• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BakuDeku (Bakugō Katsuki × Midoriya Izuku) RP

Loofey

Hi there!
I am 24 y/o and female. I am looking for BakuDeku rp with a 18+ rp partner and I am comfortable playing either Katsuki or Izuku. I am a huge fan of wrapping the rp in a good story and exchange some plot ideas beforehand. There is no style I prefer and I usually write as much as my partner does (semi-lit. and literate). There are some tropes/ ideas that I am interested in. If there is something that tickles your fancy - hit me up and we will work something out.

characters should be 18+, too × canon & alternate universes × soulmates × quirkless!deku & prohero!bakugou × fanboy & prohero × prohero & prohero × angel & devil × pet & owner × awkward situations (first love) × slooow burn × relationship in denial × boyfriend pretend × zombie apocalypse au × evil dominating the world and heroes need to hide (reversed power dynamics) au × hate to love × friendship to love × fluff & romance × body swap au × pro-gamer & noob-gamer/pro-gamer au × established relationships × open for other ideas

What I do not enjoy as much:
× omegaverse
× if Deku is way too baby
× fantasy au's (fantasy elements in a modern world setting is fine, though)

Last edited:
So I read Quirkless Deku & Pro-Hero Bakugo and my mind immediately went to a cafe-type plot, is that too cliche and cheesy?

I do not mind cliches. A café plot seems to be a good idea to let the characters interact with each other. Private message me if you are up for it.

Just read this, I'm intrigued by the fake boyfriend idea. I normally do literate and I'm a fan of more complex writing. If that sounds up your alley, should I private message you so we can discuss further?

hey if this is still open I have two questions. Do you double and what’s the cannon/alternate universe option about

hey if this is still open I have two questions. Do you double and what’s the cannon/alternate universe option about

It depends on the ship you want to play. And there are many AU's I'm willing to play. I've listed some of them already - quirkless Deku for example. Just suggest one and we can talk about it.

Are you open to new plots? I was thinking of Yandere Deku (me as Izuku, it that’s alright) x Bakugou.
but if not! we can do bodyswap or quirkless Deku and pro hero Bakugou!

I love BakuDeku
We could do a high school AU or like a Yandere Bakugou x Deku (me) thing

Hi there!! If this is still open, I'd absolutely love to play a Deku if at all possible!! Is there a specific AU you've been dying to try?

Hi there!
I am 24 y/o and female. I am looking for BakuDeku rp with a 18+ rp partner and I am comfortable playing either Katsuki or Izuku. I am a huge fan of wrapping the rp in a good story and exchange some plot ideas beforehand. There is no style I prefer and I usually write as much as my partner does (semi-lit. and literate). There are some tropes/ ideas that I am interested in. If there is something that tickles your fancy - hit me up and we will work something out.

characters should be 18+, too × canon & alternate universes × soulmates × quirkless!deku & prohero!bakugou × fanboy & prohero × prohero & prohero × angel & devil × pet & owner × awkward situations (first love) × slooow burn × relationship in denial × boyfriend pretend × zombie apocalypse au × evil dominating the world and heroes need to hide (reversed power dynamics) au × hate to love × friendship to love × fluff & romance × body swap au × pro-gamer & noob-gamer/pro-gamer au × established relationships × open for other ideas

× omegaverse
ill rp that with you

Hey there! It's been a while since this thread was active, but I have been looking for a BakuDeku roleplay, and I was wondering if you would still be open to doing one. If you're not, that's totally fine! :)

Hi there!

× omegaverse
hi there! if you’re still interested, my discord is jaybay#1680 :-) we can plot things out there!

Hi there!

× omegaverse
Hi, do you have a discord? Ill add you there!! Ill rp as Deku!

Hi there!

× omegaverse
I will roleplay as long as i can be deku!

Hi there!

× omegaverse
Hey, I'd be interested in doing it, and enjoy all of these so you could pick too

Hi there!

× omegaverse
Ill rp

Hi there!

× omegaverse
interested! my discord is mudkip#1680 if you wanna chat there:) i suck at using this website LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back