• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Baxter Academy

Pax Pardus Hale

The Ink Shop

Animan.

What does the word make you think of? An animal? A human? Either way, you'd be right. An Animan is a creature both human, and animal. Whether they live the life of a human or an animal is completely up to them. For some unknown reason these creatures have been coming out of the shadow's lately, revealing to their families what they are. How they fear going to school, how they fear accidentally transforming in front of others.

That's where Baxter comes into play.

A place with no judgement. A place where these Animan's can come together and attend school together, to let their guard down and not fear what would happen if they transformed.

--------------------

Basically, an Animan can come from the wild or the most privileged family. No one knows what happens to create an Animan. Baxter is a place for the Animans to come, where everyone is what they are. They can go there and be themselves. Most people don't know about the existence of Animans, so that's why they need a place to go.

This is one of my favorite stories, one that @Aqua[/left]

[*]

@KAYDEN

[*]

@Sir Damien

[*]@Colt Voltage

[*]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I understand all spots are filled but in one of the post you explained that its possible to still join. If that is still possible I have a female character I would like to role play. Do you think I can join you guys?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back