• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Band RP.

Becca moved so that she could support Nicole and put an arm around her. "You know...I really meant it when I said that you were an inspiration.." She said looking at Nicole. "Even with all of the stuff that you've endured you still get up and face the day. That kind of strength is uncanny, Sis. I mean that...." She said hugging her slightly.

Nicole turned red. "It's nothing. Really, it's not just my strength. The only reason I can push ahead is that I have you, Jim, Henry and the band. If it wasn't for you guys, I would've fallen apart a long time ago. So, you guys are the real inspiration." She said squeezing Becca's arm.

Becca smiled. "We look after one another and give each other strength." She said and gave a happy sigh while holding Nicole. "So, about Mr. Henry...." She said changing the subject. "How good of a kisser is he?" She asked with a giggle. She knew that Nicole would blush.

Nicole blushed hard and slapped Becca's thigh. "That question is so inappropriate. But, honestly he's a god when it comes to kissing. Among other things. Even if he was a terrible lover, I mean kisser, I'd still love him. He's sweet and always puts me first." She replied. Nicole made a face, wrinkling her nose. "I would ask you the same question, but I do not want to know about the way Jim kisses. Ew." She said and shivered.

When Becca heard Nicole say 'lover' she leapt at the opportunity to ask about it. "Lover huh? And how good is he at that? That was going to be my next question." She said laughing at how hard Nicole was blushing from just the kiss question. "Have you two done it anywhere special aside from up against the front door and in the bedroom, little missy?" She grilled Nicole wanting her to spill the beans about she and Henry's exploits. She wanted to tell her about the places that she and Jim have made love at but she was hesitant.

Last edited:
Nicole twirled a red curl around her finger. "He's amazing. I can't even remember my own name when we...you know. As for places, we've done it in his car once. I don't know how it happened. One moment we were talking, the next we were in his back seat." She said. Nicole was happy to be talking to Becca like old times again. She was especially happy about being able to talk to her about Henry. It felt special.

Becca smiled, taking Nicole's hand. "I know that you don't want to hear this but...." She said with a giggle. "But Jim and I did it on the beach once." She said with a blush. "It was the night that we got back from New York and we were sitting on a blanket drinking champagne and I said to him 'You know what this stuff does to me right?' And he kissed me and says 'That's why I brought it.' " She said sighing happily. "Next thing I know we're making love. It was so dreamy.." She said with a big smile. "He said that he wants to do it on the private jet.."

Last edited:
Nicole covered her ears. "Ew! Oh god, I'm scarred for life! I so didn't need to hear that. And if you guys do it on the private jet, I'm never laying on the beds ever again. I can't believe you did it on the beach. That's way worse than PDA." She said though deep down she was glad Becca and Jim were so happy and content with each other.

Becca laughed at Nicole's reaction. "Hey! Champagne always puts me in a lovey dovey mood. And there's something about doing it on the beach... To the sound of the waves.. The gentle sea breeze blowing on you.." She said thinking about Jim. She missed him already. "You're right it is worse than PDA. It's indecent exposure!" She said with a giggle. The bond between she and Nicole was rekindled and she was glad. The two needed each other. "And we are going to get our own private jet! Right after we get our mansion."

Nicole sat up and laid down on the bed, yawning. "That sounds like a bunch of unnecessary spending. Do you know what you and Jim are going to do in the future? I mean, after you get married, then what? Do you have children? If so how many? Do you want pets? Do you move somewhere else? How do you know that your love for each other won't change as time goes on?" She asked.

For a few moments Becca was speechless. The barrage of questions came too fast for her to answer. Especially the one about she and Jim's love changing. She shook it off and gave a shrug. "I know that we want pets. I told him that I want a couple of Cats. He said that I could get them when we get the house." She said while taking her phone out and sending Jim a text. I love you and miss you my loverboy... She said and sent it. "I do want kids though. Every time that we're with Jenna and Becky I always think that it could be us running with our children at the zoo or the beach or wherever.. I don't even think that Jim realizes that." She said and got up to cover Nicole up warmly. "I'll be right back. I have to pee. I've had to for a longtime now.." She said and walked out of the room to find a restroom. As she walked down the hall she bumped into a male nurse causing them both to stumble. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!! I was just looking for the bathroom.." She said as the nurse smiled, waving it off. "It's okay. It's right around that corner. First door on the right." He said and Becca nods walking away, finding the bathroom and going in to do her business.

Last edited:
Nicole's nerves immediately go crazy when Becca leaves. She closes her eyes and takes deep breaths. Nicole could feel the room getting smaller, but tried to focus on her breathing. Her heart was pounding in her chest. She took out her phone and called Henry. He answered on the first ring. "Nicole, what's wrong?" He asked. Nicole kept her eyes closed. "Hey Henry. Don't worry, I'm fine. It's just...hospitals make me uncomfortable and Becca's in the bathroom. Can you talk with me until she comes back?" She asked her body relaxing a little at the sound of his voice. "Of course, cuteness. I'm glad you called." Henry said.

Becca sat in the stall and her phone went off. It was Jim who replied I love and miss you too dollface. Is Nic okay? She blushed and put her phone back in her pocket finishing up and going to wash her hands. She left the bathroom, texting Jim back. She's good. We've just been talking girl talk. I love you.. She hit send just as the nurse walked by again. She smiled at him and walked back in to join Nicole, closing the door.

Last edited:
Nicole and Henry were still talking when Becca walked in. "You don't have to worry, Henry. I'm perfectly fine. See you tomorrow." She said quickly and hung up. Nicole put her phone away as she started to fully relax. "Hey you. You sure was gone a long time." She said.

Becca giggled."Well.. I went in and did what I had to do then I was talking to a guy nurse out in the hall. You've got to see him!" She said with a blush. She would never cheat on Jim but she sure thought the guy was cute. She sits back down beside Nicole. "So who were you talking to?" She asked playfully and gently elbowing Nicole.

Last edited:
"It was just Henry. He was checking up on me." Nicole said. She laid back again, getting comfortable. "As for nurse guy, I'll put that on my list of things to do before I die." She joked. Nicole closed her eyes. "Geez, I'm getting tired now." She said with a frown.

Becca laughed at the comment about the nurse. She walked over, kissing Nicole's cheek one last time. "Get some sleep. I'll be right here okay? Love you. " She said tucking her sister into bed. Her maternal instincts were kicking in as she made sure that Nic was taken care of. Her phone suddenly dinged and she picked it up to see who was texting. It was Jim. Hey, tell Nicole that Mr. Douglas just invited us all to a formal party at his place Saturday. He told us to dress to impress. Love you baby. Becca bit her lip. She wasn't used to being in a dress or gown. She was a tomboy all the way. Party? Sounds fun. I'll tell her! Love you too! Goodnight! She looked up at Nic. "Hey, Jim said to tell you that we've been invited to Mr. Douglas' place for a formal party on Saturday. That means we have to dress up..." She said already feeling uncomfortable about the formal part of it.

Last edited:
Nicole opened one eye and looked at Becca. "Sounds fun, I'm totally in. Although, I know how much you don't like dressing up. Are you okay with that? If you don't want to dress up, we can skip the party and have our own fun." She said.

"No, we have to go. He is kind of our boss. We'll talk about it tomorrow. Get some sleep. " She said while taking off her shoes and pushing the two chairs together to make a good enough bed for herself. It wasn't the best but it would do for a night. She laid down, covering herself up and closed her eyes.

Last edited:
Nicole waited for Becca to go to sleep to get out of bed and walk to the window. She pushed it open and leaned on it. Nicole looked down and fiddled with the bandages on her wrists. She had to admit that the feel of the knife on her arm was sort of satisfying. Nicole shook her head to get rid of that thought. Instead, she focused on her uncomfortable feeling in her stomach. It was much smaller than all the other times. I guess hospitals aren't too bad, she thought. Nicole sighed and looked up at the sky. She sat down, pulled her legs to her chest, and fell asleep.

The next day, Nicole woke up and stretched from her place on the floor. "Oops. I fell asleep." She stood and went to Becca. Nicole poked her. "Becca, wake up. The doctor should be here any minute for my check up." She said.

"Mmmm..." She moaned. She didn't want to wake up but her eyes fluttered open anyway. She saw Nicole and smiled. "Hey kiddo..." She said sitting and stretching. "Did you sleep well?" She asked.

Nicole glanced at the open window and winced. I forgot to close it. She smiled at Becca. "I did. Did you?" Nicole positioned herself between Becca and the window. She didn't want her to know she slept on the floor.

"I did.. Just don't want to ever sleep in those chairs again..." She said holding her lower back and wincing. She glanced at the window. "Ummm.... Why is the window open?" She asked while sitting down to put her shoes on. "You........ weren't thinking about jumping were you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back