• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Band RP.

Jim patted her back gently. "Come on.. Get your things together. We're leaving.." He said and started packing their bags. Robert watched in silence. He too was disappointed in Nicole. Jim looked to him. "Can you have someone get on the mic and break the news? I just can't do it.." He asked with sadness in his voice. Robert gave a nod. "Absolutely, sir. It'll be done. There are armed guards waiting to take you two to the limousine." He said with a sigh. Jim nodded and shook his hand. "You're a lifesaver, Robert.. We could never go without you.." He said as they finished packing. Robert frowned shaking Jim's hand. "You kids are so talented.. I cannot express how disappointed I am.. Take care, sir.." He said. Jim let go of his hand and left, stepping off the bus first and passing Nicole without saying anything. Becca followed close behind and stopped, staring at Nicole with hurt in her eyes.

Nicole looked away from Becca, guilt filling her. "Bec, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ruin everything. I just... Got carried away I guess. I'm sorry." She said. Nicole hugged herself.

Becca couldn't bring herself to even lift an arm to hug the very person who she called her sister. Tears formed in her eyes again. "Don't call me. Don't text me. Don't even bother trying to communicate with me through Jim.." She said with her lip quivering. "I hate you, Nicole Jackson..." She said turning and following Jim. Jim heard what she said and swallowed hard. It hurt him to know that Becca was never speaking to Nic again. The armed guards surrounded them as they walked to the limousine and put the bags in the trunk, getting in. Jim nudged Becca. "That was hard to watch... You do realize what you've said right? He asked as Becca nodded. "I don't care, babe.." She said with a blank expression.

Last edited:
Nicole's eyes widened. Henry put his arm around her. "Nicole-" Nicole pushed him away and sank to the ground. "She hates me. Becca...hates me." Tear rolled down her cheeks. Henry frowned. "Cuteness-" Nicole shook her head. "Not now, Henry. Please." Henry sat beside her and she cried into his chest.

Becca took out her phone opened up her social media apps, unfollowing and unfriending Nicole. She then sent out a tweet including the picture of she and Nicole at Kelly's when they were waiting for the limousine. She captioned the picture with I called you my Sister... Now you're a stranger.. Goodbye.... 💔 #heartbroken #SistersNoMore. She hit tweet then pocketed her phone. Jim was silent the whole way to the airport. When they arrived they got out and got on the private jet quietly while the helpers brought their bags on board. Once they were done the steps went up and the jet was taxiing down the runway and in the air heading back to California.

Last edited:
Nicole and Henry sat in the bus for a moment, then got on a plane base to California. Nicole stayed silent, no longer crying, but staring blankly out a window. Henry reached for her hand, but she moved away. "Nicole, you okay?" He asked. Nicole looked at him and he frowned. Her eyes were clouded over and it looked as if she didn't see him. Didn't see anything. Her attention went back to the window.

Becca and Jim showered and were laying in the bed in the back of the jet. The door was locked. Jim had originally planned for them to celebrate their engagement after the concert and make love but everything was ruined. Instead they were laying in bed in the dark. Becca scooted closer to him, putting her head on his chest. She had cried her last tear for Nicole and she felt nothing but hatred. Jim slowly put an arm around her and sighed heavily. "I love you......" He said with a frown even though she couldn't see it. Becca gave a nod. "I love you too.. Please don't ever betray me like she did.." She said reaching over to hold onto him tightly. "I feel like I'm in mourning.. Like I've lost a family member.." She said and closed her eyes to go to sleep. Jim sniffles but doesn't start crying. He closes his eyes as well to go to sleep. He starts thinking about all of the good times that they shared with Nicole. And how close the two women were.

When their plane landed they went to Henry's house. Nicole sat on the couch and pulled her arms to her chest, staring at the wall. Henry knelt in front of her. "Cuteness, are you hungry? I can make something." He asked. Nicole just shook her head. Henry frowned. "Nicole, I'm worried about you. Say something. Please." Nicole looked at him, or rather, through him. Henry kissed her head and sat next to her silently.

Jim couldn't sleep so he waited until Becca was asleep and got up out of bed carefully so as not to wake her. He sat her head on a pillow and left the room, closing the door quietly and carefully, walking out and making himself a drink. One of the attendants looked to him. "Is everything okay, sir?" He asked as Jim stirred the drink taking a sip and gave a sigh. "Everything's fine. Thank you.." He said and sat down on the couch, turning on the TV at a low volume. Searching through the channels he stops on Golf and decides to watch it. He goes through his Twitter, looking at all of the tweets atting he and other band members. Some were congratulating he and Becca while others were asking what happened between Becca and Nicole. He sent out a tweet saying Please respect the privacy of the band. This night was a nightmare for all of us and we would sooner forget it. I cannot express how upset we are. We love you all and ask that you refrain from tweeting us.

Henry rubbed Nicole's back. "Hey it's getting late. Let's get some sleep." He said. Nicole didn't move. Henry stood. "Come on, cuteness." He said. Nicole looked up at him. "No." She whispered. Henry frowned. "Nicole, don't do this. You need to take care of yourself." He said. More tears came. "No. Becca hates me. I should've let that man take me. Let him kill me. I tore this band apart and we'll never be together again. I don't deserve to live anymore." She said. Henry cupped her cheeks. "Don't say that. You didn't mean any harm. Sometimes we make mistakes. Just give Becca time to calm down." He said. Nicole pushed him away and ran to his room, locking him out. She laid down in a fetal position and stared at the wall. Henry ran a hand through his hair. What was he gonna do now?

Jim finished his drink and was watching the golf match while laying on the couch. He was thinking about how he was going to mend things between Becca and Nicole. They could have been texting back and forth all night, laughing and carrying on but instead they weren't speaking and, if Jim knew Becca like he thought he did, they wouldn't speak for months. Maybe even years. He got up and turned off the TV, going back to bed and locked the door.

The next day Jim was walking into the bathroom to get a shower and texted Ricky. Dude could you bring my car to the airport? I don't want to be in another limousine ever again... He sent it and waited for a response. Becca had showered and put on a pair of torn light blue jeans and an Iron Maiden shirt. She put on her shoes and sighed. Ricky responded Absolutely, man. I'll have my brother follow me so that I can just ride with him after. Be there soon. Jim got a quick shower then came out, drying off and put on blue jeans and a gray Affliction shirt. He slipped on his shoes. Soon they landed and Jim met Ricky in the parking lot. Ricky could tell that something was wrong.

Henry woke up from his spot on the couch and went to the bedroom door. It was still locked. "Come on, Nicole. Let's go for a walk or something." He pleaded. Nicole opened the door, eyes still clouded. "Okay. I'll grab something to eat from the kitchen first. I'm starving." She said. Henry started to relax. Thank god. She seems a bit better, he thought. "Okay, I'll shower really quick then we can go." He kissed her, then her forehead and went to the bathroom. Nicole went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. I'm sorry, Henry. I can't live like this, she thought. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she cut her wrists deeply, over and over again. Soon, she lost consciousness, falling to the ground in a pool of blood.

Henry came out of he bathroom whistling a tune. "Nicole, I was thinking we could-" He froze at the sight of her on the ground. "Shit! Nicole!" Henry called 9-1-1 and they took her to the hospital. Henry wasn't sure whether to let Jim and the others know or not.

Jim and Becca were at home. Jim was in the band room listening to a podcast while thinking about what to do with the band. The host started talking about the incident at their concert which made him sigh. Becca came in and sat down next to him, laying her head on his shoulder. He put an arm around her, kissing her cheek. "You okay, hon? I love you.." He said rubbing her back. Becca sighed and gave a slight nod. She was wearing her engagement ring. "I've wanted to be your wife for so long... You finally propose to me then that shit happens." She said closing her eyes. "Can we just elope? I don't want to have a wedding. Especially if she's going to be there.." This made him roll his eyes. "Hon.... I don't think that hating Nicole is going to solve anything.. Please reconsider." He said trying to get through to her. Becca shook her head. "She ruined what should have been the best night of my life.. She's scum.."

Henry paced the waiting room as Nicole was in the ER. He pulled out his phone and decided to call Jim. He is family after all. He needs to know what's going on. Henry called Jim and sat down.

Jim was trying to teach himself how to mix songs and had headphones on so he didn't hear his phone ringing but Becca did. She picked it up without looking at who it is. "Hello?" She answered.

Henry bit back his curse. "Hi Becca, it's Henry. Is Jim around? I need to talk to him. It's important." He asked.! Henry was taken off guard when she answered, but he didn't want to tell her about Nicole. He was upset that she was the cause of this in the first place, though Nicole was asking for it.

Becca rolled her eyes but nudged Jim who gave her a 'what?!?!' kind of look but took his phone, setting the headphones down. "Hello?"

Last edited:
Henry swallowed. "Jim, you need to come to the hospital. Or, well I guess you don't need to since you're with Becca, but anyway Nicole's hurt bad. She...she cut her wrists while I was in the bathroom. She's in the ER right now, but she lost a lot of blood." He said.

Jim's eyes went wide when he heard the news. He threw the headphones down and rushed out the door. Becca got up, following him. "Jim?! Where are you going?!" She asked. Jim stopped at his car. "You stay here!" He shouted and got in his car, taking off to the hospital.

Henry was back to pacing when a doctor came out. "Are you the young man with Nicole Jackson?" He asked. Henry nodded. The doctor raised his glasses. "We had to give her a blood transfusion and stitches. She'll be alright. In fact, she's wide awake in room 248. It's the third door down this hallway. You can go see her." He said.

Jim drove like a bat out of hell worried sick about Nicole. When he arrived at the hospital he parked and ran inside, stopping at reception. "I need to know where Nicole Jackson is. Now!" He said and the receptionist gave him the room number. He didn't waste time getting there. He walked with fear and anger in his eyes. "Nic!" He said and came over to hug her gently.

Nicole sat still. "Jim, what are you doing here? You should be with Becca. Go." She said and pushed him away. Nicole felt the tears coming back at the thought of Becca. "I wasn't suppose to be here. I was supposed to die. Jim, you need to go. I don't deserve to have you in my life. Just go be with Becca and be happy." She said.

Jim shook his head starting to cry. "I am NOT leaving you.. I love you.." He and hugged her again. He was going to have long talk with Becca when he got home. He wiped the tears away and sighed. "Nic.... Please don't ever do that again.. I cannot bear losing you.." He said crying as he sat down. His phone suddenly rang. He checked it and saw that it was Becca and declined the call throwing his phone across the room.

Nicole clenched her fists. "Just leave me alone! Why don't you hate me? You need to hate me! I ruined everything! I lost Becca. I never should've joined the band. I don't want to live, Jim. You just don't understand. Becca was my best friend. My sister. And now she hates me. Just leave." She sobbed.

Jim gritted his teeth while listening to her. He hated hearing quitters and he wasn't about to watch his cousin, his own blood give up. He looked up at her. "I am NOT going to let you talk that kind of shit around me!" He shouted. "Becca is still your sister. And you are not going to just give up. We are a family, damn it!" He said, turning away from her. "Do you want to know why I don't hate you?" He said walking for the door, turning to her. "Because you're like a little sister to me. And I've loved you ever since you were a kid. I've always taken care of you when you needed it. Now again you need me and, like a good big brother I'm here... " He said trying to reason with her. Becca called again and this time he walked over and picked it up, answering. "WHAT?! If you've got to know where I am I'm at the hospital because your sister tried to kill herself!! Are you satisfied?!" He shouted. Becca was silent on the other end. Jim hung up on her and pocketed his phone, sitting back down. The stress was getting to be too much for him.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back