• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy basgiath war college: a dragon rider rp

Interested in making a dragon. Tried googling the species, as I noticed on the CS's there is daggertail/swordtail etc?

Are they limited to specific color of dragons? ;x

Found the answers :)

APPLICATIONS ARE DUE BY THIS SUNDAY AT MIDNIGHT EST. Mods will decide on the applications accepted on Tuesday 12/12.

Current breakdown of roles available and applications submitted;

Roles available
Riders: 6
• Child of rebellion: 2
Dragons: 6
• red: 2
• green: 1
• orange: 1
• blue: 1
• brown: 1

Applications submitted
Red: 2 applications
Green: 0 applications
Orange: 1 applications
Blue: 2 applications
Brown: 1 application

Riders: 7
Children of the rebellion: 3

Lore Q: is it common knowledge among the non-educated folks that dragons can shapeshift into human forms or is that specialized info

Lore Q: is it common knowledge among the non-educated folks that dragons can shapeshift into human forms or is that specialized info
It is not common knowledge, every rider entering Basgiath (unless maybe if they're a legacy) would not know dragons can shapeshift into humans!

IMPORTANT‼️
Mods and I have decided to extend CS deadline to tomorrow 12/12 at midnight EST!!! This is due to RPN being down for a bit this weekend. We will now announce who is accepted wednesday 12/13!!

Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu since the deadline was extended you can absolutely apply!

For everyone who is interested and hasn’t yet decided roles here is the breakdown of applications so far!

Roles available
Dragons: 5
• red: 1

Applications submitted
Green: 2 applications

Riders: 8

Last edited:
Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu since the deadline was extended you can absolutely apply!

For everyone who is interested and hasn’t yet decided roles here is the breakdown of applications so far!

Roles available
Riders: 7
Dragons: 6
• red: 2

Applications submitted

Yay!

Reposting link for whoever needs it!

Roles available
Dragons: 5
• red: 1

Applications submitted

hi i was wondering if this was a typo or not, but wasnt there two slots available for red dragon?

hi i was wondering if this was a typo or not, but wasnt there two slots available for red dragon?
Hi! So the mods were discussing roles and we realized we had messed up the original role counts for dragons! We have 9 total riders for the rp and then put 10 dragons by accident! So the count was off! As such we put the red down to 1 to make up for our initial miscount. My apologies! I was exhausted when we worked on setting this all up and didn’t notice till now (for the first time in weeks I had a full nights sleep lmaoo)

Hi! So the mods were discussing roles and we realized we had messed up the original role counts for dragons! We have 9 total riders for the rp and then put 10 dragons by accident! So the count was off! As such we put the red down to 1 to make up for our initial miscount. My apologies! I was exhausted when we worked on setting this all up and didn’t notice till now (for the first time in weeks I had a full nights sleep lmaoo)
You may want to update the CS thread role count for anyone who misses it in the main — it looks like it still lists 10 for both roles and an extra rebel!

Ah that's fair! Thanks for the clarification!

You may want to update the CS thread role count for anyone who misses it in the main — it looks like it still lists 10 for both roles and an extra rebel!
The extra rebel is sugar’s character! There is a total of 3 rebellion children! I’ll fix the cs thread as soon as I can get on my pc and make sure it says 9 for riders and dragons. I posted that at like 2 am so once again my apologies for the mistake 😭

Hi everyone! We have selected all the applicants and we just wanted to say thank you to everyone who showed interest and applied. It was so hard to choose and every submission would have made a great addition, sadly we only had a select number of spots. Those accepted have been dmed, so if you did not get a message from me or sugar, i am sorry to say you have not been selected. If the dm did not mention both character names that you applied with that means only one was accepted. We still enjoyed reading every cs and all of you would have been a joy to rp with! I hope to see yall in another thread one day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back