• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Bane Of The Witch

Dagfinn

Maid Of Doom

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Bane Of The Witch

ʌʌʌʌʌʌʌʌʌʌʌʌʌʌʌʌʌʌʌʌ

Modern day, New York city (Cliché I know, stay with me. Gets good ( :P )) and you are just who you are. Whether you feel it good or bad, that does not matter. Though how others think of you, might matter. Stay in your room, your space, your safe sanctuary. At night it is a time to roam and be free. It's New York! Night life is great, don't fuss. Well night is not entirely safe either, but it is better.

Be you a magic literate witch or warlock, a ferocious werewolf, a sly vampire, all is fair. Just be wary of the savage Demons, the threatening Hunters, and the pesky Humans. All is fair game in this world, all is fair.

(( Butt Munch are you happy now? ))

Hey hey hey. I am in. I know so much with magic.... Now if I can find a Dresden crew... But this isn't the place. So Sign me up for wizard or mage.... Haven't played a Mage in a while.

[QUOTE="Johnny R McAvery]You mean a phobophage. Nasty works.

[/QUOTE]
Which is exactly why I wanted to be a Buruburu....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back