• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Battle Academy

Seeing as the person reading the book wasn't interested in conversation, Lasky walked back over to where he was previously and sat down in his usually sad pose. Or he was going to for the next hour or so if he didn't just see some random kid just go and snag the book from the person he was talking to earlier and run away!

"H-hey!" Lasky stood up before the reader could react and started chasing after the thief, however, while he did make some progress, he started becoming a little wobbly. So tired... He started leaning against one of the rails for support, as he was barely able to stand. "Huh... Hhh..." He hadn't eaten for awhile and didn't stop to mention it to anyone.

thatawesomedude thatawesomedude NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer

Azul Naximus
It all happened so quickly. Azul ran head first into some stranger. The stolen book flew off his hands and slid into the back of the ship. Luckily it didn't fall off the ship, the red-head might've murdered Azul. Anyway, when he crashed into the stranger, it was like hitting a brick wall. It damaged Azul pretty good, but he was still conscious. The stranger asked if he was okay, to which Azul responded, "Don't worry, I'm fine." Looking at the stranger, he noticed his looks.

The stranger had a pretty good physique. However, there were black scales on his body!? When analyzing the stranger further, the boat was ready to set sail. It jolted Azul forward and recovered by getting himself up.
"Hey, why do you-" the boy managed to say. He was about to ask the stranger about the black scales on his body, however, the red-haired boy was chasing after him. He seemed pretty angry, he had fire in his eyes. Azul grabbed his luggage and bag, he had to run fast!

"Sorry, sir! I've gotta go!" Azul fearly exclaimed. He tried to run but the damage from the crash slowed him down. His belongings had slowed him down as well. Azul noticed the book on the floor, so he slid over to get. It was all well and good when he had the book in his hands. But, he'll have to get up before the red-head kills him.

Mentions: Raku Raku thatawesomedude thatawesomedude

Last edited:
Noire was standing near to a place without a lot of people in it in the back of the ship, but couldn't help but watch what was happening. Looking around, he watched a brown-haired boy drop a tome of some sort ( NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer ), for they have collided into a... ? Noire's not sure. They wear scales similar to some creatures in his books, but he also looks like the other humans the boat has allowed to enter in ( Raku Raku ). He's not the one to believe his eyes are playing tricks on him though and forget about it, but he's also not sure if he should be approaching these other people. Thinking of books, Noire headed for the nearest seat available that looks empty, decided to get a book he hasn't finished yet from there, and hoped that they can reach their destination. The sun was really bothering him; main light source at home were just bulbs all the way, and this sun definitely didn't like him. Noire didn't like it back. Noire took note to research about one's daily life as a daylight walker.

Currently, there was just one last book he hasn't finished in his collection before arriving here. He brought the other books in that series despite the fact they're already finished, simply for completion's sake. His huge, brown luggage definitely looked really heavy, and just looking at it makes one wonder if Noire is having difficulties lugging it around.

Aaron grabbed the book quickly, a fireball dancing on his palm. "Don't you dare steal my belongings or I'll burst your heart out."
He walked off, and continued reading. This time, he had one eye look in front of him, the other reading. It was difficult to master, bit he did it.

Azul Naximus
He pushed himself up and looked at the red-head. The red-head held a fireball in his palm while reading his book. Deadly multitasking at its best! He threatened Azul if he ever steals his belongings again, he'll burst his heart. Azul didn't know how that would relate to the guy's fireball. But, anything is possible. He might have some other trick up his sleeve, but he didn't seem to be a tactical one. The fireball was menacing, if the boy used it, it might hurt someone. Azul scanned the back of the boat quickly and saw a group of students occupied in conversations. Using his head, Azul responded, "I don't think you should be playing fire here. There are some kids over there!"

Azul continued, "I apologize for such actions. I promise not to do it again." His apology was sincere and decided to not bother the red-head any further. Azul sighed as the boy walked away. It was pretty fun while it lasted. But, Azul wanted to show that he wasn't a bad guy. So, the water-boy ran after the red-head. He held his belongings and went in front of the kid. It was quite awkward since Azul was thinking of what to say. What should he say? Maybe something normal and not rude. Yup, let's do that!

"The name's Azul Naximus," he introduced himself. He held out his hand in a polite, friendly manner. Hopefully the kid would do the same. "What's your name, red-head?" Azul showed a cocky smile in his face.

Mentions: thatawesomedude thatawesomedude

Aaron didn't have any interest in talking to the pesky kid. He closes the book, staring at Azul. For a moment, he says nothing, wondering if the kid had anything up his sleeve. Before he said anything, though, he held the book tightly.

"Aaron." Then, he thought for a moment. Battle Academy was probably full of superhuman or creatures with powers or someone special. He wondered what Azul's power. It probably was a bad one, he thought. "Your ability?" he didn't want to interact with him, but he was curious.

The fireball slowly dissolved.

NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer

Last edited:

253154.jpg

Clair O'Reilly (Cu Chulainn)

After receiving a gesture too, Clair's eyes moved to glance at the small group assembled nearby. At first glance the group seemed to be made up of quite an interesting bunch of people. Firstly thee was a girl with purple hair, finely catered nails and a very strong accent seeming to originate from someplace central in France. Secondly there was a fox, a fox on it's hind legs walking and talking away as if it was completely natural. Now mind you it was in some places but up until this point Clair had only heard of such a thing.

And lastly there was.... some lad called Tyler. He had glasses which probably meant his eyesight wasn't all that great..... oh he also had a British accent! Okay so mostly everyone in the group was interesting and then there was Tyler. But if you ask me his simplicity among the other made him somewhat interesting, right ?

Anyway the girl seemed to have gestured for Clair to interact with the group ,more specifically the french woman, and so she turned her attention upon the purple haired woman saying "Hey, the names Clair. And who might you all be ?".
With that said Clair offered her hand to shake. Although in doing so it was made quite evident Clair didn't take nearly as much care of her nails as the mademoiselle before her did. They weren't broken or dirty but they weren't exactly filled to perfection or painted.

Mena Mena Roxasarass Roxasarass SachiGrl SachiGrl

Last edited:
Jaxson was rather used to that initial reaction when he greets someone. "A fox?" was something he was used to hearing. The boy did apologize for it though, Jaxson didn't think it was necessary. After his apology he did introduce himself. Jaxson extended his hand out to shake Ty's. "It's alright. I'm used to that. Jaxson Willard Morgan, friends call me Jax, and sometimes Morgan" he said. Jaxson didn't like it when people called him Morgan for obvious reasons. Now he is more ok with it, but he'd prefer being called Jax instead. Moving the conversation onward, he thought he'd talk about all the different nationalities he's heard. British, Australian, American, German, a lot. "So, where you guys from? I've heard so many different accents so far and they just keep coming" he asked. He could already tell Ty was British. Jaxson's accent pointed towards Boston. Soon after he asked another woman showed up and greeted them. Her accent definitely said "Irish". She seemed to have been focused on the other girl right now, so Jaxson would wait till he was more directly addressed before cutting off with Ty.
Roxasarass Roxasarass SachiGrl SachiGrl Uasal Uasal

Elias was was just a bit confused by what was going on. First of all, this boy was speaking with fear clearly present in his voice. Why was he so scared? Secondly, why was he running? He found that out soon enough as he saw some red haired guy running behind him. As the one who collided with him fled and the red head passed he adjusted his bag. "What the hell?" he exclaimed quietly. He too then continued to follow these two. Perks of being smaller, you can slip through the crowd. Perks of being big, people step aside when they see you coming through. Elias knew running wouldn't end well due to his claws just slipping on the deck. He was stuck to a fast walk. "What are you doing?"Trying to see what the hell these two are doing. You don't just chase someone who's scared unless you plan to do some harm" Karai and Elias said as he began to close in on the two. The red head had a fireball in his palm and the book the other kid was running with. Makes sense, the kid was being a little thief. Shortly afterwards they seemed to have calmed down and began to converse. Good, no fight was going to need to be broken up. Elias walked by them and approached the railing. Looking out to the sea, he just realized that the boat was moving. The peace was broken when someone had assumably accidentally stepped onto his tail. Letting out a slight "ow", he brought the tail to his side to avoid it happening again

NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer thatawesomedude thatawesomedude (he near you guys on the railing. it wasn't one of you that stepped on his tail, unless you want it to be)

N
E
M
U
cbf383cdd23361b582a325ea672695a313f1d88df8a9147729e2f9cdc32413a7_6.jpg

Time:
7:30 AM

Interaction:
With the railing and other people

Tagging:
Uasal Uasal
SachiGrl SachiGrl
Roxasarass Roxasarass
Raku Raku
Seeing as the ship began to move, Nemu watched in the distance as the dock began to get smaller and smaller. There was no turning back now, she would have to face the future whether she was ready or not. The girl continued to sit on the deck, looking at the others that would be her future classmates. Most of them were already in a discussion while some like herself were choosing to stay away from others. Glancing back at the two others, she saw that the person named Clair and a fox person had entered their group.

Nemu didn't need to join them as even from on the other side of the ship, she could still faintly hear their thoughts. From what information she had gathered, the male with the glasses was named Tyler. The purple haired girl was named Miriam, obviously furthering the cause that she is probably from France. Another joined their group, Jaxson Morgan, however he seemed somewhere from America by the way he dressed and acted.

I miss my kimonos....they would've been so good to wear on the ship.
Nemu overheard someone's thoughts, glancing up at one of the students. She seemed rich and snobby, not a type that the ice cream girl liked in the first place. Bringing her attention back towards the other group, she had caught wind of Tyler's thoughts about herself. A light blush appeared on her cheeks, making it seem as though her face had turned into a cherry topping. Quickly, the girl pulled out one of her scarves and wrapped it around her head, trying to hide from embarrassment.

While speaking to Azul, he looked at the railings, seeing someone who seemed to have difficulty standing up. He didn't want to interact with him or help him up. He turned back to Azul, ready to laugh at him for such a horrible ability.

Mentioned: Agent Agent

Azul Naximus
The glare on the kid's eyes looked menacing. His personality must've matched his ability. Good thing he closed his book to focus on the conversation. He asked about his power to which Azul responded, "M-my ability? It's water manipulation." Azul put a smile on his face to show that he was telling the truth. But looking at the red-head again, Azul thought he wouldn't believe him. So, Azul leaned on the ship's railing and stuck his hand out.

"I assume you don't believe me?" judged the water-boy. "Let me demonstrate!" Focusing, he manipulated the water so it could be worn on his right arm. Obtaining the water from the sea kinda rocked the ship. However, Azul's water manipulation was successful. His right arm was wearing some kind of water armor. Azul then blasted the water into the air causing it to somewhat rain. Hopefully it doesn't bother anyone on the ship.

"There, you see?" Azul looked at Aaron with a smirk. "Impressive, eh?"

Mentioned: thatawesomedude thatawesomedude

Aaron laughed so hard, he had to hold onto a nearby railing when he said water manipulation. "Trying to be enemies with me, eh?" That was before he demonstrated his water abilities. Azul demonstrated and he stopped laughing. He froze for a moment, looking at him.

Heh... heh... this day is getting really funny...

"Fire vs. water, huh? I see what you're doing." said Aaron, challenging him to a battle in the future. It probably wasn't obvious that he was challenging him, but perhaps he'd understand anyways.

NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer

Noire was really absorbed by the book he's reading, not noticing the other students who would sometimes point at his direction, possibly talking about him. Still, in the corner of his eye, water seemed to decide to fly. He averted his gaze from his book to the flying liquid just in time to see it burst and drizzle around part of the ship. Speaking of natural calamities that could happen to his books, this vessel being a mode of transportation probably has more room inside it, although Noire hopes its not the stomach he could be reffering to. Noire hid his belongings and left his seat, to see if there were any orifices on the ship he could walk in through. This led him to the front of the ship, passing many groups of talking students and some of the ship staff, although he doesn't know they were. Noire found one to which the similarly uniformed people entered through in. Noire deduced this was the place he's looking for, and it definitely doesn't look like the vessel's stomach.

Noire entered within, and whether he knew or not what this particular area of the ship was, he didn't know and trudged along the area. He didn't think even one second if he would get lost or not. He hasn't entered too far in... yet.

Zamasu Zamasu ((He doesn't know if he's in an employee only area or if he was lucky to unwittingly enter the place to which passengers can definitely pass through, and doesn't care if either; he doesn't know any better ¯\_(ツ)_/¯))

Mademoiselle Mim

The girl who Miriam squabbled over did indeed take a notice of her. She clapped her hands happily and gave her the 'okay' hand symbol, a similar response to the mouthing dual-colored hair girl. She then looked back at Tyler, obviously, flustered by the whole event. "Yes, Ty, no monsieur.. no monsieur? Okay, got it," she was taking a liking to the okay symbol and used it again for Tyler. Her index finger and thumb coming together in unison, symbolizing the 'okay'.

She now felt she can tell the whole world okay. Well, let's start with this young fox-man. "
You want to party with us?" she looked to Tyler and listened to his response. This was her moment, she flung out her hand with the 'okay' symbol, quite enthusiastically, "Okay! Call me Mim~" She loved attention. May it be from a handsome fox-man, geeky Tyler-boy, even the distant dual-colored hair girl who seems to prefer to keep her distance. With all the commotion going about her, she barely took notice of the arguments about weaponry at the ship's entrance or the noisy horns that sounded the ship's official departure. When Jax asked about their accents, Miriam was first to explain her's, "I am fluent in French and English, but.. at times.. a lot of times..." she giggled, "I mix them both!"

With Miriam's luck, another student came to join their party. She was blonde, quite more than blonde, with not the best manicure, but nonetheless, Mim was happy to have her, "
Mademoiselle Clair, I'm Mim. Its a surnum for Miriam Isabelle Marin. See, Mim!" Yet again, her hand whipped out before her exposing the 'okay' hand gesture she suddenly has been so crazed to do.

With: Jaxson, Tyler and Clair

Last edited:
Azul Naximus
Azul saw Aaron's impressed expression at his demonstration. His statement about Water versus Fire indicated that he would challenge Azul soon in the future. To reply, he strongly said, "So, I guess we're friends... Well, I have to go to the bathroom." All this action made the Water-Boy to go to the bathroom. He left with a friendly wave to the red-head. His journey was to find the bathroom. Not wanting to bother anybody, he rushed to find it on his own. His belongings were still with him by this point. After a while, Azul found the bathroom, at the right time. Finishing his business in there, Azul realized something.

He hadn't shown his other power:
Ice Manipulation, to Aaron. He was washing his hands and thought about if he should showcase it. However, the fire boy would most likely link him as the "Menace" Aquarius. Azul did not want that to happen. There was a chance that Aaron hated Aquarius. Possibly every student on the boat hated the vigilante. The media had a lot of control over society. But, maybe there was a chance they'll like Aquarius! he thought with hope. Planning another event, he looked through his belongings if his costume was in there. Azul had found it and put it on in one the bathroom stalls.

Now with his Aquarius suit on, he hid his luggage in the bathroom stall he was in. By freezing the whole stall, of course. He rushed out and was in sight of several students. A vigilante on the boat!? How would anyone react to that? Aquarius casually walked into the back of the ship, seeing as there were a group of students here. It included a fox, a white haired girl, a purple haired girl, a girl that had hair of ice cream, and a simple young lad. The vigilante casually but strongly asked the group,
"How's the weather today?" His plan was to hear how they felt about the vigilante and how he was going to tell the truth to them.

Mentioned: thatawesomedude thatawesomedude Raku Raku SachiGrl SachiGrl Mena Mena Uasal Uasal Roxasarass Roxasarass

Tyler Christopher Mayers

"Nice to meet you, Jax. I hope we get along well," he said after the handshake and gave a friendly smile back to the young fox-man that stood in front of him. From what he could tell, Jax was from America due to that accent of his. Then finally came a topic of discussion instead of just small talk, coming from the fox-man. As anyone would probably guess through having heard him speaking, Tyler would clearly be a person of British nationality. "Well, I'm clearly from Britain, which you can tell from my accent. Liverpool to be a bit more exact," he answered the fox's question.

Meeting with all of these future people was something to be expected, he guessed. They are all to be his future classmates, and so these meetings with all the people would be inevitable anyways. But in his opinion, Tyler was the most plain-looking guy out of all the people in this group of theirs. His appearance itself wouldn't say why he's invited to this academy at all. The least plain things about his appearance was just his glasses and gold-ish brown eyes. Even then, there's not so much of anything to him that would make him material for this place just from appearance alone.

Among a group that consisted of the most noticeable of them all, a probably American fox, a girl who had bright purple hair and a tendency to mix two languages together, another girl with colored hair and reminded a hell of a lot of neapolitan ice cream and another girl but this time she had white hair, there was him. Tyler. Very plain Tyler, who had nothing much going for him in terms of appearance. But then, maybe that was what made him unique like the others. His plain appearance was made him unique among this group since many were already unique, though it may not be in the real world.

But eventually, he caught sight of a person he'd been looking at earlier. Though now however, rather than taking a look at the person's actual face, he was looking at what appeared to be a scarf wrapped around the head of this person. A rather odd thing to do, he thought. The ice cream haired girl was the one he was looking at, and he was quite sure of it. The only reason he could've guessed as to why she was doing this was to hide from other people, the reason behind that however, he couldn't piece it together. He doesn't know much of her after all.

Well, now just seems like a great time to introduce himself and actually get to know someone else a bit better. Having decided that now, he walked a little bit nearer to her and knelt down as to get onto the same as her because she's been sitting against the railing and he was standing. Now, what was he supposed to greet her with, or even say in this kind of situation? Some thinking had been done, and he chose something to say. "Um... I notice you've wrapped your head in that scarf you've got there and I was wondering but, might you feel a bit uncomfortable with us being here?" he asked her. Not the best of things to say he guessed but it was what he went with. Tyler pushed up his glasses again.

Raku Raku Mena Mena

Lasky had taken a minute or two to breathe heavily, then proceeded to just slowly walk back to the front of the ship. He was still very tired, and didn't know why he decided to 'help' this stranger with his book. He ignored them as they displayed their powers to everyone that was looking, and just sat back down near the place he was before.

For only a few seconds, he looked up at some other people talking. He considered the notion of becoming friends with some of them, maybe. No, no. he told himself, They just won't care about me, because I'm weak. But was he sure about that?

No, not really. Maybe one of them would look at him and ask what's wrong. Or ignore him, as usual.

thatawesomedude thatawesomedude NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer Raku Raku SachiGrl SachiGrl Roxasarass Roxasarass

"Friends?" For a moment, he said nothing. Then, he started laughing hysterically. "Nice joke." He soon stopped laughing when the water boy said he had to go to the bathroom.

This guy's really funny. Friends? In his dreams.

He noticed the kid, but did nothing to help him. Why would he anyways? Aaron forgot that the kid had helped him with the book.

Mentioned: Agent Agent

253154.jpg

Clair O'Reilly (Cu Chulainn)

With both Mim's appearance and introduction taken into account Clair was led to assume that she was the popular type you always heard about. The type who'd spend five hundred dollars on a pair of socks if they were designer brand or 'in'. The kind who'd get all pissy about breaking a sweat yet alone a nail. However Clair also decided it was far to early to print her as such, besides Clair had never even met a 'popular' type.

With Mim's introduction out of the way Clair retracted her hand and offered up an awkward smile in return. Shifting her wait against the railings Clair let out a soft sigh "A surnum huh, I guess that's french for acronym then. Anyway Mim's cool, I like it....Cgor doesn't really have a nice ring to it though so please just call me Clair. Oh and if you could drop the mademoiselle that'd be great."

With a soft laugh Clair turned her gaze towards the sky "So Mim what do you make of this whole battle school thing ? Just what is your ability, if you don't mind me asking of course"

Almost instantaneously after asking her question, Clair was interrupted by some kid in spandex who wished to inquire about the weather. At first glance Clair was left speechless however after a few second her eyes widened in disbelief and she burst into a fit of laughter, resting her right hand upon Mim's shoulder for support "H.h.how's the weather hahahaha, Mim please tell me I'm imagining this, aghh ow my ribs hurt bwahahaha"

NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer SachiGrl SachiGrl

Last edited:
Botch Blythe couldn't fully understand the reasoning behind his receiving the letter. Throughout both of his lives, he'd never quite done enough to warrant invitation to an academy as hopeful as Battle Academy. In the first of his lives, Botch was merely a plain, ordinary boy amidst a world of exceptional wonders of nature -- people truly deserving to be here. Yet even if he had done anything exceptional in his first life, none would know of it anyway. And in his second, Botch merely traveled the world and elected to live as one should live -- modestly, earning their way through life, struggle by struggle. But he hadn't shown himself to live any differently than any hobo with a few camping supplies. The sole event in his life that could possibly warrant a letter to Battle Academy was when he participated in the counterattack against the Phantoms a year prior. But even then, he had made certain to try and keep himself hidden among the enemy ranks, opting to prey on enough Phantoms to preserve enough of their energy to utilize the Curse just enough to live to see the day when the Phantoms' numbers would return to get their revenge on the people of Upton.

He's lived twice, after all. He knew to properly plan for their follow-up invasion. Word travels far, even to those who aren't noteworthy, like him.

Botch had entered the boat blatantly underpacked. With him, he only carted a handful of camping supplies -- a tent, a sleeping bag, some canned food and a hunter's knife -- all haphazardly crammed into a large plastic back Botch supported from the bottom to prevent it from tearing. After finding himself a comfortable seat on the bus, he picks up on the sounds of the childish bickering he's come to expect of young students combined with the powerful noises he's come to expect of those who were born gifted. He couldn't bring it in himself to intervene. He merely sat, listened from afar, and smiled inwardly, hoping that now that he's earned himself a place in the world, he could enjoy it more than he ever could in his first life.

----------------------------------------
Can you really enjoy this, Botch? Oh, God... What have you done!?

N
E
M
U
cbf383cdd23361b582a325ea672695a313f1d88df8a9147729e2f9cdc32413a7_6.jpg

Time:
7:37 AM

Interaction:
With Others

Tagging:
Roxasarass Roxasarass

Nemu watched behind her scarf as others chose to interact with the group, eventually making a big group near her. Although she took her medication, the ice cream girl still felt the effects of her powers onto her body. Usually when she could still feel the effects of telepathy, she would need to go lay down and wait for the medication to work while she was asleep. However, she didn't know where her cabin was so she was out of luck for that department. Wondering whether or not she should move away from the larger group, Nemu heard the thoughts of the others briefly.

Most of them were nonchalant and rather funny as they interacted with each other, Nemu made a quiet laughing noise. She failed to notice that Tyler had walked over to where she was sitting until she heard him speak. The girl made a small yelp noise, loud enough to be heard by the others, bringing her scarf up to her face. Listening to what he had to say, her mind wondered to eyes and briefly made eye contact with him. She nodded a quick 'No' at Ty, refusing to look him in the eyes however as she was afraid of blushing like an idiot.

Eventually Nemu turned towards the male, not seeming to be impolite to the person that was genuinely concerned about her. Her hemochroma eyes studied everything about him briefly before glancing back at the other group. She didn't know what to say to the person, she just sat there unable to talk for the most part. Maybe this was due to what he had thought earlier or she was just shy to talk to people? Both of these could be good reasons as to why she wouldn't speak to him.

All of a sudden, a very thick fog covers everyone's vision. You cannot see each other, nor where you are. But then a bright light pierces through the fog as the ship finally gets out. You are then welcomed to this.
WELCOME TO BATTLE ACADEMY!
full
Yes, it seems rather large with all those facilities, but this is the academy nonetheless. The actual party has just begun. The ship would then make a stop on the docks and a ram is then brought down to provide a safe path for all of you get off the ship. You will be then guided by the academy assistants to the main building itself.

Last edited:
Almost immediately after Jax asked the question, Mim had her answer out there. So, she's French and English. She definitely seemed to have a lot of energy. Next was Tyler. "I'm sure we will Tyler" Jaxson replied to Ty. Jaxson was usually an easy person to get along with. He doesn't seem to have any enemies other than the ones he made. Shortly after that was said, Tyler responded to his question. What he said reassured him that he was British. "I thought so. I'm from Boston by the way" he told him. It appeared that they were pretty popular as another girl had come to join them. She introduced herself as Clair. Jax shot here a quick wave. She had begun to start talking with Mim before something unexpected happened. Someone in a black an blue spandex suit had arrived and asked them about the weather. Jaxson's initial reaction was similar to Clair's. He let out a quick snicker and recovered quickly. "Dude, you know you probably should wait till we get there to show off your suit" he said, struggling to keep back a laugh. Before he could get a response a bizarrely sudden and thick fog surrounded the boat. Jaxson couldn't see a foot in front of him. Soon after, the fog had faded just as sudden as it appeared and what came into view was astonishing. It was the academy in all it's glory. Jax was speechless.

NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer SachiGrl SachiGrl Uasal Uasal

Elias had noticed another student who did not seem to be enjoying the trip. He couldn't tell if it was seasickness or if they were sad, but being the nice person he is, he moved to assist. He began to approach the boy, but before he reached him a weird fog had engulfed the ship. It was so thick that Elias couldn't see anything unless it was right in front of him. But, as soon as it manifested it disappeared and he was looking at what could only be described as breath taking. Hell, it could be called more than that, gist of it is that the academy looked amazing. He still continued towards the unhappy student. "Hey, you alright mate?" he asked as he lowered into view.

Agent Agent

Botch made no hurry in taking to his feet to depart for the academy, still yet distracted by the sheer confusion as to just what it was he was doing here. He knew he didn't belong. He supposed he should've been grateful, but he knew that accepting the invitation to Battle Academy went against the entire reason he chose to live his life through a second time -- he was so certain he hadn't earned his place here. He hadn't yet quite figured out just what had coerced him to come in the end, so to satisfy his own returning frustrations from his previous life, he merely settled for the explanation that if the answers to his questions exist, they'd be found here.

---------------------------------------
I just don't want to die!!!
---------------------------------------
He decided to be satisfied with that for the time being. Only when the ship was nearly empty did he finally awaken himself from his self-imposed trance and realize that they'd finally reached their destination. He stood and, in a cautious hurry, made his way off of the ferry with some inexplicable dedication to some cause that eluded his conscious mind.

What? Is someone talking to me? Lasky was about to see who was talking to him, but his vision was obscured as a blanket of thick fog washes over the whole ship. For a few seconds, he began that the 'Battle Academy' was some sort of mischievous plot, but that theory was shot down when the fog darkening the ship was replaced with an intense sunlight, blinding Lasky slightly. He held his left hand over his eyes, shielding them until his vision normalized.

But wait, someone was talking to him! Lasky needed some help, or he wasn't gonna feel better. As his vision became a little more used to the sunlight, he could see a man lowering himself to his level, asking if the boy was alright. Lasky was slightly afraid of him, because he had scales on some parts of his body, and a tail. I'm not feeling to well. I'm so... tired. He answered the man, in a slightly raspy voice. "I'm so tired. I haven't eaten anything..." He took a few breaths before finishing his sentence. "...today."
Raku Raku

Users who are viewing this thread

Back