• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Band RP.

In fifteen minutes Jim and Becca arrived at the beach and got out of the car. There wasn't a soul around and the only sounds that could be heard were the Sea Gulls and the waves crashing on the shore. Becca took a deep breath and exhaled with a smile. A gentle sea breeze blew on them. "This was such a good idea.... Come on!" She said grabbing Jim's hand pulling him with her to the water, only stopping to take off her sun dress which flew off the breeze. Jim shook his head and laughed while he ran with her. "Slow down, Bec!" He said they hit the water the both fell in laughing. The waves rolled over them. Jim kissed her softly and she returned it. "I love you..." Jim said while holding her. She sighed and put her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes. "I love you too.. Do you think that we'll ever get married..?" She asked while taking in the ambience.

Last edited:
Nicole and Henry went into an ice cream shop. Henry got vanilla and Nicole got rocky road. "Babe, I love you, but vanilla? That's so boring." She said. Henry shrugged. "I like vanilla. What can I say? Maybe boring suits me." He said. Nicole pulled his ice cream to her mouth and tasted it. "It doesn't, but I guess vanilla isn't that bad." She said. Henry cupped her cheek and kissed her. "No stealing, cuteness." He said with a wink. Nicole blushed.

Jim held Becca close, confused by her question. "Of course, my love." He said with a light laugh. "Whatever made you ask that?" He asked as Becca looked up at him. "I'm just making sure, babe." She said and leaned up, kissing him lightly at first then adding more to it. Jim kissed back and gave a smile. They made out in the water for a few minutes while the waves rolled over them. Soon Jim stopped, kissing her cheek and went to get the blanket and his backpack from the car. Becca turned and watched him with a giggle, still sitting in the water. "What are you up to, hon?" She asked as Jim laid the blanket down on the sand and pulled out a bottle of champagne from his backpack along with two plastic champagne flutes. "I thought we'd celebrate properly with this!" He said and Becca laughed, covering her face.

Last edited:
Jim took the foil off of the top of the bottle then removed the muselet. "Now comes the fun part." He said trying to get the cork out but struggled with it. Becca laughed shaking her head as she watched him trying to get the cork to pop. Finally it did and the pop could be heard for quite a long ways. Becca got up and walked over, kissing him softly. He kissed back while pulling her down to sit. He poured them both a glass and sat the bottle down, handing her her glass. "Here's to all of us becoming rock stars." He said as they clinked their glasses and took a drink. Becca giggled and kissed his cheek. "I love you, baby." She said and gave a sigh, getting up. "I'm going to go get my phone. I'll be right back." She said and walked to the car. Jim stayed back, drinking champagne. When she got to the car she got her phone but there were no messages. She walked back with it, contemplating texting her a funny gif.

Nicole pulled Henry the rest of the way to the park and they sat on a bench. She played with his hand. "Henry, do you think we could...well, that we could have children? I mean, we don't have to if you don't want kids." She asked. Henry kissed her head. "If you want kids, we'll have kids. So, it's up to you." He replied. Nicole nodded and decided to give it more thought. After sitting and kissing for awhile, they went back home.

The day had come. Their first concert and Jim was excited. As was Becca because she hadn't gotten to talk with Nicole for a while. They were on a tour bus heading to the show. Jim wore simple torn blue jeans and a black Batman shirt and Converse shoes. Becca wore black capris with black and white striped socks and black boots, a black sleeveless t-shirt that had the word Punk in red and white on the front. Becca gave Nicole a smile. "How have you been, Sis?" She asked quietly so the guys didn't hear.

Nicole smiled back. She wore a black lace crop top, a red and black plaid skirt, a long sleeved black jacket, a black purse, and black shoes. "I've been good. Henry's the sweetest guy on Earth. How about you, girly?" Nicole playfully elbowed Becca with a wink.

(We're on the tour bus jsyk)

"I'm good. How did things go with Mr. Henry that night? We didn't get to talk about it." She asked and grinned big. She wanted the info on that night. She pulled out her phone and texted Nicole to keep their conversation private. Tell me!! She texted excitedly.

Last edited:
Gets to the place of the concert and heads backstage. He gets dressed and changed now he's sitting while the makeup artists do their thing.

Nicole couldn't help but laugh at Becca's excitement. Okay okay, I will calm down. It was amazing. He was so sweet and thoughtful. I never thought I'd actually love it. In case you were wondering, it was definitely mind blowing haha 😉.

Becca laughed at the reply and texted back. Where did it start? And how many times did he make you... you know.. She sent it and awaited Nicole's reply.

Jim stared out the window, watching everything that went by while thinking to himself. I'll meet the jeweler when we arrive and sneak off someplace so she can give me the ring.. I'll have to avoid Becca so that she doesn't see what we're doing. I really hope that she doesn't get upset.. He continued to think. Planning every moment out thoroughly.

Nicole blushed at her question. Jesus Christ, Bec. Did jim teach you to talk like this? It started in the living room on the front door and I'd say about five times. What can I say, my guy's got a lot of energy.

Becca's eyes widened when she read Nicole's reply. Looking over at her she mouthed 'Oh my gosh!' She sent one last text. And where did it end up? I am sorry to pry but I told you that we were going to talk about it! 😝

Soon the bus stopped at the venue and parked. Jim stood up and turned to the girls. "Alright, showtime is in a couple of hours. I love you very much and I want you to know that I'm prouder than I've ever been of all of us..." He said with a big smile. Becca stood up to walk over and hug and kiss him. "And I want you to know that I'm proud of you, my big man." She said putting her arms around him. Jim kissed her forehead and kind of pushed her away. "Concert now. Hugs and kisses later. We have to keep to a schedule. " He said and walked off the bus. That was hard to do but I have to hurry to meet her. He thought and took out his phone to let the jeweler know that they had arrived. Becca could feel her happiness and excitement slowly leaving her. She turned to Nicole. "He's........ He's never done that.... He pushed me away...." She said with her lip quivering.

Nicole frowned and put a hand on Becca's back. "Hey, I'm sure he's just nervous or something. Don't give it too much thought. But, if it really upsets you, I'll give him a smack to the head. Sometimes Jim needs the sense knocked into him." She said turning a glare at Jim.

Becca wiped the tears away and gave a heavy sigh. "There's only one thing it could be... We're breaking up.." She said and turned to hug Nicole trying not to cry. "He's NEVER done that!!!" She shouted.

Jim got a reply from the contact telling him where they were and he hurried to meet with them. Within minutes he met an elegantly dressed woman with a fancy car. He smiled shaking her hand. "Hey! I didn't mean to take so long. I trust you didn't have much trouble getting here." He said as the woman smiled and shook her head. "Nope. So, today's the day that you're popping the big question eh?" She asked as Jim sat on a folding chair that was nearby. "Yep. I've been planning this thoroughly and even had to brush her off so that she didn't pick up on the scent. Know that I mean?" He said with a sigh. "I don't like that I had to do it but she's pretty sharp."

Last edited:
Nicole patted her back. "No way, Bec. I know he's not breaking up with you. 100% positive. You don't even have to worry about that. I'm sure there's a perfectly good explanation." She said gently. Nicole sighed. She had a feeling it had to do with his marriage proposal, but he could've at least done a better job at keeping it a secret. How on Earth could she calm down Becca without giving anything away?

Becca couldn't help but cry on Nicole's shoulder. She was convinced that he was breaking up with her. She could feel her heart breaking. "Will....Y... You please find him?!" She pleaded. "I've just got to know what our future is..." She begged while holding Nicole tight.

Jim and the jeweler continued to talk. "So are you going to stay for the show? You might as well stay since you've come all this way." He said as she laughed. "I'm not going anywhere. I'm not going to miss this for the world. But, before we can continue my daughter made me promise that I'd ask you to sign something for her." She said with a chuckle. "She loves you and Savage Groove. She even has your album on pre-order." She said as Jim blushed. He knew that the girls would love to know that. He gave a nod. "Absolutely. We'll even take a group video shouting her out. How old is she?" He asked as the lady took out her phone, showing him a picture. "She's sixteen."

Nicole gently pushed Becca away and grabbed her arms. "Becca, please. I really can't stand seeing you so upset. Look, I'll go find Jim and drag his ass back here immediately to apologize. Just sit tight and relax." She offered her a smile and went to find Jim. She sent him a quick text. Jim, WHERE ARE YOU? I can't believe you left Becca like that. She's literally falling apart. When I get my hands on you you'll be sorry. Nicole pocketed her phone and angrily looked around for Jim.

Henry sat next to Becca and put a hand on her shoulder. "Hey, uh, Jim's not breaking up with you. Nicole knows what she's talking about. I've seen the way he looks at you. There's no way you can fake that kind of love. He just...handled the situation wrong. Once Nicole talks to him, he'll clear everything up." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back