• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Banners & Blood - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
:D Let's get this show on the road!

It's 10pm, so I'll post tomorrow.

EDIT: Sorry, it's a bit rushed, but I've got a semi-busy day ahead.

Last edited:
That may have been presumptuous of me, but I got the feeling we were trying to squeeze past this part of the story so we can 'progress' - i.e Teh Frixz Teh Frixz has been waiting quite a while to join.

Dude, let's just move forward. Someone pick up the unconscious elf and, uh. Maybe WlfSamurai WlfSamurai will tell us if there are any survivors? Because otherwise I imagine our next step is to get the hell out of the ruins of Glewick City, meet up with our caravan and say "Well, fuck, now what?"

OK, OK, I'm gonna write everything in one post (i.e. Ash grabbed Cassandra and we're all going back to the caravan) and WlfSamurai WlfSamurai can fill in any gaps and move us forward LMAO. Sound good?

Post up, mostly filler/future plot setup, might help push things along.

Also, did we keep track of the dagger the bloodied girl had? I may incorporate it into future plot points.

EDIT: Reread a few posts, I see that Ash has it. Or had, before the craziness began.

Last edited:
Aimless Vagabond Aimless Vagabond Ash still has the dagger from the bloodied girl and the book from the dilapidated house! I can certainly have Ash give the dagger to Elias as she has no need for it. But, speaking of the bloody girl, as far as I know she's still in the back of a wagon. Teh Frixz Teh Frixz do you want to capitalise on that and have your character be that girl so you can enter the role-play? Up to you! I'd feel terrible pushing off your character entrance further as I know you've been waiting a long time. :' )

OK, Epiphany Epiphany / Wackadoodle0987 Wackadoodle0987 and everyone else, where to next? I can have Ash stop the caravan in a field and let the characters discuss (and take a break) or we can go straight to a city and take a break there. Ash's priority is to have someone help Cassandra as she has no magic herself, so its up to you! The plot can go a lot of directions now that we're finally done with the Glewick City arc.

And one more thing: Wackadoodle0987 Wackadoodle0987 am I safe to assume that this role-play's version of vampires are immortal unless killed?
EDIT: its for future plot purposes. I also assume that elven lifespans are 400-500 years old seeing that Cassandra is 100 years old and I remember reading somewhere that it was equivalent to ~20 in human years.

Also, fantastic job with posts this chapter everyone! I can't wait to see the next big adventure!

Last edited:
Also, before we hop to it, have we decided on the general topography of the area we’re in? Aside from the woods, the river and the plains leading to Glewick, I can’t recall if we’ve decided anything about the landscape. I suspect we’ll want a port city nearby, since it’d be odd for a Corsair to go too far inland. That’s my opinion, at least.

I freely admit, my experience (and my comfort zone) lies in a moderated game. One where players build out their characters, go through character arcs and control their characters actions but where there's a host who animates the world, runs the NPCs, details out what's over that hill, etc.

I know things must have hit the fan for WlfSamurai WlfSamurai given I'm in a few other games with him and his participation has drastically dwindled. Nonetheless, I'm not super comfortable in just...taking the plot and running with it. I'm happy to support you guys as best as I can but a game isn't fun for me without a showrunner.

Epiphany Epiphany its no problem at all! I'm glad I asked. I can have Ash stop the wagon in a field and we can have that much desired character development and meeting until WlfSamurai WlfSamurai is able to post about the next destination! :closed eyes open smile:

Everyone OK with that? I'll post after Teh Frixz Teh Frixz goes!

I regret posting. :/ That wasn't even what I wanted to write, but it was so late, I was tired and ended up just puking that up... I think I'm gonna edit it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back