• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Batman/DC roleplay (CanonxOC)

SugarPumpkin

Really looking for one x one with some DC lovers, preferably Batfamily members. I'd especially like to find someone willing to do something in the batman beyond universe. I'm really new to this website so sorry if I'm goofing up or anything. I'm certainly not new to RP though, I'm a pretty seasoned RP veteran so you won't need to teach me the ropes at all. This is just an rp I've always hoped to do with someone.

I know someone who can rp as terry if you like to know
Also which batfamily members are you looking for i might be able to rp or recommend a person

Yeet let's do it dude

Sure!

So any particular characters you want to claim before we go? I can take Terry and Bruce if you want that from me.

Sadly I can't PM yet :/ I'm also super new here so this type of website layout is very new to me! So I am sorry for any stupid posts and such.

Sure!

So any particular characters you want to claim before we go? I can take Terry and Bruce if you want that from me.

Sadly I can't PM yet :/ I'm also super new here so this type of website layout is very new to me! So I am sorry for any stupid posts and such.

Go to my "About" section, can you use that to contact me until one of us meets this post limit?

I have almost reached the post limit. I just need like 5 more and i will have reached it.

so, are we limited to only the batfamily, or can we be other characters?

If Comicwolf is referring to me - Right now cops are in highest demand. As for comic characters, we ask people to prove themselves through their writing as civilians before we see which comic character might be the best fit. Sugar is with us too.
I was asking sugarpumpkin but ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Back