• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Baka and Test! OOC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
All will receive cookies.

Also, it's gonna take a little bit more time for me to post the CS. I'm sorry for the wait!
In the meantime, please have some cookies.
giphy.gif

Hello~! Sorry I haven't been very active here. The Discord server has kept me distracted ;w; Just spam attack me sometimes with cookies and hopefully you will summon me!

Any of you guys here got any questions? I'll be able to answer them when I come back. I've already been looking through some of your CS, by the way, so don't worry about that! I'm just waiting till Thursday for hopefully more people before I edit the thread with all the updated roles and such. Thank you for your patience. :'D

Yo, so Thursday is here!
Thanks for the wait and posting all your CSes! I'll be going through them now and updating the thread, so make sure to stop by later. A cookie from me means you're good to go! I'll PM/DM if I have any questions or gonna ask you to change some things, or etc.

Hey everyone! I forgot that I should have mentioned this to people in the OOC, but the IC is up and running, and we're waiting on some teachers/students to get their replies in! ^^

Baka and Test! IC

i'd like to be the cooking teacher if your willing to open that up, also i'm not very good at the gfx stuff so i'll need help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back