• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Baine's of the night

Moonie

S.T.A.R.S
Bain's of the night one.png

Hello! And welcome to the Mayahara Castle. We are very glad to have you here and will make sure that your stay is to your liking. We have entertainment and all the necessities you would need to spend a weekend out. The castle it's self can appear to be a bit of a maze that sometimes even I can get lost in so I would advise you not to wander off the paths that have been set out for you. We have called you here regarding an important meeting that is to take place so we may discuss how to deal with those pesky humans. You may bring along your blood servants but keep in mind that they are to take a pact so they may never spill the secrets of this castle.

I hope to see you all very soon. Have a safe journey and enjoy your stay...

Mayahara.jpg

Bain's of the night is a fantasy rp about a few great vampires who are called to the prestigious Mayahara family's castle. What goes on in the castle is up to you to decide. Cause havoc, kill humans or even binge drink at the bar that serves alcohol or blood. I shall post a link up when there is enough people interested in this RP which I hope there will be. Anyway hope to see some people interested see ya!

-Co GM @Zeldafangirl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back