• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Baldurs gate: anyone keen?

So, just what classes are we looking at so far?

We have me pulling in a paladin,
Psychie is playing a monk, and
Ginko is debating a few options.

Who else is in this shindig?

If we need a fourth ill be the dm who plays. That said if I do play could someone else make the party's face so it isn't me writing dialogue between myself more than I have to aha

So, just what classes are we looking at so far?

We have me pulling in a paladin,
Psychie is playing a monk, and
Ginko is debating a few options.

Who else is in this shindig?
ill probably go owlin rogue, perhaps a arcane trickster if we dont get a spell caster, or a swashbuckler if we end up lacking face

Don't the typical human get a +1 across the board on their attributes? I think that losing all but two of those +1's in exchange for a feat is pretty well balanced.

Is that a yes or a no on the Variant Human? I went with that for my monk with the Observant feat. Do I need to change her?

I think starting with a feat is to much but keep in mind I'm no expert, I think racial stats have been changed to allow more freedom in bg3. Humans get to choose four skills instead of three and get more carry capacity.
They also start off able to use polearms.

I know some feats are better than others but being level 1 with a feat would be a big deal depending on the feat wouldn't it?

I personally think that if you are willing to give up on the attribute bonuses balances out. But I'm not the storyteller, so if you don't want that, I'll change my character.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back