• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Banquet [Interest Check]

AvidElmV2

Four Thousand Club
In the land of Banquet, life is fair. Town's prosper, villages gladly harvest crops and make other supplies for their respective kingdoms. Legendary tales of heroes are told all throughout the land. Children pretend to be those heroes, fighting dragons and undead armies with epic weaponry, such as enchanted swords and bows. However, you are not those heroes. You, my friends, are the normal citizens of banquet. Or are you? The land of Banquet is filled with mysteries. Villagers are said to have walked into Slither Cavern looking for herbs. They come out with unimaginable tales of nagas and giant spiders. But no one believes them. Men would travel a road to one of the major cities. The road was next to a mountain where inhuman roar's could be heard. Some men never make it to the cities, as they are said to be gobbled up by the dragon that reside there. But you don't believe in these silly tales! Do you?

Now, before you go thinking that this is an RP were you absolutely HAVE to go adventuring, your wrong. You can do anything you want! You can be a farmer who sell wheat to travelers in an exchange for some a story or two. You could be a blacksmith even! Anything you could possibly imagine... Unless I deny it. You can also be any medieval race such as: Half Dragon Hybrid, Naga, Giant Spider, Werewolf, Human, ect. Well? What are you waiting for? Get out there and enjoy the world of Banquet!

Well, if you've ever heard of BYOND, you should thank someone named SirMcFrosty! He gave me the idea. This is a tribute to his RP!

Okay, I think one more person will do it.

Okay then. Let me make the thread and I'll invite you guys.

Okay. Here's the link you guys. Join any time.

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/banquet.84630/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back