• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Band RP.

Nicole turned red. "No! I...I just feel uncomfortable in hospitals and opened it to get some fresh air. Geez, Bec." She said, fiddling with the bandages again. It wasn't a lie. I didn't think about jumping. Just cutting. Ugh, stop thinking like that! Nicole got back in bed.

Becca shook her head and got up, patting Nicole's leg. "I'm going to get some coffee. I'll be right back okay?" She blew a kiss to Nic and left the room. Oh the way she saw the nurse again who had his coat on and was getting ready to leave. He stopped her. "Hey, are you Rebecca Alyn?" He asked recognizing her. Becca turned around. "Yes I am." She said with a smile. The nurse chuckled. "I'm sorry that I didn't recognize you last night. It gets hectic here. It's cool to meet you." He said. Becca gave a nod. "Likewise. Sorry but I need to go get some coffee. Have a good morning!" She said and continued on her way. I hope that Nic gets to see him! Such a cutie! She thought to herself.

Last edited:
Nicole's phone rang and she smiled. "Good morning Henry." She said. "Good morning, cuteness. What happened last night? Why did you hang up so quickly?" Henry asked. Nicole bit her lip. "Sorry, Becca had come back and I didn't want her to know how badly I freak out in hospitals. Don't worry, everything was fine after I hung up." She replied. "I'm going to get dressed, then come see you. I love you, wifey." He said. Nicole blushed. "I love you too. See you soon." She said and hung up.

Becca took the elevator to the cafeteria and stepped off yawning. She looked around seeing that it was empty. She smiled and went in, getting a coffee and a donut. She fixed her coffee to her liking then went back on the elevator to go back to Nicole. Easy peasy. I like it. She thought to herself. Her phone rang just as pressed the button to go back up. She saw who it was and answered. "Hey handsome. Good morning." She said with a giggle. "Good morning beautiful. Did you sleep well?" Jim asked. Becca shrugged. "I slept all night but I would never want to sleep on those chairs ever again. Neither of them had your arms to wrap around me. I missed you.." She said with a pout. "I missed you too. I'm on my way there now. I'm at a red light but I'll be there soon, okay? Love you." He said as Becca blushed. "Love you too. Please hurry I need a good morning kiss." She said and they hung up. The elevator stopped and she got off, biting into the donut while walking back into the room. "I'm back. Jim's on his way." She said while sitting down.

Last edited:
Nicole eyed her donut. "That's good to know. Henry's about to be on his way too. Did you happen to sneak me a dount, young lady?" She asked raising her eyebrow and crossing her arms.

Becca smiled. She did sneak her one but she wanted to play it off like she didn't. "Nope. It's all about me today." She said giggling. She couldn't keep up the act. "Of course I did!" She handed her a donut. "I would have gotten you a coffee but I didn't know if you were allowed to have it or not." She said while taking another bite of hers.

Nicole took it and took a bite, moaning. "So good! Thanks Sis, you're the best!" She took another bite. "I'm probably not supposed to have coffee, but who cares? Would they rather I die from withdrawal? I don't think so."

Becca frowned slightly while getting up to walk the room a bit. She turned to Nicole. "Just listen to the doctors okay? They..." She was cut off by the sight of a Starbucks cup appearing in front of her which caused her to gasp sharply. She grabbed it and turned around to see Jim smiling. She hugged him tight. "Thank you thank you thank you!!!" She said, kissing him. He laughed kissing back. "I thought that'd be your reaction. I told them to put extra caramel in it." He said as she kissed him again and he kissed back. "Oh my gosh... You're too good to me, sweetie." She said taking a sip of the drink he got her. Jim looked to Nicole. "Good morning, kid. How are you?" He asked sitting down. Becca sat on his lap. She was ecstatic.

Last edited:
Nicole frowned and playfully pouted. "It was a good morning until I wasn't given any coffee. I suspect you didn't get me any either. Being in the hospital really bites." She replied. Then, Henry came in. He came straight to Nicole and kissed her. Nicole kissed him back. "Good morning, cuteness." He said. Nicole studied him. "Morning, my love. By any chance, do you have coffee?" She asked. Henry tapped her nose. "Nope, but you can't have any coffee anyway. Stop being a rebel." He said.

Jim shook his head putting an arm around Becca who kissed his cheek. "You earned major brownie points bringing me this.." She said giggling. She was so happy that the guys were there. She took another bite of her donut and offered him a piece, placing it in his mouth. Jim smiled eating it. "You can get some coffee in a few days, Nic. Please listen to us." He said. Becca looked over at Nicole with Henry then back to Jim, kissing him again. He kissed back. She sighed putting her head on his shoulder. "Honey.. Could I ask you a question? A serious one?" She asked. Jim nodded. "Of course, babydoll. What is it?" Becca sighed, putting another piece of donut in his mouth. "Do you want kids? Because I do.." She said looking up at him. He thought about it while eating then gave a shrug followed by a nod. "I do. I mean not right this second. But I do." This made Becca happy. She kissed him lovingly.

Henry sat behind Nicole and she leaned back into him. "Fine. No coffee, but when I can get coffee, each of you are going to buy me at least three cups. Each. I mean it." She said pointing a finger at them. Henry nuzzled her neck. "I'll settle for one cup." He said. Nicole ran her hand through his hair. "Okay okay, but only because I think you're hot." She said. The doctor came in with a clipboard in his hands and looked at all of them. He blinked. "Oh. They're back. How nice. Ms. Jackson, I need to give you a checkup to decide if it's safe for you to go home." The doctor said pushing up his glasses.

The doctor moved passed them to the heart monitor and studied it. "So far so good. Your vitals are perfectly normal. Let me see your wrists." He said, holding his hand out to her. Nicole gave him her wrist and he took off the bandage. The doctor gently examined her wrist, pushing down a little. He did the same to her other wrist. The doctor frowned a little. "Well, your wrists are healing just fine, though I'd advise you to be careful. Don't want your wound opening back up. Come by next week for another checkup. I want to keep tabs on the healing process." He said writing something down on the clipboard. "You may go home, but still stay away from sugary food items. Which means no coffee or donuts." The doctor looked pointedly at their coffee and donuts.

Jim and Becca both let out a sigh of relief. Becca would make sure that Nicole stuck to the no sugar regimen. Jim gave the Doctor a nod. "Thank you so much for taking care of her, sir." He said as Becca nudged him. "About that party... So.. do I really have to dress up in like a dress or a gown? Can't I just wear something like this?" She asked not wanting to dress up. Jim chuckled. "No, my beautiful Tomboy. He insisted that we dress in tuxedos and gowns. There will be other celebrities there as well and they'll be dressed up." This made Becca raise an eyebrow. "Others? Like who?" She asked. Jim gave a shrug. " I don't know right offhand. But we can't be walking into the party dressed like this or in our concert attire."

Last edited:
The doctor gave him a nod and left. Nicole got out of the bed. "Great, the party's going to be fun and all that jazz. Got it. Now, can we please get me a change of clothes so I can get the hell out of this hospital? If I never see it again, it'll be too soon." She grumbled. Nicole was okay with being in the hospital at first, but now she was getting annoyed and unnerved.

Becca giggled at Nicole's urge to change her clothes. "I agree, Sis. Let's get you into some jeans because I'm getting tired of seeing your butt." She jokes laughing. "I mean I'm not saying that it's not cute because it is but it's time to get some panties on." She said as Jim shook his head. "I swear you don't have a filter.. Let me up and I'll go get her bag. I had some of her clothes at the house so I washed them. Unless you have some, Henry?" He asked pausing.

Henry couldn't stop his eyes from going to Nicole's butt at Becca's comment. Nicole blushed and hit Becca with the pillow. "Shut up!" She said. Henry's eyes snapped to Jim when he addressed him. "Huh? Oh, uh, no I don't have any." He said.

Becca gave Henry a smile, shaking her head. "I'll go with you. Let's let these two be alone. Come on honey." She said getting up and taking Jim's hand. She nudged Henry in passing. She knew what he and Nicole have done. Jim noticed Henry looking at Nicole's butt which didn't bother him but he had a question for Becca. They got on the elevator and the doors closed. "Hey hon.... Do you think that they've done it?" He asked. Becca burst out laughing. "YES!!! Oh my gosh where have you been?!?!!" She said giggling uncontrollably. Jim shrugged. "It was a fair question. To me she's like my little sister." He said. Becca finally collected herself and took a deep breath. "Honey, have you seen the way they act around each other? You don't get that from just hugs and kisses." The elevator opens on the ground floor and they went to get Nicole's clothes.

Last edited:
Henry immediately pulled Nicole to him and kissed her. She put her arms around him and kissed him back. He tangled his fingers in her hair and broke the kiss. "What was that for?" She asked. Henry pressed his forehead to hers. "Nothing. I just missed you." He said. Nicole raised an eyebrow. "Mhm, missed me so much that you took the opportunity to look at my butt?" She asked. Henry swallowed, turning red. "Well, I..." Nicole laughed. "Calm down, babe. It's not like you've never seen me naked before. Anyway, come give me another kiss." She said. Henry pulled her onto his lap and kissed her hard.

Jim got in his car and grabbed Nicole's overnight bag that contained a change of clothes for her. Becca sat on the hood of his car still giggling at his question. Jim looked over at her. "You're still stuck on that question?" He asked and Becca nodded. "I am always going to go back to that if I need a laugh. Do you still wuv me? " She said with an innocent smile and batted her eyelashes. Jim stood back up, shutting the car door and locked it. He then kissed her roughly putting his arm around her. Becca's eyes widened surprised by the kiss. She kissed back. Breaking the kiss Jim smiled. "Does that answer your question?" He asked. Becca wrapped her arms around his neck. "Kiss me like that again and find out...." She said wanting Jim badly but he let go of her. "I'll let you stew on that one for a bit." He was about to walk away but Becca grabbed his hand pulling him back into another kiss.

Last edited:
Nicole broke the kiss. "I love you, Henry." She said staring into his eyes. Henry brought her hand to his lips. "I love you more." He said. Nicole took a deep breath. "You know, it's been a whole two days since we've...y'know. Maybe we could-" She was cut off by Henry kissing her. They fell back on the bed, he rolled on top of her, and made love.

Becca and Jim were making out in his car in the front seat with Becca straddling him. Their clothes were still on. Jim broke the kiss breathing heavily. "Do you want to...?" He asked. Becca leaned over opening his glove compartment and took out a condom, handing it to him. "Stop asking silly questions and take me..." She said and they went into the backseat to make love.

Last edited:
Nicole and Henry laid on the bed for a few moments, holding each other close. Henry played with her hair. "I love you, cuteness. And not because of how amazing you are in bed." He said with a wink. Nicole turned red. "Jesus, Henry. Why do you always have to tease me?" She asked. Henry kissed her softly. "Because it's fun and you're cute when you blush." He replied. Nicole got out of bed and put the hospital gown back on. "You'd better get dressed before Becca and Jim get back." She said. Henry raised an eyebrow. "Why would I do that? Maybe I want to go again." He said. Nicole threw the pillow at him. "I swear, I don't know what to do with you sometimes." She said. Henry winked at her. "I have an idea." He said. Nicole rolled her eyes. "You reenergize too fast." She said.

Becca and Jim got dressed after doing it in the backseat. Becca grabbed his butt with a smile as Jim was climbing out of the car to the outside. Jim smirked looking back at her while grabbing Nicole's overnight bag again. "How many times did I please you, dollface?" He asked while setting the bag on the roof of his car and waiting on Becca to come back out. She did buttoning up her jeans and pulling up the zipper. "I don't know, baby... I......I honestly lost count... When we get back to that floor I'm going to go pee. " She said kissing him hard. Jim put an arm around her kissing back. "I love you. And you forgot your bra." He said with a smirk. Becca shrugged. "I love you too and it doesn't matter.. I'm getting naked again to get a shower when we get home anyway.." She said while putting her shoes back on and Jim did the same with his, locking his car back up. They walked hand in hand back to the hospital, getting on the elevator.

Last edited:
Henry finished getting dressed and hugged Nicole. "I'm glad you're coming home. I don't think I could go another night without you." He said. Nicole looked up at him and smiled. "Same here, love. Hey, do you have any plans for our future? I haven't given it much thought, but I think we should make plans." She said. Henry rested his chin on her head. "Plans? I plan to marry you. That's all I need to worry about right now. Once we're married, then I'll plan ahead. No need to rush things." He said. Nicole shrugged. "I guess. Can you get me some water? I'm really thirsty." She said. Henry kissed her forehead. "Of course. Be right back." He said and left. Nicole gently touched her wrists, examining the stitches. I cut really deep. That's what the problem was. I just need to be more controlled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back