• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Baka and Test!

Kazu

The Forgettor
I've been hoping to do this for awhile, but unfortunately we had to reboot... So hey there!

To those that don't know what Baka and Test is, it takes place in a high school called Fumizuki Academy. However, it's not your ordinary highschool!
Fumizuki has a special system, where all the students are able to call forth "Summoned Beings". These Beings are used for battles between classes with the goal of capturing (or retaining) the best classroom facilities. Since Class A is filled with prodigies, they all have strong Summoned Beings, while Class F has drastically weak ones in comparison.

Teachers must authorize/supervise each battle, and the health and strength of each student's Summoned Being is based on their last test score in that teacher's subject (i.e. Math, History, etc.). The Beings lose points when struck by an opponent, and should their point count reach zero, the being and student are disqualified, and must take supplementary lessons with the strict remedial teacher (nicknamed "Iron Man"). However, if the student can leave the battle before reaching zero, these points can be replenished by taking a supplemental exam. The student's Being may then return to the battle.

Each classroom has different facilities (Class A has the latest facilities while Class F has the oldest). Every student in Fumizuki Academy are required to take the Placement Exam. Their grades depend on which class they belong. Class A consists of intelligent students while Class F consists of idiotic students.

And that's the gist of it! I'm hoping for at least 10 people, but more are welcome~
If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'll be making the threads shortly after we get enough members. ⊂((・▽・))⊃

I might be interested in this, having watched the first season I'm somewhat familiar with the setting. I might prefer to play a teacher rather than a student, but that's not necessary depending on what you're planning on running.

as in what will we be focussing on? how will we determine test scores? (for the test battles) and the like
Sorry for the late reply! It'll be like a slice-of-life, high school, with all the elements from Baka and Test going into it. Hopefully Class F can become higher ranked than Class A! That's the "goal" of sorts, if you're wondering.
For the test battles, Entarriance Entarriance actually made a custom dice system for it!
I might be interested in this, having watched the first season I'm somewhat familiar with the setting. I might prefer to play a teacher rather than a student, but that's not necessary depending on what you're planning on running.
Yeah, we'll definitely be needing teachers! ^^

Never heard of Baka and Test, but the premise you developed makes it sound very interesting. I'm definitely in.

welp, on second thought...if I have enough time on my hands, I will be jumping aboard >x>/

okay well I think I'll join this (with a character who is smart but needs to learn to bother... and catch up to everyone
Awesome! We got a little over 10 people! ^^

I'll be making the threads tomorrow, because Friday night and weekend are my best friends. :'D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back