• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BBC Sherlock

ShowXmeXthestars

Daydreamer
Hi everyone, I’m Emily or just Em for short and I’m looking for some partners to share in a writing adventure with me. I know this probably won’t get many responses seem as I’m only looking for a Sherlock RP but thought I might as well try.

I have a collection of prompts and ideas listed below we could use to start off the RP or if have a plot idea you want to do feel free to share that with me.

Quality over quantity

All I ask for is something to work with so at the very least a little more than a one liner. I try to match my partners length be it a few lines to a few paragraphs.

I’d like for my partner to be willing to add as much to the scene and story as I am. Don't be shy feel free to add your own twists, turns and ideas to our RP. I'm always open to chatting so feel free to tell me a bit about yourself if you like!

Generally you’ll get a reply from me at least once a day, and I will let you know if I will be away and not responding for an extended period of time.

Gender and Pairings

I’m happy to play both female and male characters and though I’ve mostly done MxF for pairings I’m more than happy to give MxM and FxF a go too. Romance is not a necessity platonic pairings are perfectly fine as is doubling.

Character sheets

You can include as much or as little detail as you want, obviously no character sheets will be needed if we’re both playing a canon.

I am fine with mature themes and don’t really have any triggers, be sure to let me know if you do.

Also I only RP through PM’s, so, sorry to those of you who prefer threads.

Pairings: (Romantic or platonic, if their’s a pairing you want to do that’s not listed here just ask. Crossover/Mixed fandom pairings are fine with me too)

Sherlock X John

Sherlock X OC

Sherlock X Clara (from Doctor Who)

John X OC

Arranged Marrage AU

“If you set the alarm off in the middle of the night ONE MORE TIME I SWEAR I WI- wait why were you even cooking at 3 am?”

“I told that creepy guy at the bar I have a boyfriend and he won’t leave me alone until he shows up, would you volunteer?”

“You’re my roommate and the only one on campus who isn’t planning on going home for the holidays because you have family troubles but my mom wouldn’t mind if you stayed with us so you won’t be alone.”

“One half of the pairing has been invited back home by their overbearing mother who relentlessly tries to set them up with an old yet dull flame. In an act of desperation they ask the other to pretend to be their partner just for the week to get their mom off of their back.”

”We were both hanging out at the bar I was eyeing you, but someone else came along and hit on you and now I'm pretending to be your bf/gf because you are obviously disgusted.”

“You’re my best friend’s roommate and anytime your name is mentioned they moon over the sunshine that apparently shines out of your ass. I kinda hate you for it, even though I’ve never met you. my best friend is convinced we’ll get along but I don’t buy it for a second.”

“I work at the daycare center at the grocery store and the highlight of my day is always when you come to drop off your adorable daughter”

“It’s our mutual friend’s wedding and they keep shoving us into each other because we’re the only ones at the ceremony who are single”

“You’re getting chased by the police and you just jumped in my car and yelled drive. What the hell, man”

“You just punched me in the face while gesturing wildly to a friend, your friend can’t stop laughing and im too shocked to respond to your apologies”

“You broke into my apartment drunk thinking it was your friends place and I should call the cops by my cat likes you so”

“My cat sneaked out on the balcony and into your open window and he has this habit of destroying furniture so I followed him inside and you cam home earlier than I expected and found me in the middle of your living room and honestly I’m not a burglar”

“You were trying to reach for a box of cereal and a whole shelf’s-worth of cereal boxes fell on you here let me help”

“I was having a snowball fight outside and you were casually walking by and oh my god im so sorry I accidentally nailed you in the face”

“You’re trying to move in all on your own because no one you know has the time/cares well guess what stranger/new neighbor I care how can I help”

I also find it a lot of fun doing multiple short scenarios between a pairing, so if anyone’s interested in doing that these prompts are for those:

A and B getting in a fight and one of them yelling that they love the other one.

A and B running into each other under the mistletoe. Person A blushes and goes to suggest that they don’t have to kiss but Person B cuts them off with a kiss.

John hears Rosie crying in the night but when he gets up to comfort her Sherlock is already there.

More to come soon...

Last edited:
Hey! I love BBC Sherlock. One of my favorites definitely. I have an OC I've wanted to do, and doubling if that's alright. My OC would be male so it would be an MxM pairing. (Which I know you said is okay but you might not be in the mindset to do one) I also delve into deep topic regarding plot and backstory. I have a couple ideas in mind if you'd like to read them.

Hey! I love Sherlock and would be looking for the same thing! I'm open to lots of different genres so PM me your ideas! (I'm new here so still getting used to the website). SherlockXJohn would be my preferred and I'm happy being either of them.

Interested, I write Jim and 'desperately seeking Sherlockians' here, lol.

Also love mature themes and no triggers.

Anyone interested, please pm me ;)

Hey! I write a female OC in the universe (a criminal working under Moriarty) and SherlockxOC would be cool if you wanted to do that :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back