• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Battle Academy

Soon after they were introduced to their rooms, Lasky quickly walked up to the window and closed the blinds. He didn't like light. After that, he slowly trudged to the bed closest to the door, and just sat on it, still fatigued.

He didn't know about any of his other roommates, though he had seen one of them. He was some sort of draconic person, watching them when they were on the ship. But he knew he was there. Lasky sensed the cursed power within the stranger when he got near, but didn't pay much mind to it. He didn't know much about his own powers either. But maybe I could...? Lasky wondered. He rolled down both of his sleeves and looked at the darkest corner of the room. Concentrating at much as he wanted to, he held his hands out towards the darkness and attempted to use his powers.
It strained him, but he started to pull shadows out of the corner, and warp them into small, solid shapes. Why do I have this? He tried moving them around, but the stress caused him to lose his concentration, and the shadows retreated back to where they came from. Oh why... I can't do it right.

Lasky took his shoes off and just sat stiff, bringing his legs close to his face and taking up less space, making it so that anyone entering the room wouldn't notice him immediately.
Also, who was that other roommate supposed to be? He had absolutely no idea.
Computing Magus Computing Magus @technocrat

Azul Naximus
Aaron threatened Azul but then offered some ramen to share. Azul replied with a yes and set his stuff down on the middle bed. "Glad, we're going to be roomies together! We're teammates too!" the boy exclaimed with a squeal. He was excited. He couldn't wait to have some awesome experiences and become the greatest superhero. All the while, he was putting his stuff from his luggage away. He hid his Aquarius suit under the bed, a good place to put things. Azul wrote a note to not forget where he put it. He placed the note on his desk and continued putting stuff away. Azul's stomach growled but waited patiently.

"Hey," Azul interrupted. "Aaron, what's your power again? And how does it work?" The red-head did mention something about fire. But does it depend on how much fire there is or can he generate fire by the oxygen particles. It made Azul wonder. He looked over at the third bed and wondered who Miriam was. Were they cool? What kind of personality do they have? What kind of powers to they have? Will they be able to get along? Well, Azul was getting a little frustrated and played with his brown hair nervously. He'll just have to wait and be patient.
thatawesomedude thatawesomedude

Aaron turned towards Azul to ask where he'd sleep, but then he saw Azul's belongings on the middle bed. Aaron didn't protest or anything. He just sighed. As long as Azul wouldn't be pesky, he didn't care.

He cringed a bit when Azul turned excited. "Whatever..."

Aaron went ahead and teared open the two cups' plastic lid, placing it on the table. Aaron went back to his backpack and grabbed out a hot water bottle for the ramen. The bottle was around 212F and being a fire type, it didn't bother him much. It stung a little, but nothing too bad.

He poured a little water in Azul's cup and put a lot in his cup. Aaron put the lid back on the cup to let it cool off.. "Now we just got to wait for a few minutes." Then he remembered Azul's question. He said nothing for a moment.

"It works when I get angry. Fire type."

A few minutes passed by of silence. He dug through his suitcase grabbing out two forks and two spoons. Then Aaron went to get the two cups and placed them on Azul's desk and his desk.

"It's still a little hot." warned Aaron.

Aaron, though, immediately ate. I mean of course it didn't bother him much.

NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer

Soon after they were introduced to their rooms, Lasky quickly walked up to the window and closed the blinds. He didn't like light. After that, he slowly trudged to the bed closest to the door, and just sat on it, still fatigued.

He didn't know about any of his other roommates, though he had seen one of them. He was some sort of draconic person, watching them when they were on the ship. But he knew he was there. Lasky sensed the cursed power within the stranger when he got near, but didn't pay much mind to it. He didn't know much about his own powers either. But maybe I could...? Lasky wondered. He rolled down both of his sleeves and looked at the darkest corner of the room. Concentrating at much as he wanted to, he held his hands out towards the darkness and attempted to use his powers.
It strained him, but he started to pull shadows out of the corner, and warp them into small, solid shapes. Why do I have this? He tried moving them around, but the stress caused him to lose his concentration, and the shadows retreated back to where they came from. Oh why... I can't do it right.

Lasky took his shoes off and just sat stiff, bringing his legs close to his face and taking up less space, making it so that anyone entering the room wouldn't notice him immediately.
Also, who was that other roommate supposed to be? He had absolutely no idea.
Computing Magus Computing Magus @technocrat
((I'll forgo the things I missed; way too much of it to type for me right now.))

Elevators. Elevators. This weird contraption brought them up a bit high, and now he was told to come out of it if he reached the third floor, to find out his room. People share rooms? That's really taking a step to what Noire knows about someone's privacy. Still, he didn't think too much about it and walked towards the many rooms, no t noticing he sometimes bumps into the other smaller students. Noire believed he reached his room, written in English was his name along with two other people he believed he shared with. Noire writes his name differently in a different language. Just one symbol and you can say his first name.

Noire entered the room and was a bit surprised it look kind of a bit like his own room back at home, albeit with two other beds, two other desks, and two others of everything. Noire sat in the nearest bed and put his luggage down. You know, there was this weird feeling in this room. Noire can tell, but he's not exactly sure what's wrong. He usually feels it when there's a presence of power. Maybe that's because he's in a building full of characters such as that, but it felt much more closer than that.

They were going somewhere, right? Noire decided to fix his side of the bed and desks while waiting, propping up his books and his other equipment. He put a shiny brown box on top, and some weird trinket inside the drawer next to his bed. Noire gave a huge unearthly yawn, rubbing his eyes a bit. It really felt like he needed to sleep and not go somewhere. He was starting to hate the Sun more. He sat on his bed after only halfway done, although the shelves and desk appear to be too filled to place a book. There were no laptops or gadgets of the like in his part. He wondered when the others will arrive.

Noire can't take it anymore. This new life can take his time at home which, he didn't find too bothersome, but not his precious sleep schedule. Noire sat a bit, then lied on his bed, with it creaking a bit because of his weight. He faced the wall nearest him instead of the bloody windows, even though the blinds were closed. He immediately slept. To him, he was really exhausted to wake up at such an hour.

Jaxson was somewhat excited to see the room he'd be spending the next 4 years in. When they entered the building he could tell they weren't going to be big, but he didn't expect them to be big. He was used to living in smaller places due to the fact he's lived in apartments his whole life. The elevator took them to the 3rd floor that was labeled Class 1-C. Soon after he got off the elevator, the officials left the students to find their rooms. Looking at the names listed on the cards, he found his on the door to 301. The other names were Clair, someone familiar, and Nemo, no, Nemu. Jax had read that name wrong and reread to get it correct. After reading their names, he pushed open the door to the room.

His jaw dropped as he looked at the interior of the room. It was so much better than his home in Boston. It had three beds, Jax was thinking about taking the one in the middle. Each bed had it's own little places to put stuff. He noticed the small kitchen and grinned a bit. He was a decent cook, one of the better ones in his class in highschool. The bathroom looked nice. Everything looked so much nicer than home. Jax pulled his duffel bag of off his shoulder and placed it on the middle bed. You'd be surprised how much he can stuff in that bag. The first thing he pulled out was a small speaker. He plugged his phone in and began to play some music as he unpacked. First song to play was Without Me. He started singing along, not missing a word.

Elias was glad they were getting to the dorms. Not just because he wanted to lay down, but because he wanted to see who his roommates were. He didn't want these 4 years to be hell. The students were guided into the elevator and taken up to floor 1-C, or the 3rd floor. Once off the elevator, they were left to themselves and were to locate their rooms. The doors had names posted on them, so Elias went looking for his. He found it on the 3 door he checked along with someone named Tyler Meyers and, Eye? He was confused by the third one, but he'd find out soon enough.

Stepping into the room, Karai piped up quickly. "Wow. Australia looks like a shack compared to this""What? My house isn't that bad""Really?""Oh screw off. Its nice for downtown". Karai had a point. This room looked pretty good, even Elias had to agree a little. There were 3 beds as well as shelves and desks by each one. A small kitchen which Elias probably won't use too often. Not because he can't cook, but because of his scaly, clawed hands. He tossed his bag on the bed closest to the door and lied down. Now, just wait till Tyler and "Eye" show up.

People were already lining up to see what was going to happen, most of them begun to pull out their phones to take videos. "You're about to get your ass kicked! Man, it's not worth it!" One of the bystanders pleaded to the male. They were right about one thing however, the red haired girl couldn't just doubt her opponent so easily. Already people were giving the duo more space since her display of power earlier. They were probably scared of the fight that was going to happen, in other words not actually get caught in the blast zone. Hatate walked away from the male, noticing a pebble on the ground and picked it up.

Hatate glanced one more time at the male before stretching her arm back, aiming towards the tree besides the male. She concentrated her chi on her hand, holding the pebble, slowly glowed a pale green light. "You...may not want to move from that spot." She warned, tossing the pebble into the air. With a step forward, she cocked her hand forwards and threw the rock towards the tree. The shockwave after she threw the small pebble, caused one of the windows behind her to crack. A huge explosion What was left of the tree was just the bare bottom of the roots, the surrounding area was just a small impact crater.

%C0%CC%B9%D9%B6%F3%C5%B0_%C4%AB%BC%BE.jpg

Time:
8:45 AM

Interaction:
With a pebble.

Tagging:

H
A
T
A
T
E

[Alright, just to make this end I'm going to have someone go up to them.]

What looked like a staff member was walking in the hallway and looked at the two. The staff member looked at the bystanders for a moment. Then, he knew immediately what was going on. A fight.

"Hey, break it up you two." the staff member looked at them both. "Before you both get sent to the headmaster's office on the first day already." The staff member stepped between both of them. A pink haired girl was holding a pebble. "Hey, don't---" started the staff member. She already threw it.

Using the power of powers, it was as if an explosion didn't happen and memories were erased. From bystanders, at least.
"You're both lucky that today's the first day. Don't let this happen again." warned the staff member.

Then, he walked off. "Pfft. You're lucky, alright?" said Aaron, looking at her. "We'll finish this later."
He walked towards the gym.

Mena Mena

N
E
M
U
cbf383cdd23361b582a325ea672695a313f1d88df8a9147729e2f9cdc32413a7_6.jpg

Time:

Interaction:
N/A

Tagging:

Raku Raku
Nemu walked out of the gym, looking around to see what was going on the hallway. Mostly everyone was either heading for the dorms or going to the commotion outside the school. From what the ice cream girl gathered from their thoughts, she could identify that one of the participants was in fact the infamous Twin Dragon. Before this school, she had only heard rumors of the girl that was powerful enough to defeat one of the top martial artists in the world with just a single punch. But she also heard the bad rumors as she was soon imprisoned for breaking into a bank and stealing some of it's contents. She must have had a good reason to steal almost 100 million dollars, Nemu was in no place to judge the girl.

I guess everyone that is invited to this school....is not always good. I should mind my own business. The girl thought, shaking her head before resuming walking. After the guides dropped them off at the dorms, Nemu walked around trying to find the list that held her name. Once she found her room number, she glanced at her room mates then sighed. Well...at least I will be rooming with someone that I met on the boat. She thought, having her hand on the door. With a slight turn of knob, she entered the room just to notice someone already there. Once she opened the door, the music blasted into her ears; making her slightly winced.

Instead of greeting them, she walked over to the beds and motioned towards the male, who was singing a song. Nemu placed her things down then lightly tapped his shoulder, a slight annoyed look on her face. "Which one...?" She whispered, pointing towards either end of the row of beds.

latest

Clair O'Reilly (Cu Chulainn)

Soon after saying her goodbyes Clair was ushered to the dormitory building and boy was it fancy. It was like one of those modern art museums or perhaps it was more like modern art itself. None the less it was pretty cool in Clair's opinion. But one question still remained, was it functional? Of course, Clair had spent many a night sleeping in areas that others wouldn't have even trodden foot upon but that wasn't to say she didn't appreciate a good living space every once and a while.

And so with her suitcase in tow Clair arrived outside her room where she took a quick glance at her team allocation before entering. So it seemed as though she was going to be paired up with the fox guy from before and luckily the other member's name suggested that she was home free from being paired with the infamous 'Squirtle Boy' from before. All and all things so far were looking good. However, that was without taking team synergy or abilities into account. There was still much more left to see.

Upon entering the room Clair first noticed that it was equally divided into three living spaces, a kitchen, and a bathroom. Which was more than she felt was adequate. Secondly, Clair noticed both the fox boy and icecream girl from before, he was singing along as he went about unpacking and the girl seemed to be inquiring about which bed to take. And finally, Clair noticed that the luggage she had sent ahead of herself had indeed been left by the door. Four metal cases of different lengths and widths. Upon noticing this Clair's eyes sparked up like the fourth of July and she immediately went about claiming the bed furthest from the door. Unaware of if she was being rude at all.

Once she had stored away all her clothing, books, pencils and etcetera. She returned to the door and retrieved the four metallic cases she had left behind. In a relaxed and caring manner Clair lay the four cases on her bed and after giggling quietly to herself she decided it was about time she interacts with her roommates. "Jaxon, right? I remember you from the ship. And, sorry I remember you but You never actually gave me your name. Anyway, If you forgot or just don't know, I'm Clair, Clair O'Reilly.".

Clair spoke with her head still facing towards the cases, her hands running over each of the four in search of any damage. She sure as hell didn't pay that much money to have her precious inventory thrown about carelessly. Eventually, her hands came to a stop on each of the locks, and with every lock, she came to a halt on, her expression grew darker and darker until she exploded with a violent outburst "Those secret service F**ks went through my stuff! God F**king damn it, you think those clowns would have a bit more respect! I swear if I find the four eyed p**k who did this I'll slit his throat! F**K! Can you believe this sh!t?". She asked the question allowed and after doing so she shot her two roommates a stare that could kill.

Mena Mena Raku Raku SachiGrl SachiGrl

Jaxson was working on unpacking and setting up his stuff around his bed while rapping along with Eminem. It was just like back at home in Boston. The song had run a decent amount of Itself before someone else, Nemu, had entered. He could assume it was Nemu as he remembered Clair. He had heard her enter and saw the look on her face as she did. Jax didn't know how, but she was also sensitive to noise. He himself was so he plays his music at a volume that most others would consider quiet. After she had approached him and asked which bed, he reached over to turn down the volume. "Uh -" he was saying before being cut off by another person entering. He saw it was Clair. Before he couldn't continue with what he was going to say Clair had almost bolted to the bed farthest from the door. "I guess that one" he told Nemu while pointing over to the 1st bed. He returned to setting his belongings up and all. He put his personal laptop on the desk, a medium sized Red Socks blanket on the back of the chair, and a few pictures in plastic frames up on the shelves. Some of them were of him and his family, others were of him and friends.

Just as he finished putting all his belongings in their respective places, Clair had moved to introduce herself.
"Yep, Jaxson Morgan's the name. I remember you as well" he said. By now the song moved onto Sympathy for the Devil by The Rolling Stones. It was going to become apparent that Jaxson had a diverse taste in music. As Clair moved to check what could probably be here firearms, Jaxson turned towards Nemu and held out his hand, signaling a handshake. "Hi, I'm Ja-" he was saying before yet again being cut off by Clair, but this time by her shouting because someone messed with her guns. Jaxson jumped and his hands shot to his ears, trying to reduce the sudden and loud outburst Clair was having. Perks of having enhanced vulpine hearing, you can hear better. But that can be a curse more than a blessing when someone starts shouting. When she was done and Jaxson was getting up from the floor, he pointed to his ears and gave her a stare right back. "Warn me next time, please?" he said. Jaxson could already tell she was going to be an interesting person to spend the next 4 years with.

Mena Mena Uasal Uasal

Last edited:
Hatate was about to throw another pebble, this one was intended to be thrown right at the male's feet. However, she dropped the pebble when she heard the voice of one of the school's members coming near their area. "Yes Lǎoshī!" The red haired girl cheerfully replied, basking a smile onto her face. After the school member scolded them then left, Hatate glanced at the male beside her. Oh you are so lucky. She snorted in the direction of the staff member, picking up her bags then walking into the building.

She had not heard the principal's speech due to that bumbling imbecile back at the school's entrance. Instead of interrupting one of the passing people in the hallway, she would follow the crowd to see what all the ruckus was about. From the gossip that she overheard from a pair of giddy girls, the school was assigning dorms with 3 people to each room. The redhead decided that she would just get one of her room mates to explain what the principal talked about in the gym. Hopefully I won't get to be roommates with that disrespectful huài dàn. Hatate sighed before walking off to find her room. It didn't take long, as most people had already cleared out of the hallway.

She opened the door then calmly walked into the room, glancing around the room. Everything in the room was spectacular, she was just in awe at the color designs of the room. This room was slightly bigger than the one back home, it even had a built in kitchen. Hm, I should start unpacking before my noisy roommates show up. The red haired girl thought, taking one more take od the room before shifting her attention back towards the bed. Seeing as she was the first one to arrive in the room, she immediately claimed the corner bed. She likes the view of the balcony from her bed, it would be a nice experience in the morning. Hatate picked up her luggage and started to unfold things into their proper drawers next to the bed.

huài dàn (bad egg; its an insult)
Lǎoshī (Teacher)

Time:

Interaction:
N/A

Tagging:

H
A
T
A
T
E

Last edited:
images+(23).jpg
Before Rojelio answered, the crowd began to disperse which gave way for Rojelio and Botch to see the list of names and who they'd bunk with. "It seems we shall be sharing a dorm with 'Hatate'," Rojelio announced. "I'm very curious to see who that may be. Are you, as well?" The assistants began guiding the crowd of students towards the exits of the gym and to a path leading towards the dorms. Rojelio grabbed his luggage and began to follow the crowd hoping Botch was still near to continue their conversation. He turned towards Botch and continued. "To answer your question," He started, "I have yet to watch said video, but the description stated of a human having a very close encounter." Rojelio proceeded as he evaded and apologized to the other students walking passed him. "Oh, I am sorry. The thumbnail only shows a blurred image, but it could be a fallen camera from someone or something who captured it. Why? Have you seen it already?" To Rojelio, Botch seemed eager to know what was on the video and would let him know what was on it or if it should be something he shouldn't see. Maybe it shows that person being murdered by the Phantoms, he thought to himself.

Soon after, the two appear at the dorms. "Amazing," Rojelio mention under his breath. He began to scan the dorm and the paths close by to make out a little map as he did with the school. The green of the foliage and the wind blowing into the microphone system, that functioned as his hearing, made him feel at ease; as if he was in a sanctuary. He turned to Botch once again. "This place is magnificent," he smiled. "I am very eager to see what our room will look like." The assistants only guided them up to the floor of their rooms and left. The hall was packed with students meeting, greeting and finding their rooms. A little overwhelmed with the sight, with everything really, Rojelio waited to follow Botch to their room as he seemed to be more of a focused person than Rojelio.

Last edited:
Tyler Christopher Mayers

Thoughts on how these dorms would look like were quite plenty, as he would imagine. He himself too wondered what these dormitory rooms and what the building would even look like. If it was anything like what he would expect a dormitory on a place that just from a single glance that it was certainly extravagant. The dormitories would surely look like something very grand as well, just like most of everything else on this island. Rooms were probably to be as great as everything else here, that was something that he would be expecting a lot.

The first ever things that would come to Tyler's mind after seeing the dormitory building was that it was massive, certainly. But still there was more to come as the assistants or whatever guided them to each of their rooms. They were brought to the third floor, where all of Class 1-C resides. But anyways, he went ahead and found his room along with the list of occupants plastered on the doors. And checking the list, he noticed his name was spelled wrong. Well, his last name was the one that was wrong. Though he didn't particularly care much about it. The other two people were an Elias Walker and Eye. The third one's name was definitely strange.

Going inside of the room, Tyler sort of wanted himself to be the first out of the three to be the one to go in first but unfortunately, he was not. Instead, there was another inside. Just laying down on a bed. But nevermind that, this place looked quite great. Compared to his own room at home, this was just better-looking. With many differences, and the beds looked comfy. There was a kitchen, one that he might use from time to time as he can indeed cook, but only average in skill. Tyler decided to take the bed that laid in the middle of the room, for whatever reason.

Plopping his dark green luggage case next to the bed and just sitting down, he decided to take a look around the room again. But then remembered the one other person that was in this room, the guy who was laying down on one of the beds. So, Tyler decided to speak. Pushing up his glasses, he spoke, "I take it you must be either Elias or Eye? I'm Tyler C. Mayers, but feel free to call me Ty. I hope we get along nicely."

Raku Raku

Elias wasn't ready to put all his stuff up yet. As he was about to doze off, someone had entered. His head jolted up as he looked at who entered. There was nothing too special about their appearence, but Elias knows not to judge a book by it's cover. Besides, most people looked normal when comparing them to someone who half their body looks like that of a dragon. They had chosen the next bed down from Elias' and sat down after placing their luggage on the bed as well. They then introduced themselves. This one was Tyler Meyers. His accent definitely labeled him as British. Elias swung his scaly legs around to the side of the bed and faced Tyler, his long claws tapping loudly against the floor as he did. His tail had gone to the right and hung off the bed nearly touching the floor. "I'm sure we'll get along fine. I'm Elias, Elias Walker" he said. Elias would motion for a handshake, but with the way his hands are he thought it might hurt. The claws on his hands aren't nearly as long as the ones on his feet, but they weren't short like fingernails. Plus, the scales are very hard. "So, you're a Brit eh? I'm an Aussie in case you can't tell" he said. Elias didn't know many British people, but he could tell, as anyone should, what a British accent sounds like.

Roxasarass Roxasarass

Tyler Christopher Mayers

"Yeah, I'm British. Nice to meet ya, Elias," and Tyler extended his arm for an handshake but once he saw the arms of Elias here, quickly took it back. "On second thought, those claws of yours would be uncomfortable to shake hands with ey?" Now that he was taking a look at him thoroughly, he saw the reptilian-like appearance that he had going for his hands and feet. And the tail made it quite clear that Elias probably had powers related to some kind of reptilian thing. Maybe a power that was related to dragons, as those are huge reptiles and are pretty damn cool.

It was pretty fascinating in his opinion that were so many others that were probably like this here right now, all having something special about them. Like that fox man named Jaxson, or the many different people with unnatural colored hair that made them stand out like Mim or Nemu. And probably, out of all the people here, Tyler was the most plain-looking one. There hadn't been a person he didn't find unique in appearance, so he may just be the most least noticeable guy that went to this academy. Though that might also just be most unique thing about his overall appearance.

"So, um... you wanna talk about anything while we're waiting for our third roommate, like what each of us are capable of or what our interests are? That kinda thing. Or would you prefer to do nothing and just wait?" Tyler asked, trying an attempt to maybe socialize with the roommate that was currently here and get to know of them better. But for all he knew, it might just make things a bit awkward for them both. Waiting for this 'Eye' person would be a bit boring, so talking about something might help with flushing that out whilst waiting for the final roommate of theirs. Getting to know each other would be a priority of theirs anyways if they were gonna have to be a team, so why not try doing it now?

Raku Raku

Botch had carefully entered the dormitory with Rojelio, not bothering to check the dormmates' list, as Rojelio had promptly announced that their roommate is someone one of the name "Hatate." Upon receiving the belated answer to this question, Botch had slowly shook his head. "No, unfortunately. Somehow, though, I've a difficult time imagining a human having a close-encounter with Phantoms and living through it, so it must be pretty unimportant in actuality. Lest this person truly did the impossible, but... doubtful. Also, hello."

Botch abruptly ended this line of discussion when he turned his attention toward the female -- Hatate -- they'd be spending their days with. She didn't seem particularly of note, but he understood in a place called Battle Academy, things can be a bit unpredictable. Not that he intended to cross her or anything of the sort. "You must be Hatate. Its nice to meet you. Botch Blythe." He interjected his name at the end of his introduction, nodding in greeting. When addressing her, he returned to his forced, uncomfortable disposition, but still, like before, his words didn't seem entirely insincere.

Mena Mena SinisterFreak SinisterFreak

images+(23).jpg
Rojelio turned in confusion to Blotch's introduction. "We've already had our introductions," he proclaimed. He noticed a redheaded woman inside the dormitories at the far end of the room on the last bed closest to the balcony "Good day," he greeted towards Hatate with a warm smile. "It's wonderful to meet you. My name is Rojelio Hernandez, or Red for 'short'. I hope we may become a great team." Rojelio was excited to know they'd be sharing a dorm with someone else. Especially the team based activities where they can study and execute combined abilities. He began examining the room, noticing the small kitchen and lavatory, and placed his luggage at the foot of the bed closest to the door. "For safety purposes," he started, "I shall obtain the comfort closest to the entrance, as a precautionary measure. I feel no pain nor do I contain a set of lungs, so if anything were to happen, you two would be first to know. Is that fine, or should I take the second?" Rojelio kept a smile on his face as he walked around the dorm and looked at every corner and furniture. The start of a wonderful adventure, he thought to himself. And what better way than to start off with two new companions. He flinched at the realization that Botch and Hatate might be confused at an android using a bed. "Oh," he gasped, "for clarification, I do require full shut down moments for recharge, yet they are not as continuous as your every night slumber."

The sight was an anomaly for Rojelio as the room was very different, very simple, than the house he lived in. To everyone else, it was labeled modern, to him, it felt futuristic; only because he has never seen anything like it. His child-like wonder, probably seemed off to the two he was in the room with. Not long after, he walked towards the small kitchen and scanned every electronic device within it. "So this is what you use to prepare meals," he muttered to himself. Not looking away from the stove, he continued to speak, "I apologize, if I'm acting a bit odd. I've only been alive for a short time and everything seems to catch my intrest."

Mena Mena AkioTheHero AkioTheHero
((Also, sorry if my writing weird. I usually start from last setting to end giving more space for settings and replies.))

N
E
M
U
cbf383cdd23361b582a325ea672695a313f1d88df8a9147729e2f9cdc32413a7_6.jpg

Time:
8:49 AM

Interaction:
With Others

Tagging:
Uasal Uasal
Raku Raku

Nemu paused when she heard the thoughts of a certain white haired girl, briefly looking towards the door before dragging her attention back towards her roommate. Just like clockwork, Clair rather than walking like a normal person, she stormed into the room and claimed the other bed. She hadn't even given Nemu a chance, however the girl seemed not surprised by her outburst in the first place. Judging by the way she was walking, her mind was already set on having that spot and no arguing was going to solve that problem anyway.

The girl however failed to notice that the person in front of her wanted a handshake, she was too busy glancing at her new bed to notice. "Nemu Sakura, it is a pleasure." She replied to the male, not looking in his direction though. Looking around between both beds, Nemu quickly made the decision to take the other bed to avoid conflict with Clair. Placing her bags onto the bed, she began to calmly start unpacking her meager belongings into the proper places. Wincing when Clair started to fuss about the ice cream girl's head started to pound even more.

"O-Ow...does anyone know where the nurse's office is-" Nemu was cut off mid sentence by this sharp pain. It was worse than the usual stage 2, she needed more medicine before her headaches start causing trouble. Something wet could be felt on her lips, she slowly brought her hands to her face. Wiping some of the liquid off her face, she peered down at her hand surprised to see a red colored liquid. Blood. Last thing she remembered was asking about the nurse before everything went pitch black. Nemu's eyes fluttered closed then he body just swayed to the side, awkwardly falling to the floor.

"I was speaking to her." He explained, patiently, to the confused Rojelio, watching in slight humor as he bizarrely observed the dorm's utilities. In silent agreement with Rojelio's plan, Botch quietly set his stuff atop the shelves just above the center bed -- canned foodstuffs and a hunter's knife being all he had with him, not requiring much organization -- and neatly placing his sleeping bag on the bed for use as a sheet and blanket, in lieu of an actual sheet or an actual blanket. Once that simple task was completed he remained standing by his bed, Flagellation in hand, as if alert, waiting for the mentors to come and retrieve them for the test.

Azul Naximus
After much waiting, Azul ate his processed soup. Why didn't he cool the ramen off with his powers is beyond me. Anyway, the ramen was mediocre, that's what you'll can expect from packaged foods. Azul was still grateful that Aaron made it for him. That's what all really matters. "Hey, thanks Aaron," muffled Azul with noodles in his mouth. Azul ate his soup with obnoxious slurps and other noises. He was doing it on purpose to annoy his roommate. Then, he was finished with his soup and gave it to his red-head friend. Azul assumed he wanted it back, he promised not to steal from the guy ever again. The boy got up and finished putting his stuff away. "Phew, that's one task done!" confirmed Azul.

He proceeded to jump on his bed like a child. Although it seems to be annoying, Azul was thinking of ways to catch his mentor. After a couple minutes of thinking, Azul asked,
"What's the best way to catch a mentor?" He then continue to think, Assuming that the forest has water, it'll be quite easy. But, what if the mentor is skilled in agility and invisibility. Aaron's fire power won't work unless he's mad, but it'll cause a forest fire. What about the third roommate? What could they offer to the team? All this thinking of a plan frustrated Azul. He let out a loud grunt and covered his head. Maybe his roommate can help come up with a plan.

Mentions: thatawesomedude thatawesomedude

"Oi, eat quieter. I'm not going to make you ramen another time if you don't stop slurping." said Aaron. He was already finished with his noodles. He looked over at Azul and it seemed that he was also done. He threw them away.

Aaron laid down on his bed, looking at the roof. He was thinking about the school and remembered: the test. And it was in a forest. He'd definitely fail it for his teammates. He probably was going to burn down the whole forest. Then, he wondered. Who were his teammates?

He thought about that for a while, until realizing his teammates were his roommates. Water boy and Miriam, the person who didn't arrive yet. He stood up and repeatedly banged his head onto his desk, sighing.

Teammates and roommates with Water boy? For 4 years?

It hurt a bit, but the pain would go away soon. He wondered what Miriam's power/ability was.
Maybe we could discuss a plan... but then again the other roommate isn't here...

He turned towards Azul. "Let's discuss a plan for the test."

NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer
[And just in case, I dunno: SachiGrl SachiGrl ]

latest

Clair O'Reilly (Cu Chulainn)

Clair's eyes came to lock with Jaxon's when he made the choice to meet her stare with his own. She cared very little for what he had to say prior to this, however, she now had a new found interest in the fox boy. Was the Bostonian stupid or did he have a bit more fight in him than Clair originally pegged him to have? Keeping her stare locked with Jaxon's Clair began to grin "You're very brave aren't you Jax? I like you, looks like we may get along".

Within the next few seconds Nemu went and fainted and just as she hit the floor Clair moved to her side. With a quick glance at the girl's condition, Clair could tell things were progressively getting worse. And so with a soft sigh, she took the girl in her arms and motioned for Jax to get the door. "She's out cold, blood's coming from both her nostrils. If this continues she could be in a lot of trouble. Grab the metal case there in the centre of my bed and take it with you. Just make sure nobody gets in my way and make sure both the doors are open for me and that you have that case by your side at all times. Can you do that Jax? Come on quick we don't have time to stand idle!"

At first glance most would have assumed Cair incapable of carrying the girl, however, in actuality, Clair was having no trouble at all. It also was evident that the sight and smell of blood were all too familiar to Clair, not only was she completely calm but she was still bearing a smile upon her face as she spoke.
Mena Mena Raku Raku

Hatate quickly made work of her small space, placing everything in a neat order. Upon hearing the door opening, she glanced up to see two people walking into the room. One looked like an android while the other, although human, looked like the stereotypical goth person waiting for the groupies. However the red haired girl was not a person to judge so easily, unless that person would be the one that broke one of their most prized possessions keep in mind. Just thinking about that idiot, is making my blood boil. However I will not scare off my roommates because of his blunder. Hatate thought, glancing towards the two.

Seeing as the duo was introducing themselves, the red haired girl simply paid close attention to their faces and names. The girl continued to look at them and almost let out a small giggle when they asked for her own name. Her dorm mates might have not heard about the famous bank robbery the world has ever seen in China. Or maybe they just lived under a rock for majority of their entire lives? Hatate didn't seem to care too much, however it would be a pain to explain just what exactly she did. It was better if the news were to come from out of her mouth, rather than hearing it from some huài dàn in the hallway.

"I am Hatate Himekaidou, the one and only thief that successfully robbed China's most heavily guarded bank in Beijing." She mumbled that last part quietly, averting her gaze from her peers. Why was she being so shy all of a sudden? Maybe it was the fact that she was just getting to know them? Hatate didn't waste anytime to dash those such thoughts, they were a nuisance anyway. Watching the andriod actually try to explain himself against his own blunders was pretty funny, she quickly reassured him he was ok however. "I don't know about you guys but I sure am hungry. How about we go try to find some food in this place?" The redhaired girl suggested, looking around the baren room.

Time:
8:55 AM

Interaction:
With Dorm mates

Tagging:
AkioTheHero AkioTheHero
SinisterFreak SinisterFreak

H
A
T
A
T
E

(Guys, before could go any further....what just happened? I saw a lot of 'DELETED' posts.)

(Guys, before could go any further....what just happened? I saw a lot of 'DELETED' posts.)

(those deleted posts are probably the ones with some guy named bebo that came earlier on and said 'I FUCKING FOUND YOU' or something along the lines of that on this thread, and i suspect him to be bebethetruffle(you remember that guy?) since he was probably referring to you, sage. then something happened that resulted in them, and i unfortunately didn't see the action. probably that since i no longer see the list here. i only got to see the very, very beginning.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back