guy's face. She hadn't wanted to bring up the accident but he'd been avoiding the conversation and now she felt he'd been itching to get whatever it was off his chest for a while.

Soon he was spilling his guts, the words flowing out of his mouth almost too quickly for her to keep up. "What do you me-" she didn't get a chance to finish the question before he lifted his shirt, her eyes widening at the sight of the marks he was showing her. There was absolutely no fucking way. She recognized the marks from the stories she'd been told but she'd never seen it in person and never thought she would. She reached out to touch him, lightly circling the area by the wound with her fingertips. Did this mean wolves were in or near Beacon Hills? It did explain his healing after the accident but how was this possible?

Mariana pulled her hand away and shook her head, "Cyrus...." she trailed off. She was really unsure of how to approach the subject. It was clear he had no idea what was happening and couldn't remember everything that led to this. How was she supposed to tell him what he was becoming, let alone explain how the hell she even knew? Fuck. "I believe you and I think you were bitten by a-" she tried to get the words out but it was harder than she thought. "Shit...I have something I need to tell you," she said softly, looking around to be sure no one was within earshot. "I don't know how to say this so I am just gonna spit it out, okay?" she said it like a question but didn't give him time to reply.

"You were bitten by a werewolf, Cy. And I only know that because I am one," she blurted out. "I mean, technically I haven't started a transformation or whatever yet but my family is-I come from a long line of wolves," she looked up, unsure of how he would react. She sounded even crazier than he did and she was high so it didn't help her credibility. Would he be mad? Would he even believe her? "I have these journals and they are way better at explaining this whole thing than I am. My grandmother gave them to me when....shit, I sound insane," she put a hand to her face, stepping back from him a little.
info here.
coded by natasha.

Last edited:
Interactions: Levi, Kennith, Aubrey, Harry (side character)
Mentions: Levi ( Out Of Words Out Of Words ) Kennith ( Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 ) Aubrey ( fin fin )

Usually Anya's bluntness didn't go down well with people, it came off as rud or gave her an air of somebody who just really didn't give a flying pig. (And admittedly that sometimes was the case). But Kennith and Aubrey were completly fine with it. A welcome change. She shook the hands when offered and it would be impossible for the receiver of the handshake to not notice that her hands were calloused. "Likewise" She replied to Aubrey's greeting.

She noticed that Aubrey humoured Levi's swimming quip and she had a feeling he would be honouring his statement. From the little she'd seen of their interactions Kennith and Levi were close friends, the banter coming easy between them. Anya's instincts told her that both teenagers were the kind of people who'd stick up for Levi in school.

At the next question she shook her head answering after Levi did. "Nope, I came seperatly, with another friend, who I was supposed to be getting food for, but then got kinda sidetracked." She shrugged with a slightly guilty look. "But this pizza is damn good, pretty much one of the only reasons I'm actually here." She let the others converse for a bit, keeping an eye out for her redheaded friend, who had predictably become hungry and was making her way towards the food. Anya was slumping and thus couldn't be seen through the mass of teenagers, so she straightened up, put two fingers in her mouth and gave a whistle, just loud enough to be heard over the music. This particular whistle was a falconry command, Anya knew Harry would recognise the sound and be able to figure out where it came from.

Harry's head turned at the whistle and she made her way over to the pizza table, reaching over and claiming a box of pizza for herself. "Parties aren't really my scene as a general kinda thing, though that's probably just cis people aren't my thing." There was a cough from Harry that sounded suspiciously like 'understatement'. "but so far this one hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be." Anya was finding herself pleasantly surprised by just how well this party had been going so far. The company was pretty good, and one learned to tune out the tasteless music and master the art of blotting out the dancers with somebody's head.

"That's high praise comin' from her by the way" Harry declared, swallowing a large chunk of pizza. "I'm Harry by the way. And yes, I agree. People are different at these parties. It's like some of then have just forgotten the so called 'norms' that apply in school and behave like normal people.....well normal drunk and/or high people."

Lila Meredith Hart
Lila had just come out to Adela and then bolted she did not want to be judged. Coming out was well... hard. She went inside the villa and looked frantically for a bathroom. She was stressed as all hell and she NEEDED to call Riley. Going through the many hallways of the Thorpe villa, opening doors to numerous rooms just to find teenager making out, she finally found a bathroom and dialed Riley on her phone.
She was hyperventilating when Riley picked up.
"Hello." Riley said in to the phone groggily. "You do realize that there is a time difference between where we live right?' Hearing her hyperventilate though Riley straightened up. "Okay hon I need you to calm down. Stop breathing for a second and tell me what is up with you?"
After taking a couple deep breaths, Lila sobbed quietly into her phone, "I am sorry. I did not want to disturb you. I just came out to Adela. It was stressful."
"Well, what did you friend say?"
"I mean I don't know, I might have panicked and ran."
"You see what the issue is here." Riley calmly said. "Now wash up and go back to the party."
Lila smiled into the phone. It was always a good decision to call her best friend. She buckled up, splashed some water on her face and was ready to face the literal music again. She made a mental plan of action. She was going to look for Adela and let her speak, but she was not going to force it. She would look around talk to some other people, and if she happened to see Adela around she would talk to her.
"What a coward." she snickered at herself as she exited the bathroom. Navigating her way around the Labyrinth that was Thorpe villa, she found herself back in the living room. She grabbed herself a drink which she had no intention of drinking. Honestly she just did not want people to be like, 'Hey get a drink would ya?'
Lila scouted around looking for familiar faces and saw Jordan sitting/brooding by himself. Lila loved to bug Jordan so she covertly crept up behind him, flicked his ear and burst out laughing.
"Enjoying ourselves. Are We?'

Mood: Relieved

Tags: Jordan ( fin fin ), Adela ( izayoiix izayoiix ), Riley (Side)
4oEk5ji.jpg
code by apolla apolla

Last edited:
cyrus jackson
Cyrus stared down at Mariana, expectant for her to berate him. He figured she wouldn't believe the substance of his words, and was ready for her to dismiss it all. Even with how caring Mari was towards Cyrus, there was a fine line between logic and going crazy. He wouldn't blame her if she felt he was overreacting. It could've just been a wound sustained in the accident that refused to heal, one that unlike the rest of him had a hard time returning to 100%. Cy winced at her touch, could against the constant burning that radiated from it. But for some reason, Mariana remained silent. It took a moment for her to weakly say his name, and another before she began speaking. Cyrus didn't have much to expect when their conversation took a far right turn and for whatever reason, Mari had something to tell him. Wasn't he the one in trouble?

His expression transitioned from anxious to confused. He brought his shirt down over his lower torso, eyes thinning down at Flores. "Spit it out, Mari." Cyrus ordered at her hesitance. He hated secrets, especially from Mari. Had she somehow been involved in his accident? One that could've killed him? To what Mari said next though, Cyrus had no idea how to react. Cyrus remained silent. He took a moment to take in all the current events that'd occurred. His improved hearing, vision, smell... He broke his trance by glancing over at his palms, stretching them out then closing them again, as if he felt something would retract from them. Werewolf claws like in the movies.

Following his moment of self-reflection, Cyrus looked up at Mari. The furry creature all those nights ago had been some sort of werewolf. If it was a regular wolf it definitely wouldn't have been moving as fast as it had, and collided with his car with the force it did to throw him off the road. Cyrus shuddered at the thought, let out a deep breath, and deadpanned Mari once more.

"Why didn't you tell me, Mari? That wolf... if it wasn't so damn stupid it could've killed me! You knew these sort of things were real and you didn't..." He dug his thumb into his chest, twisting and turning to emphasize his point. Suddenly his voice transitioned to sadness. Softer, and quieter than it had been that whole night. Cyrus had always been the irresponsible older brother. Withheld household information, and chores, that were rather passed on to his little sister. He'd be lying if he felt like he hadn't been cheated by his parents. They never told him the whole truth out of fear he'd screw everything up, and though most of the times he did, how could he improve with those opportunities gone? This was what it felt like Mari had done to him, what she'd hidden from him.

"You didn't trust me?"

thorpe villa, open deck

mood

nervous, tired

outfit

xoxo

tags

coded by natasha.

jordan westbrook
Jordan's face was painted in passive aggression, and the kids who passed him definitely felt his aura of upset. He'd left his friends Anya and Harry to try and mingle, and fulfill some self-righteous goal of becoming amiable to no avail. What'd it take for a man to get recognized for being friendly? It was times like this he wondered why the majority of the town hadn't turned emo. Kindness was definitely abused, he thought to himself. The can of beer fizzled slightly as Jordan uncapped it, and brought it over to his lips. If he was going to wallow in self-pity, he'd do it drinking a can of beer. Thankfully no one had needed the beers he'd packed in the black bag on his back. He'd gone through about two once the sound of footsteps grew behind him. He furrowed his brows tightly, it was time to shoot yet another glare at an unknowing Beacon Hills. At least he'd be able to make some more of the teens feel his pain.

What was different about this kid was the flick of the ear. No one dared touch Jordan Westbrook, son of the missing teacher, asshole mechanic and representative for the colour black. This person definitely had some guts. Jordan flinched at the ear flick, and fought instincts to rip out whoever's throat it was. Instead, he waited for the teen to manifest themselves in front of him where he could appropriately slam them into the glass table for the disrespect. Jheez, was he getting upset. At the sight of Lila though, Jordan's demeanor relaxed. His jaws un-clenched, brows relaxed, and eyes softened onto Lila. A faint smile even crossed his face, and he rolled his eyes at her comment.

"There's a reason I don't attend parties, Lila." Jordan stated bluntly. He shuffled over to the side of the couch, making room for Lila if she wished to take a seat. He definitely missed his pal in Lila, one of the few of Beacon Hills' populars that he had a decent-- actually pretty good relationship with. "Surprised you picked the guy in all black to talk to, when there's an ocean of drunk teenagers itching to be taken advantage of." Jordan smiled at that one, and chuckled at his own joke. "How're you though?"

mood

relieved, engaged

outfit

xoxo

tags

lila hart AGreatPerhaps AGreatPerhaps , clarissa taylor, harry (mention) _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_
coded by natasha.

Mariana Flores
werewolf | party girl
Mariana's eyes scanned his features, desperatley trying to read his emotions. She knew this was a shock and not only that but she knew Cyrus would be upset that she kept anything from him let alone something so crazy. They shared almost everything with each other and even the things the left unsaid were understood. "Cy. Please don't hate me. Say something..." she pleaded, unable to get a good idea of what he was feeling in the moment. Mariana felt like her whole world had just been turned upside down and she didn't know where to start. Her best friend had been turned to a werewolf, she just dropped a bombshell on him about her own family and who the hell turned him? Where did they come from. She and her family hadn't been aware of the supernatural returning. Where were her abilities? Would she even get them?

"I didn't-I couldn't tell you! The pack has rules... We aren't allowed to tell anyone what we are. It's dangerous for people to know," Mariana started, her voice was a mixture of emotions. Fear that Cyrus would remain angry with her. Disappointment that she hadn't told him until now. "I didn't even know this was possible because I didn't know there were any werewolves left in Beacon Hills. My family's pack disappeared years before I was born. They suddenly lost the ability to transform, the abilities they had slowly became dormant and then they just split up," she struggled to explain. "Besides, I could ask the same. How long ago was your accident? Don't you trust me?" she countered. If they were as close as they claimed, why hide such big secrets from one another?

As bad as she felt for never having told him, he wasn't exactly forthcoming with his problems either. She'd practically forced it out of him before he even brought it up. Would he have ever told her about it on his own? "I'm sorry. I should've told you a long time ago. You don't think I wanted to? But I wasn't supposed to out of loyalty to my family pack and Cyrus...would you have honestly believed me a year, or hell, even a couple of months ago?" she questioned. She took a step towards him, hoping that he wouldn't reject her. Usually, she was so sure of herself, of their bond but right now she just wasn't.
info here.
coded by natasha.

Last edited:
Lila Meredith Hart

Lila had seen Jordan tense up when he sensed her approaching. She had known what she had done would probably warrant a nice "talking to" by Jordan. She had not been worried in the slightest though. She had gone ahead with the sneak attack and while Jordan had flinched, who wouldn't on getting their ear flicked, he relaxed visibly when he saw it was her. Lila knew that underneath all the gruff was a soft, generally nice person.

"Parties suck. I agree. I don't even know why I am here." She sat down at the spot vacated by Jordan. "I guess i figured I could give my grandparents the night off. Plus who doesn't like free pizza. Although Thorpe did manage to ruin about half of them with pineapples. Ugh gross."

Jordan was a kind soul. And while she had known him for only for the time she had been in Beacon Hills, which admittedly had not been too long, she kind of trusted him. Dare she say she even had missed him a bit over the summer.

"I mean, I think the guy in all black is pretty cool. Cooler than most people here, to be honest. And you know I am a closet emo. I mean have you ever looked at my Spotify?" she smiled at her friend who was nursing a drink. "About drunk teenagers, teenagers in general suck, drunk ones suck more. And you know I don't take advantage of people. I mean, I try to avoid doing that. Maybe I do do it sometimes."

Lila's self doubt was creeping up so she shut up for minute. She took a deep breath and continued. "As far as how I am goes. Well, I am gay." Jeez what was this, her coming out party? As with Adela, she got nervous. This time though she did not physically run away. Instead she let nervously let her thoughts ramble, "Also i guess that ties into taking advantage of teenagers. The options, when you're gay, tend to diminish quite a lot. You know I don't really want myself to be a straight girl's experiment. I mean sure there's some who I wouldn't mind. Say Emma Watson. Or Emma Stone. What is with the name Emma. Dang it. Do you think there might be some scientific relationship in names and attractiveness. Like the Chris's for the guys and Emma's for the girls... "

Mood: Relieved

Tags: Jordan ( fin fin )
4oEk5ji.jpg
code by apolla apolla

Last edited:

AJ Lexington

LOCATION: the Thorpe Villa || OUTFIT: click! || WITH: Clover; Sasha Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202

“For fuck’s sake, Clo! We gotta go!” AJ was already sitting in the car, checking himself in the rear mirror and impatiently waiting for his twin to join him. Clover was once again taking her sweet time and AJ wanted to be on his way. He was looking forward to this party for two months. Honestly, ever since the twins left Beacon Hills to spend summer back in England with their stuck-up high society relatives who were boring as hell and were trying to raise the future Duke and Duchess out of the Lexies. As if that was ever possible. Clover has always ignored the social conventions (with an excellent support of their father) and AJ was already too wild to be British, a few months in America were enough for him to forget his “sophisticated British roots” and the family has been living here for two years now so…imagine that.

“I swear, Clo, if you’re not here in less than five minutes, I’m leaving!” he tried again but then heard the door slam and clicking of heels on the pavement in front of the house. “Wow, -this- took so long?” he asked, eyeing her outfit and shook his head. “You just drive, asshat.” Clo flashed back at him and folded herself elegantly to the passenger seat of AJ’s sports car. He had it polished just for this even and was proud of every inch of that shiny blue stallion.

The Thorpe residence wasn’t far and honestly, if the twins wanted, they could have easily walked. As if! AJ would never pass the opportunity to show up in his wagon and knew that it was something people loved to look at. And that feeling when he got out with all eyes on him? Yeah, vain much? Clover was always laughing at him for that but he could care less what his bitch lil sis thought.

“I’m gonna find my crowd, you do…whatever it is you do.” he grinned and left Clover, rushing inside. The sounds of music were already calling him and he simply knew that there had to be a beer pong table somewhere. It was the best way how to start a party. But first, he needed a welcome drink.

Looking around, he saw a few familiar faces and waved at some with a wide grin. There were some of his teammates from the basketball team and he also caught a glimpse of Cyrus. At first, AJ took a few steps in his direction but then he realized, his mate was caught up in discussion with…was it Mariana? Didn’t they break up or something? It didn’t make sense to AJ. Not that he was ever able to hold a girlfriend (not that he ever wanted to) but…nah, not his business. Instead, he grabbed a red solo cup and filled it with tequila up to the half, that should make for a nice start. Now the beer pong.

The sound of small white balls popping off the wooden desk of the table, audible even through the loud music, led AJ right where he needed to be. And once there, he caught a glimpse of pink streaks and tiny frame. His arm snaked around the shoulders of Sasha, towering over her, and he flashed her a grin. Her call was there, she needed a partner. “I see I’m right on time. Whose ass are we kicking?” he asked and took a nice generous gulp from the plastic cup.
coded by natasha.

Last edited:

KHADIJAH HUNTER

Khadijah yawned, groaning as she hoisted herself upright in her bed. Just having awoken from her sleep and freshly annoyed, she checked the time, running her fingers across her nightstand until they met the cold steel body of her phone. She turned it on it’s side and squinted as the screen illuminated her dark bedroom. 11:41. She switched it off and rolled onto her back, shutting her eyes. She was awake, and there was something that had to be done, but in her delirium she couldn’t parse what it was. Rubbing the sleep out of her eyes to gaze at her ceiling, her dreams were fading from recent memory and she was slowly regaining consciousness; as soon as she was alert enough to think, a profound sense of grief washed over her. Summer ending meant the end of her freedom and the beginning of responsibility, having to be in school for a whole new nine months. Spending hours at the beach soaking up sun, sleeping in however late she wanted and just being without a lingering, subconscious feeling of anxiety, they’d come and went so fast. The time between the end of her freshman year and the beginning of her sophomore year felt more like an extra-long weekend than a vacation. ‘No more monday night parties,’ she sniffled, her lip quivering. Parties were something she would desperately miss this year, especially with all the new friends she’d made. Parties. Party? She sat up in bed, staring at the mirror across her room. She had to do something with a party…

All of a sudden she leapt out of bed, stumbling forward to flip the light switch then tearing off her bonnet, haphazardly running her fingers through her hair in an attempt to reduce her flattened hair the effects of sleeping on her side. Her train of thought had just crashed at the station; how did she forget about the party?! Damn her absentmindedness! She tore off her pajamas and yanked the outfit she had arranged the night before from the closet, clumsily stepping into a pair of pink high heels after pulling on her bikini, followed by her dress and overcoat. Squatting in front of her full length mirror, she grabbed a few assorted makeup products that she’d left lying on the floor and quickly placed them into her purse; she’d have to put on her face while she walked. Inspecting herself in the mirror, smoothing out the dress she’d wrinkled, she plotted her escape; her parents would crucify her if she was caught sneaking out, on a school night no less. Her bedroom sat on the second floor of her house, and leaping from the window might mean a broken ankle or two. Peering from her window, she tried to estimate the severity of her injuries based on the trajectory of her fall. It would be painful, but there was no way to get to the door downstairs without disturbing her parents. Huffing a sigh of resignation, she stepped out of her heels and opened the window as quietly as she could. Hesitantly, she stepped her right leg out of the window so she sat on the ledge, then shakily pulling her left out as well. Heart pounding, she took a deep breath and imagined herself on a diving board, overlooking a pool of cool water, as her team waited for her to make the plunge. She stared down at the ground and with a deep breath, she assumed position and did her best straight dive to the ground. Her ankles took the brunt of the force as she hit the ground; surprisingly, she landed and stayed on her feet. She opened her eyes to be met with darkness- standing straight, she let the breath return to her lungs, winded by the shock of landing. A smile met her lips and she couldn’t help but chuckle to herself at her lack of injury. It’s not everyday that you jump from a window and come out unscathed. She brushed the grass off of her feet and stepped into her high heels; her newfound sense of confidence took a hit as she stepped forward and a sharp pain shot through her leg. Maybe she did injure herself, but only a little. Readjusting her dress and zipping up her jacket, she pulled out a tiny mirror and a mascara wand- and with that, she limped into the night.

Khadijah lived a short distance from the Johannes residence, but her makeup and mild ankle injury slowed her journey to a crawl; it was about 12:11 when she finally reached the house. Her heels clicking against the pavement was the only sound she had heard for blocks until they were drowned out by the thumping of music from the mansion. Jogging up to the house, she grinned and waved hello to the few people sitting on the roof. “Heyy babes!” she shouted to them, before flinging open the door. Luckily, the party was still in gear. She applied a fresh coat of lipgloss, soaking in the attention gained from arriving hours late; a few heads turned as she strutted in, and she waved towards every one of them. First mission: track down Aubrey.
coded by natasha.

Last edited:

Clover Lexington

LOCATION: the Thorpe Villa || OUTFIT: click! || TAG: AJ; Mari jasmyn jasmyn

“For fuck’s sake, Clo! We gotta go!” AJ was already sitting in the car but Clover was still twirling in front of the mirror. She was making sure every detail on her appearance was perfect. Her condescending perfectionist nature wouldn’t allow it otherwise. She smoothed out her skirt and adjusted the bralette and made sure it was high enough to make her look appealing but just right so it wouldn’t look cheap. She finished the look with the classic Louboutin sandals and added a few chain bracelets. Her hair fell in velvety cascades on her back and she simply combed them back and forth with her fingers to let in some air. She could care less about AJ’s impatience and threats as he wouldn’t really leave her behind. Just a touch of a bronzer on her cheekbones and a few pats of coral red lipstick and she was ready.

“I swear, Clo, if you’re not here in less than five minutes, I’m leaving!” AJ’s voice sounded again and Clover just rolled her eyes, grabbed her purse and walked out of the house. “I know you cannot wait to get drunk and high with your friends but I don’t think they’ll miss you just yet. We are already late as it is.” she talked while walking to the car and buckled in the passenger seat. “Wow, -this- took so long?” he asked with a hint of irony and Clo just punched his arm. “You just drive, asshat.” was her typical answer and she checked her face again in the compact mirror that was always in her purse.

The rest of the drive was pretty quiet as Clo knew, AJ couldn’t wait to light the first blunt of the night. After all, they were going to the house of one of his friends and AJ never passed on opportunity to fool around with those he considered his bros. Which was almost everyone. Clover had no idea how he was doing that. Not that she didn’t have friends. But she wasn’t as easy-going as her twin and it certainly took her more time to warm up to someone.

When AJ parked in front of the Thorpe Villa, he did what he has always done. Got out of the Tesla asi if the world belonged to him. He got another eye-roll from Clover for that and she got out right after him. “I’m gonna find my crowd, you do…whatever it is you do.” he told his sister and disappeared in the house. Clo simply grimaced and took her phone, shooting a message to Mari. ‘Hey, I just came. Where you at? I’ll be at the drinks table, totally need one, AJ’s being impossible as usual xD’

With that, she walked towards the house, saying some obligatory his and hellos to her classmates. But her real goal was to get herself a real nice cup of booze. She wasn’t that kind of party animal as AJ but she knew how to do it. And seeing the bottle of Michter’s Celebratory Sour Mash, her eyes sparkled. That shit was truly hard to come by and Johannes really made her happy at this point. With a half smirk, she walked to the table and poured herself a generous cup of the amber liquid and at first, only took a whiff. Damn, just the smell was enough to know it was going to be hella smooth. And the very first sip proved it to her. Clover let it linger and crisp on her tongue a little before she swallowed and the warmth flooded her body. She looked around and wondered where Mari was, clutching her phone this whole time in case she’d reply to Clo’s message.
coded by natasha.

Last edited:
cyrus jackson
"The Pack?" Cyrus thought to himself as Mariana spoke. A wolf pack? Putting on pause the fact that he'd just realize he and his ex-girlfriend were werewolves, Cyrus had to wrap his head around the fact that there were more... werewolves. Hell, how had Mrs. Flores been a werewolf this whole time and he hadn't noticed? That one stung. At the next of Mariana's words, Cyrus felt a tinge of pain in his chest. How could she redirect the blame on him? He'd been in a car accident for crying out loud, it wasn't something he necessarily wanted to remember. Matter of fact, Cyrus had been trying to push the events of that night out of his mind. The feeling of powerlessness and fear, crying out for helps in those woods as glass shards from his totaled telephone impaled him more and more. He shuddered, and for a split moment broke his glare of anger towards Mari.

"Would you have honestly believed me a year, or hell, even a couple of months ago?" Cyrus' expression softened at those words. A fist he hadn't realized he'd clenched, came loose, and he shook his head slowly. He wouldn't have believed Mari, and that was a fact. He likely would've even called his doctor-father to check on her, and make sure a screw hadn't been knocked loose in her head. Now that he was dealing with the effects of being a wolf, that'd been what'd helped him understand Mari more and more. He had been a bad friend, and he realized that. None of this was Mari's fault, and she was only trying to help him.

Cyrus let out an exasperated sigh. He watched Mari step closer to him, and couldn't help but gravitate towards her either. They still had much to figure out, plenty of questions left unanswered, and secrets that needed to be revealed... But that would all come with time. "I... I'm sorry too, Mari. I should've told you." He apologized, sincerity in his voice. Though he was unaware, Cyrus only continued to close the gap between himself and Mari. Soon, he could feel his own heart beat quicken, and reverberate against the walls of his chest. But he didn't care now. With the truth out in the open, there was suddenly nothing between himself and Mari once more, a feeling he had definitely needed with the chaos that'd been the past several weeks.

Finally nose to nose with Mari, Cyrus cracked a half-smile, the closest thing he'd had to a regular smile throughout their conversation. His eyes didn't flicker once, glued down at Mari under him now. Whether subconscious, or in the moment, Cyrus couldn't tell why, but he brought his right hand up and over onto Cyrus' cheek. His warmth radiating into her as he parted some hair away from her face, and shut his eyes. His free hand snaked it's way around her waist once more, feeling for her curves and physique as he drew her closer to him once more. Finally, he'd get to finish what he'd started by the liquor table.

"Now where were we?"

In the moment, Cyrus planted his lips against Mari's, gentle and soft to touch. For once, he wasn't too sure how she'd react, but the distance between them had been all too much. He missed it.

thorpe villa, open deck

mood

relaxed, content

outfit

xoxo

tags

coded by natasha.

• vanessa-morgan-poses-by-sam-daza-photoshoot-2017-12.jpg
    Sasha was a little surprised to feel someone's arm wrapping around her and almost instinctively elbowed the stranger in the ribs for touching her without permission, but when she looked up and heard the voice she relaxed into a laugh. Just the guy she needed right now! "Impeccable timing as usual AJ." She chimed letting a smirk curl onto her lips as she playfully hit him in the chest with the back of her hand. There were only a few people she truly felt were her best partners for this game and they were Jayden, Cyrus, and Mari. Spencer or Lowell would make good partners too in a pinch. Thinking of them she wondered where Spencer had wondered off too, and if the twins were going to make an appearance tonight.

"Pff everyone duh! Champion mindset always." She replied confidently clasping her hands together and then shoo'd the most recent losers away from the table and taking the two tiny ping-pong balls in her hand twirling them a bit before tossing him one. There was always a fire in her eyes when she played games whether it be sporting, or video games. It was like her very soul was just meant for it, but recently that fire inside her never seemed to die out. There was an intensity to her, that for some reason didn't shut off anymore unless she was willfully trying. She didn't really notice until she paid attention to the way others looked at her. The way they were now for example. Her competition looked a bit worried, so she turned her attention back to AJ painting a softened smile, "You wanna play for first or me?" She hummed. Confidence was never something she was lacking, and something about AJ made it all the easier to feel great just being herself. Weird new quirks and all. Other than Jayden he's the only one who makes her feel so comfortable in her own skin.

"Tell me was your summer as boring as mine?" She asked curiously. He'd been gone all summer, and honestly wasn't sure if he'd heard about her accident. Regardless that was sadly the most eventful thing that'd happened all summer and that was at the very start. Tonight was in a way a way for her to start making up for that. She wanted to have fun this year. If anything the accident made her realize more so than ever before how quickly everything can just end. You'd think she'd already known that thanks to her mother and cousin...but it's different when it's you that knocked on deaths door. She figured if he hadn't heard she should tell him...after a few games. She kinda wanted to soak up the non-worry for just a bit just in case.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back