• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Batman: Gotham's Guardian

Birdsie

The God-Emperor of Mankind

• Gotham City, located on the eastern coast of the United States, is a hive of scum and villainy like no other in the entire country, and maybe the entire world. It's almost as if though there was an entity - a spirit of the city - and one that feeds on darkness and despair, that infected it with malignant, tangible evil.

Twenty-seven years ago, this evil was destined to give birth to yet another tragedy. When a small-time criminal, Joe Chill walked into an alleyway at the right time, he stumbled upon Gotham city's wealthiest family. Overtaken by greed, he killed the parents of the eight-year-old Bruce Wayne and fled the scene, leaving the boy alone and tormented.

Most, in the boy's place, would waver and be consumed by the evil of the city and join its madness; become a brutal, inhuman catalyst of more tragedies in a never-ending cycle. But through willpower and perseverance, he endured the darkness and rather than let it take him, he took its reins and used it for good.

Who is he, you ask? He is Gotham's protector and guardian. By night, her defender. By day, her first citizen.

He's the Caped Crusader, the Dark Knight, the World's Greatest Detective. He is the Batman.

Tagging currently active people who participated previously as well as a few friends:
Rumble Fish Rumble Fish Safety Hammer Safety Hammer FireMaiden FireMaiden Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Alteras Alteras Hammy Hammy Nomad_Queen Nomad_Queen Literally Batman Literally Batman Harley Quinn Harley Quinn DiscoQuinn DiscoQuinn Archdemon Archdemon

Last edited:
I wanna join, but I'd want to play an OC cause I hate playing cannon characters.

Plus, the sooner you get these spots filled, the sooner people are forced to choose cannon characters.

Put me down for Scarecrow as a definite first-pick, and Jason Todd as a second. Maybe Roman Sionis if that's not too much and no one else desperately wants to play him.

Put me down for Scarecrow as a definite first-pick, and Jason Todd as a second. Maybe Roman Sionis if that's not too much and no one else desperately wants to play him.
If you are gonna be Roman Sionis, I have to be Black Mask

If you are gonna be Roman Sionis, I have to be Black Mask
You know, this statement isn't that far off given how many people have impersonated Roman and taken his moniker.

How we've hardly ever seen Roman lose his cool over the impersonation is beyond me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back