• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BakuDeku MHA RP

lastpockystick

Hello! I’m 21 years old (F) and looking for a (preferably) 18+ partner to role play BakuDeku with.

I’m not too picky but here are just some of my preferences.
- I prefer we role play the duo as 18+ as I am a bit uncomfortable writing about them as minors. I’m pretty easy going with plot, I like to brainstorm ideas back and forth with my partner before hand so we both are equally excited for the rp.

-If you want to do any other MHA ship I don’t mind, I’m just not particularly interested in the heterosexual ships.

-I don’t have a role preference I can basically adapt to either character.

-I prefer medium responses as the minimum, one word or one sentence is just hard for me to write back to.

-3rd person POV is preferred but if you’d like any other pov I don’t mind adjusting.

This is my first time navigating this site I don’t know how any of it works, but I do have a discord.

Last edited:
Hello! I’m 21 years old (F) and looking for a (preferably) 18+ partner to role play BakuDeku with.

- I prefer we role play the duo as 18+ as I am a bit uncomfortable writing about them as minors. I’m pretty easy going with plot, I like to brainstorm ideas back and forth with my partner before hand so we both are equally excited for the rp.

-If you want to do any other MHA ship I don’t mind, I’m just not particularly interested in the heterosexual ships.

-I prefer medium responses as the minimum, one word or one sentence is just hard for me to write back to.

-3rd person POV is preferred but if you’d like any other pov I don’t mind adjusting.

This is my first time navigating this site I don’t know how any of it works, but I do have a discord.
interested!:)

Bumpity bump

I'm def interested!!!

I'm interested!! :33

Users who are viewing this thread

Back