• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Banners & Blood - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I completely understood everything you said...I think. I got lost halfway through each post and had to reread, but I get what you are saying. I think. Maybe.

Silvana Silvana

No no, it was just one of those old science charts I had to follow through. If A is true, go to C, and if A is not true, got to E. One of those kinds of things.

No no, it was just one of those old science charts I had to follow through. If A is true, go to C, and if A is not true, got to E. One of those kinds of things.
Lol. Ah okay then. Since you seem to understand the chart, what do you think about it?

It makes sense, and is effective, though I am not sure that we will be doing that kind of thing in this rp.

It makes sense, and is effective, though I am not sure that we will be doing that kind of thing in this rp.
*shrugs* It was more of a thought that I had. An ability that can benefit or harm someone or a group of people.

The way our groups seems to be going, a group wide medic effect might be incredibly useful...

Lol. Sorta. It was more like a practice run to see how the sites dice system works.
Nice. Makes sense. Yeah, it's funny. I don't know what iteration this site is at anymore. Overhaul 39? Anyway, back when I first started here, and every change I've been a part of since, I've learned to not trust the rolling on the site. It wasn't very random from what I remember. I don't know if that's still true, but I've had players roll their dice off-site since.

Im just imagining Tanner firing arrow after arrow at an incoming enemy, then all the sudden the dice roll goes badly, and he gets shot in the back. Oh that will be funny.

Im just imagining Tanner firing arrow after arrow at an incoming enemy, then all the sudden the dice roll goes badly, and he gets shot in the back. Oh that will be funny.
Lol. Don't worry. I am already trying to brainstorm ideas for good and bad luck affects. At worst, everyones abilities and magic won't work properly and at best everyones abilities and magic are enhanced four fold.

Lol. well since your the GM what do you think about the dice ability?
Oh boy. I'm not the best to be asking. I'm so tainted by indie RPGs, I'm going to give you some hippie-dippie answer. You know, something like:

It's fine. A roll or mechanic is only as good as how it effects the wider currency in the game and supports the conversation at the table.

You know. Something like that. ;)

We haven’t established that.

Yet.

But, it seems like it would fit. Either way. You tell me. Are there monsters out there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back