• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Batman-Multiverse or next generation

Diaval

hello!

Who doesnt know the caped crusader? As a huge dc/batman fan i would love to do a rp based on this world- or rather an alternative version of it!

It could be set in the future ( like batman beyond) with new heroes and villains or even the descendents of the original ones - Or how about an alternative timeline? An alternative universe; a version of earth were things wents a little...differently? I'm sure most of you are familiar with the multiverse - an infinite number of possible versions of earth and the characters there. This gives us the chance to go compleately crazy with the story: how about evil versions of the heroes? good versions of the villains? A timeline were the joker took over gotham, or one were any villain, anyone who opposed the system was wiped out? Tell me whatever idea you have, everything goes XD

Want to play a canon character who behaves much differently than they normally do? no problem, thats one of the advantages of the multiverse XD Ocs are always welcome of course!

While i tend not to have many rules when it comes to writing, there are a few things i would like to mention first... :

-i write in past tense,3th person ( like it would be written in a book) , but i can also do a script like style if you prefer
-I try to match the lenght of my replies with those of my partner, but it should at least be 1+ paragraphes... No one liners!
-As a not native english speaker i dont judge people who make spelling mistakes - i make them myselfe. as long as i can understand you its fine ^^
-please be active! I try to answear at least once a day or as soon as i come online and see the message
-18 + only. sorry.
-darker themes are fine with me, but dont have to be included. I love a dramatic,dark story as much as a more fun,random one ^^
-playing multiple characters at once is no problem for me, if you prefer to have only one character each thats also fine
-long term partners prefered- if you want to end the rp its fine, but please tell me! Dont ghost me D:

if you are interested leave a comment or send me a pm!

Hi there! This actually sounds pretty awesome and I have some ideas if you'd like to PM me and we can discuss!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back