• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Band RP.

Nicole sighed. "It's fine. He'll just have to deal with whatever I wear." She said nodding determinedly. Henry smiled too. "Same here. How did we get so lucky, huh?" He checked the time. "Speaking of luck, Nicole's gonna need it. We should be leaving in a few for the trial. Are you and Becca going to join us? I personally wouldn't want to see the bastard that messed up Nicole, but I figure I can keep from pounding him long enough for him to be sentenced."

Becca giggled. "I'm so happy for you. Remember.. You and I are having a chat about it next time." She said and checked the time. "Oh my gosh! Jim and I need to go visit Adam. I'll go then we'll get the heck out of here!" She said and rushed to a stall to do her business. Jim looked at Henry and raised his eyebrows. "Yeah she does. You guys better get going." He said. "And we're going to go visit Adam but we'll try to attend the trial. I can't promise.." He said regretfully.

Last edited:
Nicole laughed. "I'll remember. Henry and I had better get going for the trial. We'll go ahead and meet you guys at the hospital later." She said and left the bathroom. Henry stood. "I'm sure Nicole would understand if you guys don't make it. She'll be bummed, but Adam's important. Here she comes." He said. Nicole grabbed his hand. "Okay, I'm ready to go. Becca's still using the bathroom, but we have to go now." She said.

Jim gave a nod and stood up, hugging Nicole. "Take care and good luck, kid. I promise you that he'll go away." He said hugging her tight. He let go of the hug and extended his hand to Henry. "Make sure that she keeps it together. I'll see you guys later." He said with a nod to Henry. Becca finished in the bathroom and was washing her hands. Soon she came out with a sigh, checking her phone. Jim smiled. "I was starting to get worried, hon." He says jokingly. Becca gave a shrug. "Sorry but you can't rush that kind of thing.. Are you ready to go?" She asked while grabbing her purse and taking one last drink from her soda. Jim nodded. "Yep. Let's go see Adam. Hope that he's awake."

Last edited:
Henry nodded at Jim. "I will. See ya." He said. Nicole and Henry left them, got on their plane, and went home first to drop off their things.

Becca gave a sigh. "It's just us now... I don't know how I feel about it to be honest.." She said taking Jim's hand as they walked out of the place. Once outside Jim kissed her hand. "It's okay, hon. We will see them later. Hopefully victorious." He said as they went to their room to gather their things then got in the limousine which took them to the hospital. Once inside they told the receptionist that they were there to visit their friend. She gives them the room number and they get on the elevator. While on Becca sighs. "I don't miss being a receptionist.. All day pushing papers, answering the phone, fighting to stay awake.. that's not the life. This is." She said. Jim snickered. "What is the life? Riding an elevator at the hospital?" He asked and she elbowed him in the side. "You know what I meant.."

Last edited:
He was sleeping when they arrived and the nurses where checking his stuff. He look less in pain and is pale. He was finally showing the pain behind his smile .

Becca came to his side first and smiled, taking his hand. "Hey.. How are you feeling?" She asked in a soft voice. Jim sat on the chair next to Adam's bed. "What did they have to do to you?" He asked.

Nicole let Henry drive to the court and they went inside. David was already there and looked at them with a smirk. "Nicky, babe. It's good to see you. Is that the guy replacing me? He could do so much better." He said. Henry clenched his fists. "David. You should be glad I'm a patient man or else you'd be being hauled out in an ambulance right now." He growled. Nicole grabbed his hand as David's smirk got more cocky. "It's okay, Henry. This trial will wipe that smirk off his face." She said and sat down in the audience with him.

"I had no idea that you had been living with that, Adam." Jim said. "But I'm glad that you are going to be okay." He said and Becca nodded in agreement. "I am too. We would never replace you." She said and sat in the chair next to Adam's bed.

Becca smiled. "You know.. Once we get rich and famous if you're ever in the hospital you'll get cards and tweets and stuff from fans." She said and Jim agreed. "Nicole and Henry are at the court hearing but she sent her love. I'll FaceTime her later." He said and checked the time. Wondering how things were going with her.

Soon enough, Nicole was called up to testify. Henry squeezed her hand and nodded at her. She slowly walked to the stand. David's eyes narrowed, daring her to speak. Nicole swallowed and sat in the stand. An officer had her put her hand on a bible. "To you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?" He asked. "I do." David's lawyer smiled at her. Even he looked evil. "Ms. Jackson, is it true that David bought you many gifts during your time together?" He asked. Nicole swallowed again, glancing at Henry. "He did." She replied. "I see. And did you ever do anything for him in return?" Nicole frowned. "Um, no." His smile turned more devious. "So, would you say you were only with him because you wanted his money?" Nicole turned red. "I never-" "And would you say that you only took him to court to get said money to yourself?" He asked. Nicole's blood was boiling. "I wouldn't no. I loved David. That's the only reason I stayed with him after all he did to me." I replied. He raised his chin. "So, why didn't you ever show this love?" Nicole grew silent, furious on the inside.

Jim read a text from Jenna that said Oh my gosh!!! That means you guys are celebrities now!!! WOOOO!!! Jim smirked and responded. Yes we are. Can we continue this chat later? Bec and I are visiting our drummer in the hospital. Take care and love you! He sat his phone down and turned his attention to Adam. "Do you need anything at all? I'll go get it." Jim said.

David's lawyer continued to smirk. "No further questions." He said and sat down. The prosecutor stood and gave Nicole a reassuring smile. "Ms. Jackson, please tell the court what you've been through with David." She said. Nicole took a deep breath. "Okay." She told them every horrifying detail, even reliving a few. The prosecutor gave her a nod, still smiling. "Is there anyone who can vouch for this?" She asked. Nicole rolled up her sleeves exposing her bruises and scars. "I think these speak for themselves." She said. The audience began to whisper. David looked furious. "She faked those! It's just makeup!" He yelled. The judge slammed his gavel down. "Order!" He yelled until everyone was silent. "No further questions." the prosecutor said and took her seat. I went back to Henry. David glared at me. Not long after, the jury all voted guilty. The judge nodded. "I hereby sentence David Kendrick to five years jail time. No bail. Case dismissed." He said beating down his gavel. Henry hugged Nicole. "You did it, cuteness!" He cheered. David was furious. "I'll kill you! You hear that, Nicole? I'm gonna kill you!" He yelled. Nicole glared at him. "No you won't. I'm not scared of you anymore, David. Your grip on my life is done." She said as the officers led him away. Henry raised an eyebrow. "Talk about badass." He said. Nicole laughed. "I've gotta tell Becca and Jim the good news." She decided to call Becca.

Jim nodded. "Alright. But you'll let one of us know right?" He asked wanting to insure that Adam was taken care of. Becca's phone rang and she looked at it, seeing that it was Nicole calling. "Oh! It's Nic!" She answered it as quick as she could. "Hello?"

Nicole could hardly contain her excitement. "Becca, the trial's over. David's going to jail for five years without bail! I did it! And guess what else? I stood up to him! That's right, I told him to his ugly face that he can't control me anymore and basically to rot in jail." She squealed.

Becca gasped when she heard the news trying to control her excitement, clenching her fist but not from anger. Jim watched her with amusement. "I...I.." She put her phone over the receiver. "David got five years without bail!!" She said and went back to Nicole. "Finally that son of a..." She took a deep breath. "Sorry! Finally that jerk got what he deserved." Jim looked at Adam. "Finally.. I hope that he gets beaten in prison.." He said letting out a sigh while Becca talked Nicole.

Last edited:
Nicole laughed. "Thanks. Are you guys still with Adam? We're about to head down there. How's he doing?" She asked. This time, Henry grabbed her hand and pulled her along. Henry still drove and they were on their way to the hospital.

Becca was excited and was having a very hard time containing it. "Yes, we're here with Adam and he's doing good just tired and that. Jim and I are making sure that he's taken care of." She said with a big smile.

He gets up to use the bathroom before laying back down. He was hooked up to a lot of machines including a feeding tube.

"That's great. We're outside. See you in a bit." Nicole hung up and hurriedly dragged Henry to Adam's room. She hugged him tight. "Hey Adam. Sorry we couldn't be here sooner." She said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back