• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Barton Hollow (Interest Check)

Saracen_Rue

Pure of Heart, Dumb of Ass
Roleplay Type(s)

giphy.gif

*akwardly taps microphone* HELLO, HELLO, IS THIS THING ON??? Okay, cool. Now that I got your attention:
Are you in the mood for a slower and chill paced Role Play? Do you like small southern town aesthetics? Do you like when stories have queer characters written by queer writers? Do you like it when a group are able to not only write literate quality rp's, but also manage to bullshit OOC and know when the drama stays IC, and stays there, and when to meme a little too close to the sun? Well boy howdy do I have the one for you! Me and a few friends have an open and accepting RP with all of that and more in the works. There's still a few somewhat preset (but still customizable to your liking) character roles/options left and ready for the taking. And if none of the ones available suit your tastes, feel free to bring your own idea to the table, and we'll all be more than happy to welcome you in with open arms and cookies. Mind you, this is an RP that had died all too soon before it could really get started, years ago on a different site, and I've just recently decided to take it over and restart fresh with new characters, etc. So anyone is welcome to come forth and submit a form :) There is also a Discord server that's available to join if you feel so inclined, invite will be sent via PM as a way to keep it from being spammed, etc.

Anyway, all of that word vomit is over with, below are the links needed to all and any information. Feel free to PM me on here as well if you so desire and feel more comfortable that way, I don't bite, I promise :)

MAIN PAGE: Barton Hollow: 7 Years

OOC INTEREST THREAD

OOC Chat Thread

Interested!
Welcome on in, have a look around :) do apologize in advance if it takes me a while to respond to any messages from you or others. Work and life stuff during the week usually gives me limited time for online stuff, so I may be online for a few hours at a time during the week. But I'm usually pretty active during weekends :) so I'll do my best to answer whenever I can. :)

hey folks, co-GM here, giving this thread a sneaky little boost! if anyone's interested in learning more about the characters we already have, please give us a DM! I know we're biased, but they're pretty great. lots of drama, lots of angst, and lots of memes are in store.

giphy.gif

No worries at all!! If I'm not active to be able to help with anything, either of my RP mods are probably able to help out (aka both partially-stars & apprenticesmith95 are my fellow co-GMs to help out in situations like this) so any of us would be happy to help out in any way we can :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back